Zoosexuality/Beasility is NOT like pedophillia its like heterosexual & homosexuality - Page 7 - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click for Zamnesia Headshop, Smartshop, Seedshop   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [1]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Join the Facebook of Sex
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: A place where you can be your fantasy. Don't dream it, be it!
Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2007, 05:42 PM   #61
JKaiya-Leaves

JKaiya-Leaves is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

This whole debate is ludacris. Of course it is not morally right or acceptable to have sex with animals.

The fact is animals can not consent to sex. End of. They don't fully understand what is happening...and most don't even feel what we understand as sexual pleasure. For most animals sex is about reproducing. It is a natural instinct not a pleasure and before you start repeating the whole you don't get the consent of the animal before you kill it and eat it. One I don't eat meat and two, you can't say that because socitey lets one bad thing happen then it should allow all other bad things to happen.

There is nothing wrong with fancying animals or being turned on by the concept of having sex with animals even if it is weird. But acting on it is wrong and shouldn't be seen as acceptable behavior.
Old 11-20-2007, 05:52 PM   #62
jamespeterson

jamespeterson is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKaiya-Leaves
This whole debate is ludacris. Of course it is not morally right or acceptable to have sex with animals. .
But its right to kill them and use them as property?

Quote:
The fact is animals can not consent to sex. End of..
Animals dont consent to what ever we use them.
Animals can't consent to be kept as pets... but we still keep 'em and heck animals dont or cant consent to when we use them as FREE labor or use them as property.
animals can't (and if they could they most probably woudn't) consent to be slaughtered and fried... but we still slaughter and fry 'em
Face it people the only reason your against sex with an animal is because "eww its gross",you arent against other stuff to animal because it is not gross.

Quote:
They don't fully understand what is happening...and most don't even feel what we understand as sexual pleasure..
Right you forget animals will fuck anything,espically in heat.

Quote:
For most animals sex is about reproducing..
What about homosexual animals?Their some animals were sex is only for pleasure and not reproduction.

Quote:
It is a natural instinct not a pleasure and before you start repeating the whole you don't get the consent of the animal before you kill it and eat it. One I don't eat meat and two, you can't say that because socitey lets one bad thing happen then it should allow all other bad things to happen..
Doesnt change the fact,consent isnt required for ANYTHING we use animals for.And sex is the LEAST harmful thing a human can do to an animal.

Quote:
There is nothing wrong with fancying animals or being turned on by the concept of having sex with animals even if it is weird. But acting on it is wrong and shouldn't be seen as acceptable behavior.
And homosexuality was considered wrong and wasnt acceptable why is that?Guess when people are grossed by stuff they want it banned huh?

Your hyprocite to sex sex with them is wrong but slaughtering them isnt.
Old 11-20-2007, 05:52 PM   #63
jamespeterson

Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady of the Freaks
yup. i'm fine with that.
Good we should also slaughter homosexuals and make blacks be slaves again and make women not vote.
Old 11-20-2007, 05:53 PM   #64
Lady of the Freaks

Lady of the Freaks is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamespeterson
Good we should also slaughter homosexuals and make blacks be slaves again and make women not vote.
you're an idiot.

fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.
Old 11-20-2007, 06:10 PM   #65
JKaiya-Leaves

Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
But its right to kill them and use them as property?
Erm if you actually read my post you would note that I am vegetarian and therefore i am against killing animals for meat. As for keeping animals as property. I don't agree with things such as dairy farms ect. But an animal does not understand the concept of propety. They do not understand the concept of freedom and non freedom. Providing an animal has its natural habitat reproduced, given plenty of space and care and is treated respectfully I can not see the problem with keeping animals. I do have a problem though with keeping animals in unnatural conditions, uncared for conditions, in small cages ect

Quote:
Face it people the only reason your against sex with an animal is because "eww its gross",you arent against other stuff to animal because it is not gross.
Actually I am against the mistreatment of animals...and having sex with them happens to come under that. Having sex with an animal is deffinitly mistreating it.

Quote:
Right you forget animals will fuck anything,espically in heat.
I don't forget that. But the fact in heat animals will attempt to fuck anything dosn't mean they recive sexual pleasure from the act, they are trying to reproduce. The are following a natural urge and instict that tells them it is time to reproduce

Quote:
What about homosexual animals?Their some animals were sex is only for pleasure and not reproduction.
I don't know much about homosexual animals and therefore can not comment on why they act in this way...

Quote:
And sex is the LEAST harmful thing a human can do to an animal.
i can imagine penetrating a dog could be quite harmfull to it as its anus isn't designed for you to be inserting your penis into it.

Quote:
And homosexuality was considered wrong and wasnt acceptable why is that?Guess when people are grossed by stuff they want it banned huh?
Two homosexual men consent to having sex with one another. An animal dosn't understand the concept of sex in the same way as you do and therefore can not consent to you violating it. The to can't even be compared.

Quote:
Your hyprocite to sex sex with them is wrong but slaughtering them isnt.
Erm As i said previously if you had read my post it says i do not eat meat. I don't think slaughtering animals is acceptable either unless there is no other food sauce and one absoloutly needs to survive. You will never need to have sex with an animal to survive.
Old 11-20-2007, 06:38 PM   #66
jamespeterson

Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Erm if you actually read my post you would note that I am vegetarian and therefore i am against killing animals for meat..
And yet its legal to kill animals and slaughter them(and I dont here anyone complaing) but sex with them is "OMG animals are suddenly humans,so no sex with them"right.

Quote:
As for keeping animals as property. I don't agree with things such as dairy farms ect. But an animal does not understand the concept of propety. .
But without the animals consent as you mention,why should we use them as property?See how consent isnt required?Animals have NO rights so people(humans)do to them as they please and own them as property.

Quote:
They do not understand the concept of freedom and non freedom. .
Really?So you are saying a dog or monkey enjoy being in a CAGE,or do you think they would rather enjoy being outside in the sun running around?That my friend shows they do understand FREEDM but us humans give them NONE.

Quote:
Providing an animal has its natural habitat reproduced, given plenty of space and care and is treated respectfully I can not see the problem with keeping animals. I do have a problem though with keeping animals in unnatural conditions, uncared for conditions, in small cages ect.
Agree with this statement,yet its legal to keep them in cages.

Quote:
Actually I am against the mistreatment of animals...and having sex with them happens to come under that. Having sex with an animal is deffinitly mistreating it..
How is sex with them cruetly?And since when can animals who have no soul be subjected to cruetly?what harm or cruel is happening if a dog is licking a girl's vagina?what harm is caused if a man is getting his penis licked from a dog?how is that cruel?Cruetly should be KILLING them,using them as free labor but for some odd reason sex with them is much worse dont know why.

Quote:
I don't forget that. But the fact in heat animals will attempt to fuck anything dosn't mean they recive sexual pleasure from the act, they are trying to reproduce..
Reproduce?Then you havent seen all those homosexual animals and obviously you havent seen a animal fuck another animal of the same gender.

Quote:
The are following a natural urge and instict that tells them it is time to reproduce..
No they want to fuck ANYTHING,ever seen animals masterbute?Animals are like humans they also want sex for pleasure,but when in heat since an animal doesnt have morals or cauacias they want to fuck anything.

Quote:
I don't know much about homosexual animals and therefore can not comment on why they act in this way....
But the fact homosexual animals exist shows animals dont always have sex for reproduction but pleasure.

Quote:
i can imagine penetrating a dog could be quite harmfull to it as its anus isn't designed for you to be inserting your penis into it. .
Dont be silly,what if the dog penetrates the human?

Quote:
Two homosexual men consent to having sex with one another..
Then why is homosexual illegal in some places?Because of "eww its gross".

Quote:
An animal dosn't understand the concept of sex in the same way as you do and therefore can not consent to you violating it. The to can't even be compared..
EXACTLY!!!An animal does NOT understand the concept of sex in the same way humans,this is why consent is only a human term but not applying to an animal.And ill say this again since when do REQUIRE CONSENT FROM ANIMALS??Animals do NOT consent to what ever we use them,and violating animals?
Do animals consent when we own them as pets or property?No so is that violating them??Using your logic yes,what about when we make a dog take a shower,they dont consent to that do they?So that cant be considered violating them using your logic.
Animals are NOT humans,they cant feel violated if you think sex is violating them then ANYTHING us humans do with an animal is violating them.

Quote:
Erm As i said previously if you had read my post it says i do not eat meat. I don't think slaughtering animals is acceptable either unless there is no other food sauce and one absoloutly needs to survive. You will never need to have sex with an animal to survive.
Whats humane about slaughtering them?Nothing if consent is required for us to use animals,then eating them for food and using them as property or using them as FREE labor would mean we are violating them.

And in this time of age,we dont need to eat animals for surival yet we still do and they dont consent to us murdering them and im sure if animals could consent they would say "NO dont murder me,I would rather get a blow job from sarah".

I find it interested when sex with an animal is involve suddenly animals have rights and are applied to human terms but when it involves murdering them,owning them,using them as free labor they are just animals.

Interesting failed logic.
Old 11-20-2007, 07:08 PM   #67
JKaiya-Leaves

Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
And yet its legal to kill animals and slaughter them(and I dont here anyone complaing) but sex with them is "OMG animals are suddenly humans,so no sex with them"right.
In societies where it is is possible to live without eating meat i do think it should be illegal to mindlessly kill animals. if you look around you there are thousands of people complaing and campaigning about this. Animal rights activists for example.

Quote:
But without the animals consent as you mention,why should we use them as property?See how consent isnt required?Animals have NO rights so people(humans)do to them as they please and own them as property.
Humans shouldn't do to animals as they please.

Quote:
Really?So you are saying a dog or monkey enjoy being in a CAGE,or do you think they would rather enjoy being outside in the sun running around?That my friend shows they do understand FREEDM but us humans give them NONE.
Erm i never said animals enjoy being in cages. I don't agree with taking animals from the wild and putting them in cages but animals that are born in captivity never understand what it is like to be "free" so you can not say which they perfer...aslong as the cage or pen or whatever is big enough and there natural habitat is imitated so the animal does not feel stress as a result of being a pet or a chicken used for eggs. I don't agree with the mass farming of animals...the only reason i am not vegan is that i do not feel i could eat and live healthyily as a vegan in my current curcumstances.

Quote:
Agree with this statement,yet its legal to keep them in cages.
I don't think it should be legal for animals to be kept in unsutable small cages.

Quote:
How is sex with them cruetly?And since when can animals who have no soul be subjected to cruetly?what harm or cruel is happening if a dog is licking a girl's vagina?what harm is caused if a man is getting his penis licked from a dog?how is that cruel?Cruetly should be KILLING them,using them as free labor but for some odd reason sex with them is much worse dont know why.
Animals obviously can be subjected to cruilty. Animal testing for example is animal cruelty. The soul is completely a debateable concept. I never said having sex with animals is worse then other forms of animal cruelity. There is no harm done by the acts you describe just there...which is why this is not something i concern myself with on a general basis...but that dosn't mean that it is right...plus u can see the penetrating of animals causing physical damage to the animal and that is by far wrong.

Quote:
Reproduce?Then you havent seen all those homosexual animals and obviously you havent seen a animal fuck another animal of the same gender.
Most animals would still be following a natural urge to reproduce. They are not chaseing sexual pleasure in the same sence as humans do. There are some exceptions to this...but most animals fuck to reproduce.

Quote:
No they want to fuck ANYTHING,ever seen animals masterbute?Animals are like humans they also want sex for pleasure,but when in heat since an animal doesnt have morals or cauacias they want to fuck anything.
They want to fuck anything in heat because their natural instincts are telling them they must reporoduce to insure the survival of their species

Quote:
But the fact homosexual animals exist shows animals dont always have sex for reproduction but pleasure.
Like i said i don't know much about homosexual animals but the fact animals do this does not nessicarily mean they are chaseing sexual pleasure. It could just be again that they are following instincts to reproduce.

Quote:
Dont be silly,what if the dog penetrates the human?
Erm thats not silly. And generally i can image a horse for example penetrating a human could potentially be physically damageing to the human. Our bodies are not desinged to be having sex with horses.

Quote:
Then why is homosexual illegal in some places?Because of "eww its gross".
Becuase people are ignorant.

Quote:
Whats humane about slaughtering them?Nothing if consent is required for us to use animals,then eating them for food and using them as property or using them as FREE labor would mean we are violating them.
Slaughtering them is not humane. i have told you loads of times now my stance on the killing of animals.

Quote:
And in this time of age,we dont need to eat animals for surival yet we still do and they dont consent to us murdering them and im sure if animals could consent they would say "NO dont murder me,I would rather get a blow job from sarah".
Many tribes ect need to eat meat for survival. Most developed societys do not and therefore i do not think eating meat is acceptable in those societys.

Quote:
I find it interested when sex with an animal is involve suddenly animals have rights and are applied to human terms but when it involves murdering them,owning them,using them as free labor they are just animals.
Many people feel just as strongly about the other issues you stated there as well as beastiality.

Whever beastiality should nesscarily be punished by law i am not so sure of...as in many cases yes noone or nothing is getting hurt...unless physical damage is being caused to the animal or to the human in which case yes that should be illegal...but beastiality is not morally right.
Old 11-20-2007, 07:30 PM   #68
jamespeterson

Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
In societies where it is is possible to live without eating meat i do think it should be illegal to mindlessly kill animals. if you look around you there are thousands of people complaing and campaigning about this. .
And yet its legal.

Quote:
Animal rights activists for example..
Animal rights?Animal rights are a joke,animals have NO rights they are either killed or someone's property they have NO rights.And its interesting the people giving the animals rights are humans,how do these animal rights humans know what is best for the animal?The animal dont give each other rights what makes you think us humans would?

Quote:
Humans shouldn't do to animals as they please..
But they do and its legal.

Quote:
Erm i never said animals enjoy being in cages. I don't agree with taking animals from the wild and putting them in cages .
AGREE!

Quote:
but animals that are born in captivity never understand what it is like to be "free" so you can not say which they perfer....
Nature my friend,nature no living thing wants to sit in a cage all day,the animals like humans want to move around every animal/human/living thing when they are born know what it means to be "free",im sure you can have a bird born in a cage and if you let the bird out of the cage after a fear years it would seem happy.

Quote:
aslong as the cage or pen or whatever is big enough and there natural habitat is imitated so the animal does not feel stress as a result of being a pet or a chicken used for eggs. I don't agree with the mass farming of animals...the only reason i am not vegan is that i do not feel i could eat and live healthyily as a vegan in my current curcumstances..
So you eat animals?You evil murder you

Quote:
I don't think it should be legal for animals to be kept in unsutable small cages.

Animals obviously can be subjected to cruilty. Animal testing for example is animal cruelty. The soul is completely a debateable concept. I never said having sex with animals is worse then other forms of animal cruelity. There is no harm done by the acts you describe just there...which is why this is not something i concern myself with on a general basis...but that dosn't mean that it is right....
Why is it not right?If no harm is beign caused what makes it wrong?

Quote:
plus u can see the penetrating of animals causing physical damage to the animal and that is by far wrong..
You still ignore my point,what about when the animal penetrates the human and physical damage is done to the human?And animals are stronger then humans(most of the time)so physical damage is hard to damage them.

Quote:
Most animals would still be following a natural urge to reproduce. They are not chaseing sexual pleasure in the same sence as humans do. There are some exceptions to this...but most animals fuck to reproduce..
Yes most animals fuck for reproduction,but doesnt change the fact their some animals who have sex for pleasure just like most humans fuck for reproduction but their humans who fuck for pleasure.

Quote:
They want to fuck anything in heat because their natural instincts are telling them they must reporoduce to insure the survival of their species.
When animals are in heat,they arent thinking about reproduction(unless their is a oppisite gender there)they just want sex and will defintely force anything or something.

Quote:
Like i said i don't know much about homosexual animals but the fact animals do this does not nessicarily mean they are chaseing sexual pleasure. It could just be again that they are following instincts to reproduce. .
What?If they are homosexual animals its showing that not all animals have sex for reproduction right??

Quote:
Erm thats not silly. And generally i can image a horse for example penetrating a human could potentially be physically damageing to the human. Our bodies are not desinged to be having sex with horses..
Some say our bodies arent designed to have sex with same sex,and it depends on how the sex with the horse is if the male is sticking his dick in the horse's anus no harm is done and the horse wont get damaged and if it enjoys it its none of our business to get invovle or would you rather have the horse in a horse race having people ride it everyday and it getting whipped?:huh:

Quote:
Becuase people are ignorant..
BINGO!!!Just like people are ignorant about beasility/zoosexuality when people are disgusted by something they loose all logic and want it banned this applies for beasility and people like YOU.

Quote:
Slaughtering them is not humane. i have told you loads of times now my stance on the killing of animals..
True but yet its legal hmmm.

Quote:
Many tribes ect need to eat meat for survival. Most developed societys do not and therefore i do not think eating meat is acceptable in those societys..
Yet all these stuff are legal,hmm..

Quote:
Many people feel just as strongly about the other issues you stated there as well as beastiality..
Really?How so?

Quote:
Whever beastiality should nesscarily be punished by law i am not so sure of...as in many cases yes noone or nothing is getting hurt...unless physical damage is being caused to the animal or to the human in which case yes that should be illegal....
AGREE,then you have no reason to oppose sex with animals as you said as long as no harm is being done its none of our business to be involved.

Quote:
but beastiality is not morally right.
how is it not morally right?since when do animals apply to human morals?
Old 11-20-2007, 10:28 PM   #69
JKaiya-Leaves

Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:

Animal rights?Animal rights are a joke,animals have NO rights they are either killed or someone's property they have NO rights.And its interesting the people giving the animals rights are humans,how do these animal rights humans know what is best for the animal?The animal dont give each other rights what makes you think us humans would?
Animals do not give each other rights because they do not understand the concept of rights. The concept of animal rights is to protect animals from humans.

Quote:
Nature my friend,nature no living thing wants to sit in a cage all day,the animals like humans want to move around every animal/human/living thing when they are born know what it means to be "free",im sure you can have a bird born in a cage and if you let the bird out of the cage after a fear years it would seem happy.
Depends completely on the size of the cage. An animal or human that has never experienced any freedom has no concept of what it is like to be free. If you let an animal who has lived in captivitiy its whole life out in the wild it would not know how to look after itself, as it would largely be dependent on humans and it would no doubt die very quickly. If you let a bird out of its cage when it had never been free before it would not be happy in a few years as it would not survive that long.

Quote:
So you eat animals?You evil murder you
Erm no. i don't eat animals. I am vegetarian...as i have repeatedly stated over and over and over again. i said I was not vegan. That means i currently still eat dairy products and products such as honey. This is becuase currently in the situation I am in i struggle to live healthily on a vegetatian diet, trying to live healthily on a vegan one would be near impossible for me. Hopefully one day this will be different.

Quote:
Why is it not right?If no harm is beign caused what makes it wrong?
The very notion of fucking an animal makes it wrong. Why is it right?

Quote:
You still ignore my point,what about when the animal penetrates the human and physical damage is done to the human?And animals are stronger then humans(most of the time)so physical damage is hard to damage them.
Any physcial damage to the human would add to why having sex with animals is wrong.

Quote:
Yes most animals fuck for reproduction,but doesnt change the fact their some animals who have sex for pleasure just like most humans fuck for reproduction but their humans who fuck for pleasure.
Erm most humans have sex primarily for pleasure and sometimes for reproductive purposes. most animals don't have sex for pleasure.

Quote:
When animals are in heat,they arent thinking about reproduction(unless their is a oppisite gender there)they just want sex and will defintely force anything or something.
But they are thinking about reproduction, to them reproduction means fucking something..so thats what they do. And i might be wrong but i was under the impression female anumals in heat had something to do with when they were most fertile...

Quote:
What?If they are homosexual animals its showing that not all animals have sex for reproduction right??
Not nessicarily. It could mean allsorts of things. Like i said... i don't know anything about homosexual animals so i cant really comment on them.

Quote:
Some say our bodies arent designed to have sex with same sex,and it depends on how the sex with the horse is if the male is sticking his dick in the horse's anus no harm is done and the horse wont get damaged and if it enjoys it its none of our business to get invovle or would you rather have the horse in a horse race having people ride it everyday and it getting whipped?:huh:
what has horse raceing got to do with the price of fish?

Quote:
True but yet its legal hmmm.

Yet all these stuff are legal,hmm..
you keep saying this, but just becuase certain things are legal that shouldnt be it dosnt mean other things that shouldnt be legal should be made legal

Quote:
Really?How so?
Erm...of course there are thousands of people who feel strongly about the other issues you have raised. Why do you think people choose not to eat meat or dairy products? Why do you think people refuse to buy animal tested products? Why do you think animal rights activists exist?

Quote:
AGREE,then you have no reason to oppose sex with animals as you said as long as no harm is being done its none of our business to be involved.
Because what you are saying is that its your right to use something elses bodie for your own personal sexual gratification. And I am sorry but that is not your right. That is why it is wrong. It is not right to use someone elses body for your own sexual gratification. Whever it be sexual abuse, having sex with animals, or generally just being a player and fucking as many girls as you can without once considering their thoughts, emotions or feelings. They are all morally wrong.

Incest is exactly the same as this. There is more important things for people to be worrying about then two siblings having consentual sex. It is not hurting someone. Dosn't mean it right to be fucking your sister though.

Quote:
how is it not morally right?since when do animals apply to human morals?
It is not morraly right becuase it is not acceptable to be USING something elses living body for your own personal sexual gratification. I doubt most people who have sex with animals are thinking of the animals pleasure...allthey are probably thinking about is their own. like i said it is morraly wrong to use something elses body in this way whever it be something as terrible as sexual abuse, to having sex with animals, or something as simple as generally just being a player and fucking as many girls as you can without once considering their thoughts, emotions or feelings.
Old 11-21-2007, 12:10 AM   #70
chuckf2000

chuckf2000 is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

JP: odd, you original argument is that fucking animals isn't like fucking children. Now, you're going off into other areas.

By your own admission, animals can't give consent. End of argument.