Commune with sexual focus - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click for Zamnesia Headshop, Smartshop, Seedshop   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [3]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Join the Facebook of Sex
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Discuss alternative living situations

Old 07-11-2007, 07:59 PM   #1
Aladdin
Banned

Aladdin is on a distinguished road
Commune with sexual focus
Like this post? Yes | No    

I always wanted to live in a commune where evereyone have sex, Iv found one organization called "the family" that I refuse to join cause of 2 major reasons.

1. They are religous.
2. They have a history of pedophilia, they say that they have stopped, but still have children living with them...

Is there a nice free sex commune where evereyone are eating birth controll pills and are of legal age?

Thankyou.
Aladdin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 08:00 PM   #2
TattoedAquarian

TattoedAquarian is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Join the Adult Entertainment Scene. Not only is it free but you can make money through it to fund you sexual addiction. :H .
Old 07-11-2007, 11:05 PM   #3
Bumble

Bumble is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

1-most communes have a religious foundation due to the simple fact that religious organizations do not pay taxes
2-a commune that is based on sex is a bad bad idea due to the fact that it allows some to control others, which will limit freewill
Old 07-12-2007, 01:07 AM   #4
Aladdin
Banned

Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Join the Adult Entertainment Scene. Not only is it free but you can make money through it to fund you sexual addiction.
I searched for it but couldnt find any of it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumble
1-most communes have a religious foundation due to the simple fact that religious organizations do not pay taxes
2-a commune that is based on sex is a bad bad idea due to the fact that it allows some to control others, which will limit freewill
point 1-2 both have religous context. religious cults commune or not use controll.
Old 07-12-2007, 01:29 AM   #5
Strawberry_Fields_Fo
RN

Strawberry_Fields_Fo is just really niceStrawberry_Fields_Fo is just really niceStrawberry_Fields_Fo is just really niceStrawberry_Fields_Fo is just really nice
Like this post? Yes | No    

Uhh...religious cults are not the only organizations to use coersion and control with people. Sex can be just as much about power as religion or politics.

"Science is all metaphor."
Strawberry_Fields_Fo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 04:28 AM   #6
SafetyPin
Banned

SafetyPin is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

So, like what kind of communes wouldn't be based on power and control? I always wanted to join a commune. That was what appealed to me more than anything else about the counter culture. I met a few people who were exiles from communes. I only use that word because I always had the impression from them that that was a part of their lives that they wanted to leave behind them. I could never understand exactly why and I was never sure whether it was just my impression or they really felt that way.

There was also a movement when the counter culture was fading out back in the day to "get back to the country." I'd still like to do that! I've had enough of the city/city life. Noth'n going down or not much of anything anyway or not enough of anything I guess is what I'm trying to say.
SafetyPin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 07:58 PM   #7
Aladdin
Banned

1 out of 1 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

They can controll me as much as they want as long as there is a get together orgie everey night.
Old 07-12-2007, 09:24 PM   #8
SafetyPin
Banned

SafetyPin is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Good attitude Alladin!
SafetyPin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 11:45 PM   #9
sublime94
Banned

sublime94 is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Yeah there ya go alladin.

What the hell am I saying....HELL YEAH UR RITE!
sublime94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 07:03 AM   #10
blinkin

Location: in a purple school bus, a nomadic commune which I have organsed called the highway child
blinkin is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

you may want to look on a poly website, polyamoury themed communities do exist though they are based on love, not just random sex acts,
you would have to get to to know them and actually form a relationship with those people.

a commun like the one you are describing would be an extremely hard one to maintain, since it would be driven upon immediate gratification, but what happens when the sex becomes normal, even the sex in an orgie?
which would happen eventually.
you would have to search for meaning to your existance, and you would ultimatley find that what you are looking for is not what you first thought.

theres a story I heard when I was visiting the keys

a man in heaven became really bored and went togod, saying, im bored here none of my friends are here there all in hell, do you think god I could visit them?
god was put aside by this unusual request. but allowed him to visit his friedns for a weekend just once

the man awoke in hell but saw no flames, only sandy beaches beautifull women, he spent the weekend chasing tail and drinking with hsi friends, he went back to heaven and god asked about his vacation to hell

It was great the man said I want to go back, do you think god I could go again,
god told the man he could but if he did so he could never come back to heaven.
the man thought about tis and told god he didnt want to be in heaven anymore, it was boring he liked the way hellw as all his friends were there.

he woke up in hell, but this time the flames filled the sky,there were all his friends shackled and looking beaten, the women were disgusting and dead like,
he looked up to the devil and asked, what happened I was just here

the devil replied, yes I know all about it,
hell is a nice place to visit but living in hell is a different story.
as the devil stuck his fork up the mans ass, the man really regretted his choice...but it was too late.

everyone chooses their own path man,
just make sure you think hard about it before you jump in.