How to Take Ketamine - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Visit Sensi Seed Bank for Great Cannabis Genetics!   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [3]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Join the Facebook of Sex
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Discuss other drugs psychedelic or not.

Old 12-25-2007, 04:02 AM   #1
RicochetKing2113

RicochetKing2113 is on a distinguished road
How to Take Ketamine
Like this post? Yes | No    

Insuflate or Shoot up? What are the usual doses for each, must I specifically ask for a different kind depending on whether I want to shoot up or snort it, and is it worth shooting up to begin with?! I hate needles, btw.

Thanks for any info. I'm pretty sure I'll avoid this one altogether though...
RicochetKing2113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 09:09 AM   #2
talkwithyoureyes

talkwithyoureyes is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Screw shooting up. Thats a line in the sand that I think everybody should draw. Although I'm a little more cautious than most, I've never done coke either. Ketamine and occasionally E are the only things that have ever been up my nose.

If you have it in liquid form and you need to get it into powder form, I just actually instructed someone how to do that on another thread:
http://www.hipforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=276367

After it is in powder form, most people measure how much they take by "bumps". A bump is about the mass of a green pea. Your first time I would take 1- 1 1/2 bumps just to get a feel for it. Plus it doesn't take very much your first time around.
talkwithyoureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 08:25 AM   #3
Shocbomb

Shocbomb is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

shooting up K is fucking insane and not in a good way at all. I have done it 2 times in my life bolth times it was a instant K hole 100 times worse then any K hole I have ever been in from sniffing it. It was Horrible. Probably the worst drug experience I ever had ? I was out of it for hours and my mind was gone.Good thing my friends were there bolth times to get my Ass home. God knows where I would of endeed up if not for them helping me out. I was so pissed I did it the second time becasue I knew how bad the first time was my stupid ass thought something was going to be different well it was not it was worse the seond time around and I did less. I fucking hate K. If you want to go into a instant K hole like never before then go ahead and shot it up.
Shocbomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 05:09 PM   #4
zebedee23

zebedee23 is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

when i first got into K bigtime i would think people who did these little inch size lines were crazy. I saw K as a massive mind opener, alternate reality, out of body experience. I would turn people on with half gram lines. make them lie down , preferably outdoors where no one would bother them for upto 1 hour and sniif n learn to fly. Though after doin this for maybe 1-2 years your tolerance builds up and you end up sniffin loads and being able to walk and talk ok. Basically K has a short useful life for the user . After a 100 or so trips youv learnt what you can from it and you are only getting the negative effects from it. Eventually, after years of serious addiction, if you are lucky like me the K actually tells you to stop taking it while you are on it. Or you could carry if you want psyKhosis?/ Injecting a little IM , when done properly is actually probably better for you than sniffin loads. Just a small bruise as apposed to permanent nasel damage.
dosages, basically if you just want to touch on it and feel a bit fluffy but still well in control just do a little line but if you want to connest to universial consciosness, maybe do some out of body travelling or a bit of telepathy knock up .25 -.4 gram line lie back and enjoy. Make sure you will not be bothered by anyone for atleast an hour. I would say the best setting is definitely somewhere outdoor!!! i gues if its your first time it might be an idea to have someone around to make sure you are ok. Just tell them that you may look like you are dying and need an ambulance but thats ok and dont speak to me. dont worry to much. K is one of the safest Anesthetics known to man. It does not affect your respiratory system which is why it is used on children and in the field(ambulance,war etc..) and in theater you do not need to be put on a respirator.
zebedee23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 02:31 PM   #5
Cyryl MIRAUDS

Cyryl MIRAUDS is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Well said Zebedee23. I share all your comments. You sum it up perfectly.
Cyryl MIRAUDS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 05:09 PM   #6
ScottDK420
Banned

ScottDK420 is on a distinguished road
1 out of 1 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

Snorting it is the only way I have done it.I do not think injecting ketamine would be very much except a K hole or passing out,it's an dissacoative anesthetic after all..
ScottDK420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 05:17 PM   #7
guerillabedlam
spwrap

guerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottDK420 View Post
Snorting it is the only way I have done it.I do not think injecting ketamine would be very much except a K hole or passing out,it's an dissacoative anesthetic after all..
Im injection is by far the best roa with ketamine.
guerillabedlam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 06:59 AM   #8
unfocusedanakin
The Archaic Revival

unfocusedanakin is a splendid one to beholdunfocusedanakin is a splendid one to beholdunfocusedanakin is a splendid one to beholdunfocusedanakin is a splendid one to beholdunfocusedanakin is a splendid one to beholdunfocusedanakin is a splendid one to beholdunfocusedanakin is a splendid one to behold
Like this post? Yes | No    

Fuck needles, a line of K will do you plenty.
Old 09-27-2010, 09:50 AM   #9
Cyryl MIRAUDS

Cyryl MIRAUDS is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

I'm a bit reluctent with needles. Snorting is more acceptable in my mind. But it is ust in my mind.
Cyryl MIRAUDS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 10:03 AM   #10
guerillabedlam
spwrap

guerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyryl MIRAUDS View Post
I'm a bit reluctent with needles. Snorting is more acceptable in my mind. But it is ust in my mind.
Indeed, I'm sure there was a time where snorting was not acceptable either.

Every roa I've said I won't do snorting, injecting, plugging I've caved into. Part of that shows a weakness on my part I think but I have discovered these different routes truly are optimal for different drugs. But yah Im injection is far more preferable to me than insuffalation and iv which I only did twice is pratically like a completely different drug. Its like a ketamine whippit or more accurately a ketamine 5-me0-Dmt-esque type trip.

Its hard to explain but its just alot smoother and more euphoric via im.
guerillabedlam is online now   Reply With Quote