look ma No Hands... (DIY fake pussy) - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Advertise on the Hip Forums   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Join the Facebook of Sex
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Whatcha gonna do when it's only you? Discuss masturbation techniques. No soliciting for cyber sex here.

Old 11-04-2007, 05:36 AM   #1
rustyshackleford

rustyshackleford is on a distinguished road
look ma No Hands... (DIY fake pussy)
Like this post? Yes | No    

ok well i was looking earlier, and someone had posted about jacking with a glove, and sombody else mentioned towels and gloves, and this remided me of something ive done a few times back, it was alright but tonight i changed one thing, and well for younger guys this is so much better than just regular masturbating, so heres how to make an easy homemade sex toy, that actually works. very veryyy well i might add.

supplies:
a Cup (preferably one u can fit most of your penis into)
a rubber band
acess to warm water
and a rubber glove

I suggest just using one of hte heavier duty rubber gloves, they last forever, and wont tear or anything

Step 1: fill the cup all the way up with hot/warm water

Step 2: insert hte glove into the cup fingers toward bottom of cup, trying not to spill all the water

once you fit the fingers in, fold over all the excess glove over the outside of the cup, pulling Tight,so that the spot where all the fingers are connected is at the top of the cup, once u get this all in place, pull tight as possilbe (also why i recommend the heavier duty yellow gloves, over cheap disposable ones) all the excess glove that u folded over should go over the length of the cup and hang below the bottom, pull all tight as possible, and wrap the rubber band or whatever u have around it to hold it, and keep it air tight, so water doesnt leak through.

you should see where to go from here, get something for lube, there should be 3 or so finger holes visible, not all of them are the same size, so that gives you a little variation, i just poured some shampoo down each, stuck it inbetween my matress and first time i stuck my dick into it, i bout blew my load, it feels Awsome, the water made this toy so much better, im gonna keep doing this, no hands needed.

it took me no longer than 10 min problay from gathering supplies to cumming, and having it all cleaned up. ive got a stubby at the moment, so i may do it again shortly.

there is 2 sides to the glove, i fucked the inside of it its smoother, but i may try the other side, its got a little texture for grip. i dont know how well it will work, but these are the same kind of gloves i used

let me know if anybody else tries it, or makes any changes to my design, hehe. i would highly recommend trying it atleast once tho
rustyshackleford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 06:31 AM   #2
The Lone Wolf

The Lone Wolf is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Seems like the water would leak out.
The Lone Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote