Rape Role play - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Visit Weed Seed Shop for Great Deals on Cannabis Genetics!   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [2]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Join the Facebook of Sex
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: A place where you can be your fantasy. Don't dream it, be it!

Old 08-09-2007, 07:39 PM   #1
TehMeansThe

TehMeansThe is on a distinguished road
Rape Role play
1 out of 1 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

I was talking with my girlfriend the other day about things we wanted to try and she revealed to me that she thinks it would be fun and hot if we did a little role playing about me raping her. I know it can be a sensative topic so I don't need flak from people. But my question is: what are some things I can do? Verbal degradation, being rough with her, slapping here and there. What else?

We also talked about how far it should go. How much I could actually make her do when it comes to things that she doesn't particularly enjoy (like throat fucking and anal: she normally doesn't like it but when we are role playing about rape, she said it might be a turn on in the moment, that's where a safe word comes in). We talked about and agreed on a safe word so that's taken care of.

What else can I do to her?
Old 08-09-2007, 08:12 PM   #2
DeathRowDisco

DeathRowDisco is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Well, you already have a safe word, so that's taken care of... BUT the "safe word" shouldn't 'just' be for when you're forcing her to do things that she doesn't particularly like. It should be for the entire act, something absolutely ridiculous that she can say to get you to stop, no matter what you're doing at the time.

Anyway... if you've talked about it and she brought it up in the first place, that's already good. Talk more. Think hard - if you were going to (realistically) rape a girl, what would you do? How violent would you get? How much/hard would you hit? What would you force her to do? Think about it, and then talk to her again, tell her what YOU want to do, and find out what she's comfortable with.

I think, the first time you do something like that, it's almost always kind-of a "practice round". Don't take it too seriously the first time, just find out what you're comfortable with. If I do it, the first time, we CAN'T take it too seriously... the guy will hit, and I can always go "is that all you've got?" (which I say isn't "too serious" because nobody would actually say that when they're being raped) and it's not direct, but it lets him know that he *can* hit harder. Just basics... try it, and then go from there, she should be able to tell you what you can do more of, what she doesn't want to do, etc. After you do it once, it's easier to talk about it.

Sometimes, I'm afraid it'll all fade away...
and instead, sky scrapers will stand in the way.
DeathRowDisco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 09:51 PM   #3
Allonym
cheesecake slut

Allonym is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

i would personally veto any hitting, but thats me. i just would want to be pulled by my hair, forced to my knees to suck him off some, tied down, fucked, etc.. all while whimpering and nbegging "no" (but not using the safe word. also consider a word between ok and stopstopbad, something to indicate that she doesnt liek where its headed but doesnt want the whole scene to stop. some use red yellow/orange green, other use something liek banana for stop and apple for change direction please)

Allonym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 09:47 AM   #4
TehMeansThe

Like this post? Yes | No    

I agree on the hitting thing, the more and more I think about it. But hair pulling and tying down is good. Good tip on the yellow and red safe words.

What else can you guys think of?
Old 08-10-2007, 05:23 PM   #5
limetree

limetree is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

I was talking about this with my guy yesterday, he is willing to do it, but he asked me to what extent i want it. im just not sure, i dont want to ask for him to make me suck him off but i would want him to make me. it would be sexier if i didnt tell him what i wanted, cause im not even sure. does this make sense? haha. have your experiences with rape role play been positive? or do you think it may screw up your relationship a bit if it goes wrong.

I think the two separate words, one for stop altogether, and one for switch what you are doing are a really good idea. hmm, i just hope hes really rough.
limetree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 07:18 PM   #6
Allonym
cheesecake slut

Allonym is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

part of what makes us want it (those of us who have contemplated rape fantasies at least) is that we trust our partner completely... we wouldnt let someone we didnt trust do this to us. we trust them to take contorl of the situation, we trust them to be foreceful, we trust them to be stronger than us and more in control... and we trust them to respect what we do and dont like... personally id love to be bent over my bed, ass in the air, wrists held down while he fucks me from behind but thats just my fantasy...

Allonym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 08:16 PM   #7
Sal329

Sal329 is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Love when my girl pretends to not want it and fights back.
Sal329 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 06:49 AM   #8
tolan65
76818 5550 20373 63124 22739 16861 21408 6052 36613

tolan65 is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

During sex, I used to use some light face slapping while the girl was climaxing. Also, choking during sex id great. I taught a friend of mine how to squirt that way. Once I assume a dominant position, then she felt ok to just let loose. Its an important thing.
tolan65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 10:37 AM   #9
TehMeansThe

Like this post? Yes | No    

more, MOAR! I want to know all of you're experiences with this!
Old 08-13-2007, 05:45 AM   #10
DeathRowDisco

DeathRowDisco is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

On the subject of hitting...

I think it should be the girl's decision... of course, that's IF you're comfortable with it. If you think you would hit her, and then feel like a piece of shit afterwards... obviously, don't do it. But if you'd like to, go ahead and ask, I mean, you're already playing rape. What could it hurt to ask?
I realize that a lot of girls will say no, BUT I actually know quite a few that wouldn't, and I've had to tell my husband "that's enough" so people don't ask about the bruises, 'cause I'm terrible at making up stories when people go, "What happened to you?! It looks like you fought a fucking grizzly!" haha... keep that in mind, too.

Sometimes, I'm afraid it'll all fade away...
and instead, sky scrapers will stand in the way.
DeathRowDisco is offline   Reply With Quote