Straight guy wants to experience... - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click to Visit Aqua Lab Technologies   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [3]

Thread Title Search    

User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Join the Facebook of Sex
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals

Forum Description: You're not alone! Get advice and support from our Gay community on coming out of the closet

Old 10-26-2007, 09:28 AM   #1
hs1967

hs1967 is on a distinguished road
Straight guy wants to experience...
Like this post? Yes | No    

I'm a straight guy that was always curious what it would be like to have sex with a man. Like a woman would. Totally letting myself go with no inhibitions. I'm not attracted to men in the least, except for this one thing. No relationship whatsoever. But I am attracted to the sexiness of being a woman for one night and pleasing a man. Never did it and I'm not the type that wants to say I didn't do something I wanted when I'm old. Many things scare me though. I love women, and I love being with a woman and I'm totally turned on by the sexiness and sensuousness of a woman. Always fantasized what it would be like to be in her shoes for 1 day, having any man she wants and giving them the time of their life. Obviously, that's not possible, so if it happens, it's gotta be as me.

Don't know what to do. Just have to experience it once, with no worries or inhibitions. I figure I'm not the only one out there that has this desire, so I'm wondering what suggestions I can get. Thanks in advance.
hs1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 04:11 PM   #2
honeyfugle
pumpkin

honeyfugle is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

mabye try the local gay bars/clubs? i'm sure you'll find some guys in there
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudenoodle View Post
Do ghosts or angels ever use there "fleshly" bodies to have sex with humans?
honeyfugle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 12:15 AM   #3
Arby Arthur

Arby Arthur is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

hs1967: I sent you a private message with some advice. If you (or anyone else) would like to chat about this issue, feel free to drop me an email or add arbyarthur to your yahoo.

Peace,

Arby Arthur
Nudist Blogger
Arby Arthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 12:18 AM   #4
 scratcho
Hip Forums Supporter

scratcho has a reputation beyond reputescratcho has a reputation beyond reputescratcho has a reputation beyond reputescratcho has a reputation beyond reputescratcho has a reputation beyond reputescratcho has a reputation beyond reputescratcho has a reputation beyond reputescratcho has a reputation beyond reputescratcho has a reputation beyond reputescratcho has a reputation beyond reputescratcho has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

Bake a cake--do they call you a baker?no.Fix a car--do they call you a mechanic?no.But suck ONE dick-----------------------------!!
scratcho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 05:22 PM   #5
Arby Arthur

Arby Arthur is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

scratcho: You're so right. No one's allowed to be comfortably bisexual, at least by the corporate media. It's gay or not gay, and besides, our sexuality is often a moving target over time through our lives. As a nudist, I find it sometimes a little more difficult than the clothed to conceal my... ahem... "interest"... in another person's body parts, but I also find that what interests me as a person isn't always the same as what gets my penis all riled up. With all the crap going on in the world today, wars and famine and corporate misdeeds, I fail to understand why our sexuality should matter a wit to anyone but ourselves.

By the way, scratcho, nice area you live in. Pretty laid back there. I've spent many an afternoon kicking it along the Willamette.

Arby Arthur
Nudist Blogger
Arby Arthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 05:58 PM   #6
 scratcho
Hip Forums Supporter

scratcho has a reputation beyond reputescratcho has a reputation beyond reputescratcho has a reputation beyond reputescratcho has a reputation beyond reputescratcho has a reputation beyond reputescratcho has a reputation beyond reputescratcho has a reputation beyond reputescratcho has a reputation beyond reputescratcho has a reputation beyond reputescratcho has a reputation beyond reputescratcho has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

Yeah AA--a lot to do here and deer,racoons,possum and wild turkeys strut around like they own the place.A lot better than Fresno area.
Old 11-11-2007, 05:47 AM   #7
cracker531

cracker531 is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Don't listen to bulldog. He's an unfortunate soul...he's homophobic and has the mind of a 12 year old. Quite sad, actually...
cracker531 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 10:21 AM   #8
*Andy*

*Andy* is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by scratcho
Bake a cake--do they call you a baker?no.Fix a car--do they call you a mechanic?no.But suck ONE dick-----------------------------!!
Lol that's brilliant! I advise going to a gay bar or something You'll be sure to find someone there that you could have a bit of fun with
Old 11-11-2007, 04:57 PM   #9
 scratcho
Hip Forums Supporter

Like this post? Yes | No    

Strongly anti gay folks have often been proven to be closeted gays.What's the saying---"methinks he doth protesteth too much?"
Old 11-11-2007, 09:37 PM   #10
Claudio63

Claudio63 is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by VA_Bulldog
I have know problem with anybody being a doodoo pusher I just don't like when gay men have lisps and act alll flamboiyant. Oh and homophobic means that your are scared of fags. I havent met a fag yet thet I was scared of.
Except for that big faggot that stares back at you in the mirror. He's gotta be prety darn scary, VA_bull.
Claudio63 is offline   Reply With Quote