Preparing generic clonazepam for injection... - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click for organic and wildcrafted herbs, teas and essential oils.   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Join the Facebook of Sex
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Discuss prescription drugs and their effects

Old 10-30-2007, 06:00 PM   #1
Twizz
Drug Conoisseur

Twizz is on a distinguished road
Preparing generic clonazepam for injection...
Like this post? Yes | No    

I am wondering how I can prepare a generic 2mg clonazepam tablet into an injectable form.

I am planning on using a .5cc insulin syringe and administering it IM.

I am not planning on abusing it, I am simply wondering what it would feel like. I should also note that I have almost NO access to needles, I only have one.

I'm not making this into a habit and I am fully aware of the dangers.

--------

What I have thought of doing is taking half of a 2mg pill (1mg) and crushing it, then boiling it into some water with a lighter and spoon then sucking it up once it cools down and inject the solution into my outer left thigh muscle, or in my shoulder (probably leg, I hate needles).

THIS IS FOR PSYCHONAUTIC PURPOSES ONLY!
* Twizz is NOT a medical professional, and none of the information that he provides has been directly confirmed by a registered doctor. Should you have any serious concerns, please contact a licenced physician and don't ask a bunch of random people in a forum. *
Twizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 06:22 PM   #2
TopNotchStoner
Georgia Homegrown

TopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

1mg of klonopin won't do anything, anyway, regardless of the method of dosage.

By all means though......slam that shit.

I Can Only Build If I Tear The Walls Down
Even If It Breaks Me, I Won't Let It Make Me Frown
I'm Falling, But No Matter How Hard I Hit The Ground.......I'll Still Smile
~Micheal "Eyedea" Larsen~

(RIP cosmoknot, rangerdanger, and Geneity)
TopNotchStoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 10:46 PM   #3
Twizz
Drug Conoisseur

Like this post? Yes | No    

Well I'm asking how to get it in the slammable form. I'd probably do like 2-3mg realistically, but I'd have to make a lot more solution and get a bigger needle.
* Twizz is NOT a medical professional, and none of the information that he provides has been directly confirmed by a registered doctor. Should you have any serious concerns, please contact a licenced physician and don't ask a bunch of random people in a forum. *
Old 10-31-2007, 02:41 AM   #4
TopNotchStoner
Georgia Homegrown

TopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

Just crush it up and see if it dissolves in water. If so....all systems are go.

Also, since you say you'll need a better syringe.....just go to the pharmacy and ask them for some syringes. I don't know about canada, but in the US you can get free needles at most pharmacies.

I Can Only Build If I Tear The Walls Down
Even If It Breaks Me, I Won't Let It Make Me Frown
I'm Falling, But No Matter How Hard I Hit The Ground.......I'll Still Smile
~Micheal "Eyedea" Larsen~

(RIP cosmoknot, rangerdanger, and Geneity)
TopNotchStoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 06:45 PM   #5
Twizz
Drug Conoisseur

Like this post? Yes | No    

I know that most benzo's are meant to be taken sublingually (I don't know of any which aren't prescription sublingual benzo's at least)

I'm wondering if regular water works fine for dissolving it, I know that the blood is made of a saline solution and that's what they use in hospitals, so I was wondering if I would just be able to make my own from a dash of salt dropped in the water.
Old 10-31-2007, 11:40 PM   #6
Shocbomb

Shocbomb is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

Don't try shoting any thing that is not water soluble unless you want a real bad Abscess.
Shocbomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 05:48 PM   #7
seeingblind

seeingblind is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

i would not reccomend this but if your doing it anyway just be safe. wat i would do (actually i wouldnt) is dissolve the pill in as small amount of water as possible instead of drawing the solution directly into the needle take a cotton swab and use it to soak up the liquid and then draw the solution into the syringe from the cotton this will remove some of the pill binders but not all and shouldnt reduce the amount of clonazepam as long as its dissolved fully. however unless your extracting pure chemical b4 u bang you will get some pill binders injected into ur body. shooting pills is never a good idea but wateva
seeingblind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 03:58 AM   #8
Twizz
Drug Conoisseur

Like this post? Yes | No    

holy damn. No rush, but it feels great.

I think this is the way god intended us to take clonazepam, not sublingually.

I feel completely numb and perfect... Wow. I injected at three spots (smaller syringes than I thought) anyways they're U-100 pr 3/10cc syringes. I shot into my outer right calf muscle, then my outer left calf muscle, then in my left bicep.

I don't feel it as much in my right arm but I can definitly feel it man its awesome.

Definitly a once-a-year type dealy, but I'm conducting another experiment tomorrow using a full 2mg instead of the 1mg I used just now.
Old 11-05-2007, 04:05 AM   #9
jacob x ross

jacob x ross is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Ahh yes. The beautiful benzodiazepine.

<33.

Next time crush it up and snort it. Damn it hits hard and fast, and doesn't hurt at all.
jacob x ross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 04:11 AM   #10
Twizz
Drug Conoisseur

Like this post? Yes | No    

I hate snorting clonazepam, it makes my nose too cold or whatever like im snorting mint or vicks rub or something.