Adderall showing up in drug test - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click to buy Herbies Cannabis Seeds!   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Click to Advertise on the Hip Forums!
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Discuss the various options available to pass drug tests and other legal issues

Old 12-11-2007, 01:46 AM   #1
guybob1000

guybob1000 is on a distinguished road
Adderall showing up in drug test
Like this post? Yes | No    

Hey i have some quick questions.

1. Does Adderall show up in a standard home drug test?

2. If it does show up, how many days does it take to get out of your system?

3 Also if it does show up, would drinking a lot of water only dilute ones urine, or would it flush out more of the drug.

Thanks.
guybob1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 03:39 AM   #2
Geneity
self-proclaimed advocate

Geneity is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

1) Yes, as amphetamine because that's what it is d-amphetamine
2) about 3 days for the average guy.
3) Yeah drinking water really only ever dilutes urine. That's what I think anyway.
Geneity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 03:12 AM   #3
Shocbomb

Shocbomb is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

Drink lots of cranberry jucie its great for cleaning out your system. If you can get to GNC or some other supplement store buy some golden seal tea.Drink about 2 gallons 6 hours befroe the test your systum will be claen as a whistle. Thats what I used for 3 years when I was on probation every week and never got a Dirty urine. It Works wonders !
Shocbomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 03:55 AM   #4
Geneity
self-proclaimed advocate

Like this post? Yes | No    

TWO GALLONS!?!??!?!??! hahahah!!!! That's so much fucking liquid!!!

Do not rely on Goldenseal. I've heard many times from many sources that it's not reliable.

Working out and drinking a lot of water is a good way to go. Proven and true =P

If it were weed, you could use the amphetamine to get it out of your system faster. Binge on it and it'd be out of your system in no time. Of course that's extreme and crazy and only in times of desperate measure. YAY SPEED!!!! <3<3<3<3<3

I'm done.

EDIT:: Come to think of it Adderall probably lasts longer than amphetamine itself, since it's an insanely long time-releasing medication, even the instant-release version. 5 days should have you out of the water but I won't guarantee.
Old 12-12-2007, 04:23 AM   #5
Shocbomb

Shocbomb is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

Dude What are you talking about please look up the facts before you post something? Saying That water is better then goden seal or some other other urine cleaning systems is crazy you really must have no idea about Drug Test ? Being on probation for 3 years I became a master at beating drug test.If I did not end up in prison for those 3 years I think the golden seal worked pretty dam good ?It also worked great for alot of my friends who were on probation and state parole ? If Drinkning just water worked for a Drug test every dam person would do it and pass. Drinking water does shit nothing all it does is lesson the Detoxing agents in your urine and they are still there. Hey If people want to just drink water for a Drug test go ahead they are going to fail 9/10. You have to buy something that cleans the walls of your bladder and water does not do that good ? If people want to pass a test there are tons of good urine cleaning agents out there, Just google Beat a urine test or something like that and tons will come up, For me Golden Seal tea worked great, The $25 I spent for it every week keep my ass out of prison !!!
Shocbomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 10:03 PM   #6
Deech

Deech is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

go to gnc and buy pills called total eclipse there rather expensive but clean out your system in 1-2 days and u dont have to drink gallons of tea...
Deech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 07:08 PM   #7
jia

jia will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Stuff like goldenseal is detectable by the lab and then they'll flag your sample as using an adulterant to avoid detection.
jia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 09:22 AM   #8
mr.morrison

mr.morrison is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

look up erowid they say single use is out in 1 day. hte home drug test i get says it can even be out within 2 hours.... ill be finding out tommorow since i just took 40mgs today and have a test tommorow. since its home tests i hope my mom gets the ones for only weed....otherwise ill be nervous as fuck
Old 01-25-2008, 08:01 PM   #9
Geneity
self-proclaimed advocate

Like this post? Yes | No    

I can't imagine that being out of your body in a day. I'm telling it's 3-5 days, depending on your metabolism and body and stuff. Especially since it's Dextroamphetamine salts. Dextroamphetamine has a half-life of 13 hours on average, which means in 13 hours there's still half the amount that you started with floating around in your body. With Adderall that's even longer. Like 20 hours. Because they're salts.
Old 01-26-2008, 04:46 PM   #10
jia

jia will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

1-5 days for adderall, depending on the dose and other factors.
jia is offline   Reply With Quote