F/M spanking - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click to buy Herbies Cannabis Seeds!   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Buy Music Posters at AllPosters
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Discussion of erotic and discipline spanking

Old 12-27-2007, 04:13 PM   #1
Josephinebeausejour

Josephinebeausejour is on a distinguished road
F/M spanking
1 out of 1 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

Hi from Dawson City, the heart of the Klondike. I'm a strict domestic disciplinarian, as well as an autor of both mainstream and erotic fiction. Hubby blushes to the roots of his red hair to think of all the people reading Her Perfect Wife, my spanking and cuckold novel from Pink Flamingo. It is a work of fiction, but some of the scenes are very closely based on our real lives.
Josephinebeausejour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 04:23 PM   #2
rj45

rj45 is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

you should make some videos and put up on the internet.

Also, train other women and set up a school for dommes. See, I just made you rich.
rj45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 05:15 PM   #3
mariam60

mariam60 is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Hi Josephine. Im a disciplinarian too.Im relaly happy to be able to post and share my experiences on this forum. The only thing is a lot of the stuff is quite erotic(not that i mind) but it would be nice to be able to share disciplinarian issues with other people on a day to day level as well. Such as, getting punished for being rude, not having the housework done, feelings from both partners about how they like to deep discipline in the home and misdemeanors which require a certain level of punishment. THANKING YOU, mariam
mariam60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 05:23 PM   #4
mariam60

mariam60 is on a distinguished road
frustration
Like this post? Yes | No    

How do i deal with frustrations? For instance, i am often brought to the bedroom for a spanking when i have done something wrong. My partner spanks me and then leaves to go about his business. This leaves me incredibly frustrated as he thinks the discipline side of our relationship is more important than the erotic side of it. Except for when hes really feeling the need to have sex, then he really lets go. i have tried self-spanking in these situations but its not the same as the real thing!!!!
mariam60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 01:32 PM   #5
aegal

aegal is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

Hello, I am interested on Domestic Discipline lead by the woman. My main interest are about the emotional aspects that such a lifestyle have, for both sides, the woman and the man.
Of course there are many others object of interest in Domestic Discipline, and I am open to give my small contribute and learn from others experiences.
Kind regards.
Antonio,
aegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 06:48 PM   #6
Libby2

Libby2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

Hi Antonio,

this website has some info on DD: http://fondlyandfirmly.com/
it's mainly with a M/f slant, but some articles touch on the emotional aspects to both partners. My own interest in DD is in the M/M arena,and I write fiction on that theme, it's just the way my own interest in spanking and discipline manifests itself.

regards,

Libby

[URL="http://www.fabianblackromance.com"]
Libby2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 01:56 PM   #7
peloklumper

peloklumper is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

Hi all
I'm a male sub who likes a pretty hard caning and have found a beautiful Domme to give me what I need. We video our sessions and my gorgeous Domme loves to dress really well in vintage or retro clothes. I'm generally a schoolboy. I've helped her get some clips online which can be found at mistressmonroe.com Some are quite long and I'm trying some short samples. Your comment would be appreciated.
peloklumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 11:32 AM   #8
otk4me

otk4me is an unknown quantity at this point
longing for a regular spanking
Like this post? Yes | No    

I had a flr with a lovely mexican lady some 20+ yrs ago she was over here(uk) on a temporary posting .We met on the underground she was confused and asked me for help.I was cheeky to her being lost and she smiled and said I was lucky to be in a crowded place or I would have a sore bottom! I was turned on so suddenly by her and the idea I dared her to meet up and carry out her threat ,well we did and she did and I was hooked and we lived together for 6 months and I got regular spankings both fun and discipline, I wish I could meet another lady like her any one in s.west of UK?
otk4me is offline   Reply With Quote