how many sexual partners makes a girl a slut? - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Visit Sensi Seed Bank for Great Cannabis Genetics!   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Join the Facebook of Sex
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Discover people's sexual preferences and reveal your own!
View Poll Results: How many men constitutes a "slut"?
5-10 17 20.73%
11-16 16 19.51%
17-22 16 19.51%
23 or more 33 40.24%
Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-12-2007, 11:16 PM   #1
HI!

HI! is on a distinguished road
how many sexual partners makes a girl a slut?
Like this post? Yes | No    

This is an on-going discussion with one of my female friends.....ok, excluding all other varibles and reasons why irls may sleep with any amount of men.....how many would constitute a "slut"? This is for her whole life.

5-10
11-15
16-20
20 or more
HI! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 11:30 PM   #2
OneLoveHerbsman

OneLoveHerbsman is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

at 19 yrs of age, im a 5-10 kinda guy
sorry to disapoint freinds im not a mac daddy mac , and i didnt start till i was 17...
i kno i was a late bloomer
OneLoveHerbsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 12:33 AM   #3
villafokker

villafokker is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

17 isn't a late bloomer =/
Old 07-16-2007, 03:03 AM   #4
NothingHere

NothingHere is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

I know you say "excluding all other variables," but I don't think you can. It's like asking what weight makes a person fat, excluding all other variables. It just doesn't make sense without considering something like height. The higher the number, the higher the probability that you can consider someone a "slut" or "fat," but you can't really know.

It is further complicated by the fact that "sluttiness" is very subjective, as opposed to concrete measurements of body fat and height/weigh ratios. In terms of sluttiness, I think it depends on the nature of each encounter. If you've had 20 sexual partners, there is a greater chance that many of them did not demand much discretion.

Sorry, the answer does not conform to the paradigm of your argument, but I think you can only say that someone is 'probably' slutty based on the number of partners.
NothingHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 05:17 AM   #5
LanSLIde

LanSLIde is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

How about over ten sexual partners in a four year window?
I don't know, what makes a girl a slut isn't quite the numbers (okay, well they matter a lot too), but in what sense they hold sexual encounters important to their being, and the amount of respect they hold for the other party involved as well as the sanctity of what they're doing.
LanSLIde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 07:38 AM   #6
crummyrummy 
Brew Your Own Beer

crummyrummy is a glorious beacon of lightcrummyrummy is a glorious beacon of lightcrummyrummy is a glorious beacon of lightcrummyrummy is a glorious beacon of lightcrummyrummy is a glorious beacon of lightcrummyrummy is a glorious beacon of light
Like this post? Yes | No    

any girl that has over 15 partners at the same party can be called a slut, if she wishes to defend herself, she can.

crummyrummy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 06:47 AM   #7
SlickyPants

SlickyPants is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

SlickyPants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 08:11 AM   #8
Hyzenthlay

Hyzenthlay is on a distinguished road
2 out of 2 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

A woman isn't doing anything negative by having multiple partners unless she is doing it out of lack of self-esteem or is doing it dangerously. Therefore, there is no particular number. The word "slut" itself is outdated, reeks of sexism and is more than a little absurd - it practically drips with ancient views about the "propriety" (i.e., repression and aversion) toward sex that women used to have, and oftentimes are still expected to have.
In other words, the label is dumb, and trying to find numbers to suit that dumb label seem, to me at least, to be fruitless.
If you're simply looking for what would constitute a woman being slutty in general, misguided society, then I'd have to say that round my parts, a woman in her twenties with more than fifteen past partners fits the bill.
Hyzenthlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 08:23 AM   #9
Greengirl

Greengirl will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

This thread is kind of wrong. I think you can call a slut someone who fucks for money, not someone who has many sexual partners.
Old 07-18-2007, 08:26 AM   #10
crummyrummy 
Brew Your Own Beer

crummyrummy is a glorious beacon of lightcrummyrummy is a glorious beacon of lightcrummyrummy is a glorious beacon of lightcrummyrummy is a glorious beacon of lightcrummyrummy is a glorious beacon of lightcrummyrummy is a glorious beacon of light
Like this post? Yes | No    

any woman that is not a virgin AND is unmarried should just go to an Nunnery and beg to be alowed to to join the ranks.
I so wanna fuck an ex nun........
too bad I am getting married soon....

crummyrummy is offline   Reply With Quote