Touched While Sleeping? - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Visit Weed Seed Shop for Great Deals on Cannabis Genetics!   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [2]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Click to Advertise on the Hip Forums!
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Whatcha gonna do when it's only you? Discuss masturbation techniques. No soliciting for cyber sex here.
Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2007, 05:54 AM   #1
Quincy

Quincy is on a distinguished road
Touched While Sleeping?
Like this post? Yes | No    

Has anyone here been touched while at a sleepover or anything of that sort?

Don't think I have if so I wasn't awakend by it.
Old 08-13-2007, 06:54 AM   #2
dangermoose
Is a daddy

dangermoose is a glorious beacon of lightdangermoose is a glorious beacon of lightdangermoose is a glorious beacon of lightdangermoose is a glorious beacon of lightdangermoose is a glorious beacon of light
Like this post? Yes | No    

I touch my fiancee while she's sleeping, she very much so enjoys being felt up as a wakeup call
Old 08-13-2007, 07:32 AM   #3
dreamingofTheo

dreamingofTheo is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

I`d love to have Theo as a sleep over, that tall beautiful guy. I`d take him into my bed, cuddle in his thin arms, with this boy anything is beautiful, feel the warmth of his breath on my neck. Feel his beard oncce again , his face soft and gentle. The only problem now is, he has done soooo many HARD drugs that his beautiful face has gone to hell. He use to be soooo beautiful. I love you babe, please stop the horrible drugs. You were so dam beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. May our God help you stop.
Old 01-23-2008, 03:14 AM   #4
football32

football32 is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

i have. me and my best friend i have been best firends with for like 8 years were high and then he went to sleep in the same bed (idk why, he came up witht hat idea) and i had that "weed horniness" which is a REALLY really horny feeling and eveything felt good. and i saw him laying there in his pjs and i tried tio make it seem like i was sleeping and casually reached over and moved "accidently" into his pjs and boxersa dn played with his dick util it got hard and i wanted him to touch mine soooooo bad but he was totlaly sleeping and then he woke up and then went right back to sleep. i wanted to jack him off and suck him off anfd i wanted him to do the same to me. and in the morning i was like "did i touch your dick last night" and he was like idk but if you did idc. hes straight and im straight but i still want to do it just to see what it would be like and i want to again when he sleeps over but i want him to do it to me. and it would even be better if he were aware and ok with it so we could do w.e we want. and i really dont know how to act or what to do to indicate that i want to. please help
Old 01-23-2008, 04:07 AM   #5
MasterB

MasterB is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by football32
i have. me and my best friend i have been best firends with for like 8 years were high and then he went to sleep in the same bed (idk why, he came up witht hat idea) and i had that "weed horniness" which is a REALLY really horny feeling and eveything felt good. and i saw him laying there in his pjs and i tried tio make it seem like i was sleeping and casually reached over and moved "accidently" into his pjs and boxersa dn played with his dick util it got hard and i wanted him to touch mine soooooo bad but he was totlaly sleeping and then he woke up and then went right back to sleep. i wanted to jack him off and suck him off anfd i wanted him to do the same to me. and in the morning i was like "did i touch your dick last night" and he was like idk but if you did idc. hes straight and im straight but i still want to do it just to see what it would be like and i want to again when he sleeps over but i want him to do it to me. and it would even be better if he were aware and ok with it so we could do w.e we want. and i really dont know how to act or what to do to indicate that i want to. please help
Euuwww, gross! I thought your friend was a girl! Bastos ikaw!
Old 01-23-2008, 08:08 AM   #6
makesmomcry420
shlimazl

makesmomcry420 will become famous soon enoughmakesmomcry420 will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
wow, i never wanna have a sleepover with you
ive been really horny, but wow, id be really pissed if i woke up and my male friend was playing with my dick

"people like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis, you cant trust people Jeremy" - SuperHans
Old 01-24-2008, 09:35 PM   #7
FallonSL

FallonSL is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

When I was in HS we had a slumber party. There was 10 of us girls all packed into my best friends bedroom. One of the girls I hardly knew that was laying next to me on the floor pulled up my night shirt. She placed her hand on my breast and left it there. I pretended to be asleep while feeling her feel me up. Later around the breakfast table someone asked how we all slept. I looked over at that girl and said I slept so soundly I didn't feel a thing. LOL
Old 01-24-2008, 09:58 PM   #8
jia

jia will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallonSL
When I was in HS we had a slumber party. There was 10 of us girls all packed into my best friends bedroom. One of the girls I hardly knew that was laying next to me on the floor pulled up my night shirt. She placed her hand on my breast and left it there. I pretended to be asleep while feeling her feel me up. Later around the breakfast table someone asked how we all slept. I looked over at that girl and said I slept so soundly I didn't feel a thing. LOL
Its funny how many of us have these kinds of memories that seem as though they should come out of a novel they're so cliche. I have many of the same ones. I have quite a few of them myself, including one that played out very similar to this one -- A sleepover, in my pajamas and while I am laying there (it has always taken me a long time to get to sleep) another girl begins feeling me up. I quite like it so I snuggle up closer to her and let her know I am in fact awake, which I think scared the crap out of her until she realized I wasn't freaking out. Well, long story short while we didn't get to engage much that evening (I was really afraid of waking someone else up) she was the first girl I was ever with.

So very cliche, but I guess the reason things are a cliche in the first place is because they happen a lot. :P
Old 01-26-2008, 04:42 PM   #9
nathanreeves1

nathanreeves1 is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
to al the people that said grow what is wrong with that hes young and is expermening him self its a natual thing
Old 01-26-2008, 08:38 PM   #10
makesmomcry420
shlimazl

makesmomcry420 will become famous soon enoughmakesmomcry420 will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

it would be one thing if he had permission, but his friend was sleeping

"people like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis, you cant trust people Jeremy" - SuperHans
Closed Thread