How much heroin should i shoot first time? - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click to Upgrade your Account   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [5]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Join the Facebook of Sex
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Discuss opiates from raw opium to heroin...

Old 11-26-2007, 03:59 AM   #1
deathofseasons

deathofseasons is on a distinguished road
How much heroin should i shoot first time?
Like this post? Yes | No    

About how much H should i shoot from a 1/10 of pretty good tan heroin, i am worried about oding because i have no tolerance and i dont want to do too much. i am 150 lbs if that matters
deathofseasons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 04:13 AM   #2
wutthe4k
Mr. Mojo Risin'

wutthe4k is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

hmm how about you don't shoot up at all you stupid fuck
wutthe4k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 04:37 AM   #3
Verisimilitude

Verisimilitude is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

I agree. Why shoot up if you have no tolerance and have never done it before? Makes no sense...
Verisimilitude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 04:55 AM   #4
Shocbomb

Shocbomb is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

none Ass hole if you don't know how much to do that should be a fucking Huge ass RED FLAG that you should not do any at all !!!! What the fuck is wrong with you wanting to shoot Herion anyways ?
Shocbomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 06:06 AM   #5
squirell tree

squirell tree is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

either sell that shit or slap it on a spoon and smoke it then never touch that shit again, that shit will steal your life, whatever you do dont shoot it.
Old 11-26-2007, 04:43 PM   #6
**PsYcHoDeLiC**

**PsYcHoDeLiC** is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

yer dude if u have to do it then smoke it...fuck shooting up for ur first time...u dont sound to educated in these matters...even if u dont get addicted to the sauce ul start getting addicted to the process and the rush...chill x x x

Out through the night And the whisperin breezes To the place where they keep The imaginary diseases
**PsYcHoDeLiC** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 05:57 AM   #7
deathofseasons

deathofseasons is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Ive snorted it quite a few times before, and i know exactly how to shoot it, i just diddnt know exactly how much because ive never shot it and the person i usually ask these questions isnt around. This is a board about opiates i should be able to ask a simple question another person who has used heroin would know the answer to.
deathofseasons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 06:42 AM   #8
jakel

jakel is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

man they are just trying to look out for you.....opiates are no joke man...they should really only be used for MAJOR pain! never for rec use due to the dependancy....i mean do you want to have to have this shit 24/7 just to have a normal day and go to work???? how abotu when you go on vacation and have to sit in your room and play sick for a whole week while every one is having fun cause you dont have your drug??? im a 10 year user to this shit and am getting off of it very soon cause im tired of the stupid fucking games that comes with this shit....... hahaha ii just hate this stuff man more than i love it..... lol jake
jakel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 06:07 PM   #9
Shocbomb

Shocbomb is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

shooting dope is a whole new ball game from sniffing it let me tell you that its alot more powerful and alot more dangerous ! You can OD and die just like that if you do just a little to much or if the Herion is stronger then you think. Even if you don't OD you become 100 times more of a Junky when you are shooting Herion. Not only are you more addicted to the Herion now but now you are also addicted to using a needle and the rush it gives you. Ounce you start using a needle to do drugs forget about it you will use all drugs like this from now on. You want to feel that rush from the drugs hitting your systum and mainlineing is the only way to get that rush. You become totaly obsesed with that spike and the feeling it gives. So be prepared to become a full blown junky and I mean that I have never seen anyone start using a needle to do Herion or Coke and go back to sniffing it or smoking it never !And to answer your question-No one can give you the answer to your question about how much to shoot your first time. I have no idea how strong the dope is you do, how much of a tolerance you have to opiates,What kind of dope it is you are using Black Tar or powder, if it is powder dope whats the name on the bag,etc. How much dope you can shoot can only be found out buy you. If you are going to do this any ways and I can't talk you out of it hear is my advice to you to be safe and this is really not safe anyways but hear it is.If you are using bags of powdered Herion I have no idea about Tar so this does no apply to Tar. If you can sniff a whole bag without any problum you should try shooting maybe 1/4 of a bag to a half a bag but I would do 1/4 to be on the safe side no more then that and I mean it shit you can OD if its real strong Herion from a Half a bag.I have seen it happen befroe people Oding from only a half a Bag if its real real strong and the person has no opiate tolerance.I will warn you now ounce you do mainline Herion thats it you will fall in love with that feeling and the needle. The rush it gives when it hits your blood stream is like no high in this world It makes me shake right now thinking about it !!!. Also there is no rush from skin popping but if you want to use a needle you should start skinpopping first. you don't get the rush like mainlining but it does make the dope hit you faster and stronger then sniffing it or amoking it. Do this until you get a good tolerance them try hitting your veins it would be alot safer if you had a habbit first before you even tried to start shooting right into your blood stream "Mainline".You have no idea what you are getting yourself into man. I wish you would give it a second thought being a strung out Herion junkie is not a fun way to live life at all I can tell you that you have no idea what you are getting into ?
Shocbomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 12:03 AM   #10
jakel

jakel is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

yeah he is right......plus think about it like this too, the bad thing about injecting is cause once its in there you cant get it out unlike maybe taking too many OCs or sniffing too much you can always make your self throw up or flush your self out and try to get back to normal.......shoot that shit in your veins and there is nothing you can do for yourself if a problem occurs.....unless you have some shit like pulp ficiton on hand and take a shot to the heart of adreinaline! good luck man, but i say stop before you start! jake
jakel is offline   Reply With Quote