Best way to come down? - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Buy Posters Here!   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [2]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Buy Music Posters at AllPosters
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: From Sandoz to Leary to You!

Old 10-23-2007, 11:50 AM   #1
peaceful_son

peaceful_son is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

hi all
i've done acid twice the first time coming down wasn't bad at all but that was mainly because the acid was of poor quality, the second time was a bit more intense, i felt really burnt out and tired and stuff. Anyway i was wondering if any of you have the sure fire way of lessening the come down or any advice on what to do to help. Any input would be most welcome! Cheers
peace
Old 10-23-2007, 12:24 PM   #2
PlacidPete

PlacidPete is on a distinguished road
1 out of 1 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

smoke weed.
PlacidPete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 01:09 PM   #3
Shapeshifter

Shapeshifter is on a distinguished road

What is happening to you is that you are still unfamiliar with new feelings that you feel on acid, and beeing like that, the energy flow is disturbed, it is not flowing freely and plenty of it stays in you, cosing your body to overload. Don't warry, it happens, try every next time to get into it with more open mind without fears and try to learn what you are feeling, do it with your friends and share the expirience as you are learning like that the fastest. You might realize that some kind of telephaty is happening between you guys, and that is a good sign, that is happening when energy is flowing.
Don't search for anything in particular, just welcome anything that comes your way and enjoy it. Every next time you should feel more and more like you are at home on acid. When you feel too much like you are home, it is time to increase the dose a bit in order to continue to learn.
Hope this helped and open your mind..... not your mouth, mind!

BETTER BEHAVIOR AROUND THE WORLD!!!
Shapeshifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 01:12 PM   #4
PlacidPete

Like this post? Yes | No    

so shapeshifter, you dont have bad come downs? feeling drained etc??
Old 10-23-2007, 01:20 PM   #5
Shapeshifter

Shapeshifter is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlacidPete
so shapeshifter, you dont have bad come downs? feeling drained etc??
Never, I usually don't sleep for 2-3 nights, and even go to work after that. As I said, you only feel drained when you don't enjoy your trip and that can happen for 2 reasons:
1. you are not complete person and still looking for who you are and that drains you
2. You had much bigger dose that you can handle because of reason number 1, or it is too hactic as you are not familiar with new feelings that bigger dose is bringing with it, and instead of letting Lucy to give you new lesson you resist.

If you fully enjoy your trip, it doesn't drain you, on the contrary, it recharges you and you are full of energy for the whole week, even month, depends on the dose or discovery.

BETTER BEHAVIOR AROUND THE WORLD!!!
Shapeshifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 01:21 PM   #6
PlacidPete

Like this post? Yes | No    

cool, good to know

what about during the trip. i always get body load etc. cant move around toooo elegently
Old 10-23-2007, 02:16 PM   #7
PsychMyke

PsychMyke is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

blaze up, watch movies, pass out.

Ive come down without weed many times...acids comedown is very smooth and gradual for me
Old 10-23-2007, 03:14 PM   #8
Ayzcrava

Ayzcrava is on a distinguished road

Maybe this soudns weird but I like the LSD comedown. Usually I take in the in the evening so comming down from the trip is in the morning. If its a sunny morning I'll sit outside, drink a bit, eat a bit and then go to sleep as soon as all the effects are gone. WHen I wake up Im usually back to normal, if anything a bit slow with less thoughts. But that goes in a day.
Ayzcrava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 04:25 PM   #9
LSD ASAP

LSD ASAP is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Very good post Shapesifter! Moving on while on acid is not a problem also. That also came for me later. You are more in the sort of not feeling your body and with that feeling you can move easily. I won't say it's mechanicly but almost like that. You don't think how you gonna move to there you just do it actually your brain does it while you can think of what you wanted to get or something else.
That's the best way how I can describe it. Hope it helped.
LSD ASAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 08:46 PM   #10
3xi

3xi is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

LSD should not make you feel drained. if it did i would have to agree with shapeshifter. there are many ways that one can have a better psychedelic experience. do more research and pay attention to 'set and setting'. look into meditation - learning to harness and let flow your own energy will help you on your trips.

weed is good as well!

"for those of you in search of a light at the end of the tunnel ~ stop and look within!" -me
3xi is offline   Reply With Quote