Married to a former stripper has downside - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Visit Weed Seed Shop for Great Deals on Cannabis Genetics!   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Buy Music Posters at AllPosters
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: A place for people to discuss men's issues or concerns.

Old 09-07-2007, 07:29 PM   #1
kevinhigashi

kevinhigashi is on a distinguished road
Married to a former stripper has downside
Like this post? Yes | No    

A lot of guys would think being married to a former stripper would rock but it has a lot of downside. I am a jealous type and she can't count how many guys she gave lap dances to. She gave it up, so I try and forget it, which is only fair, but not easy for me. Also, I can suffer from some inadequacy fears. I aint a dynamo is bed and she has known so many guys that I think I must bore her. Yeah, she is hot and yeah, when she wants to turn it on, she can blow me away, but I find it a bit of a struggle at times, too.
kevinhigashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 08:25 PM   #2
hitman38

hitman38 is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

sure it could have down side but you knew she was a stripper before you married her....she must think alot of you or she would'nt a married you.... so you should'nt feel insure about anything look at it this way she found something in you that none of the other guys had so try not to be insure and just have fun with her
hitman38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 01:24 AM   #3
duke11

duke11 is on a distinguished road
Trust and security!
1 out of 1 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

My wife is a stripper..currently. She's a little hotty, and here's the scoop. First, the poster who noted your wife must see something in you is right. Trust her...I'm very jealous, but my wife still strips, gives lap dances, etc. (no sex) She hauls in about $5000.00 a month cash.

If you are an insecure man, stay away from strippers because even if they quit you will live the thought of how many men they have done (or you imagine they have done) and feel inadequate. My first night with my wife I lit her up like a Christmas tree!

Yes, it can be a drain dwelling on whether they are screwing for cash, but that's where trust comes in. She wears a ring at all times (like men give a damn) and turns away many offers for expensive trips etc.

Last week, she walked in with $1400.00 cash in five hours. For the first time I thought "okay..what did you do." Then she told it straight, some older dude with his hands in certain activity walked in, took one look at her and decided she was his. He insisted, after he thought he was baiting her, that she drink his drinks, normally they have juice or a touch of Pineapple juice. She agreed after he whipped out the first $200.00 after her first dance. He kept ordering rounds of Jack Daniels, and she kept dumping them under the table. She played him out until her shift ended at 9:00PM. When she left, of course he followed her out and thought he was going home with her. She nicely said "no." She jumped in a cab and walked into my arms a half hour later. She said he looked like someone kicked him in the guts as she drove away and felt guilty, but knew if not her it would be someone else in the club.

This life isn't for everyone. I'm 43 but in great shape, and mature. Twenty years ago I would have went insane thinking about what she does and if she was doing more....now I know better. She's an awesome wife, mother, and best friend! However, don't think strippers are sex kittens; the majority are women who have cycles...but when it's on it's on!!!!
duke11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 09:37 PM   #4
Wild Mountain Dave
Rainbow

Wild Mountain Dave has a spectacular aura aboutWild Mountain Dave has a spectacular aura aboutWild Mountain Dave has a spectacular aura about
Like this post? Yes | No    

I would never in a million years think that being married to a stripper has an upside. I do not, nor never would I judge a stripper but what I had/have in mind for marriage goes way beyond whats "hot". I think your fears are normal. At this point all you can do is be the best you can be in every facet of life, which I guess is what we all do anyways. Good luck with that and dont beat your own self up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunberry and buttons View Post
titties. RAPE! titties. rape my titties.
Wild Mountain Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 05:10 AM   #5
blktiger60

blktiger60 is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

I would never marry, or even date, someone that works or had worked in the sex industry.
Good luck to you.
blktiger60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 07:20 PM   #6
daAbominableBluntman

daAbominableBluntman is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by blktiger60 View Post
I would never marry, or even date, someone that works or had worked in the sex industry.
Good luck to you.
I second this.
eew..
buhhh
daAbominableBluntman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 07:24 PM   #7
 bigloui96
Hip Forums Supporter

bigloui96 is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

I hardly think strippers work in the sex industry!

They're not selling sex!
bigloui96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 07:48 PM   #8
mr

Location: You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?
mr is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigloui96 View Post
I hardly think strippers work in the sex industry!

They're not selling sex!
You show them some green in a private lap dance and you may be surprised what they will sell you...

----------------------------------------------
Hip Photography Group...because art is hip!
mr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 09:28 PM   #9
Hippie McRaver

Hippie McRaver will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

i dated a girl who turned out to be a stripper, didn't know until like a year into our relationship. WORST RELATIONSHIP EVER fucking douche bag was used to walking over men and using sexuality to get what she wanted, that doesn't work on me so it caused a lot of tension... then in a twist of fate another x of mine, this girl I was and still am friends with starting stripping, i was disgusted, shes rich and has all the money she needed, I immediately assumed she was in some kind of bind but it turns out she did it to by a vaporizer, fucking gross. And yes, it is the sex industry, its barely a step above prostitution (and only sometimes)

however if it works for you good, but no way in hell would I even consider it. I hate strippers, they are shells of people with nothing inside who use men and take advantage of the double standard of women vs men in our society

apparently strippers smell like week old jizz
Hippie McRaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 09:44 PM   #10
Aristartle 
Snow Falling on Cedars

Aristartle is a glorious beacon of lightAristartle is a glorious beacon of lightAristartle is a glorious beacon of lightAristartle is a glorious beacon of lightAristartle is a glorious beacon of lightAristartle is a glorious beacon of light
Like this post? Yes | No    

You should marry her and have her dance for you and all of your buddies at your bachelor party.
Quand on levera les voiles devenues de la poussires d'toiles

On va s'aimer encore, au travers des doutes, des travers de la route et de plus en plus fort
On va s'aimer encore, au travers des bons coups, au travers des dboires, de la vie la mort
On va s'aimer encore
Aristartle is offline   Reply With Quote