Good Anal Lube? - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click to buy Herbies Cannabis Seeds!   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [5]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Click to Advertise on the Hip Forums!
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: The joys of oral and anal sex
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2007, 12:37 AM   #1
AltF4
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: NC
Age: 24
Posts: 60
AltF4 is on a distinguished road
Good Anal Lube?
Like this post? Yes | No    

Curious to what any of you might recommend.
Aveeno lotion seems to work nicely for me since it is kinda smooth, but I think it might cause a lil sting at first once in.

I have tried some KY that I found around the house, but the problem with that seems to be, when u do any kinda enema to get it nice and clean, the water and ky appear to not mix too well. (of course with enema u release it, but you can never get ALL of the water out of colen.)
So iv usually just stuck with lotion.

Any ideas or experiences?
AltF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 03:19 AM   #2
Mr. Berguh
Member
 
Mr. Berguh's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Southern California
Age: 26
Posts: 314
Mr. Berguh is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by AltF4
Curious to what any of you might recommend.
Aveeno lotion seems to work nicely for me since it is kinda smooth, but I think it might cause a lil sting at first once in.

I have tried some KY that I found around the house, but the problem with that seems to be, when u do any kinda enema to get it nice and clean, the water and ky appear to not mix too well. (of course with enema u release it, but you can never get ALL of the water out of colen.)
So iv usually just stuck with lotion.

Any ideas or experiences?
I use "Astroglide". It's pretty popular, easy to find and I don't have any complains about it.
__________________
Mr. Berguh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 08:16 PM   #3
Rotted Brain
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Age: 33
Posts: 6
Rotted Brain is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Astroglide, KY and all other water-based lubes are completely worthless, they dry up fast and get a gunky build up as you constantly have to apply more.

Use silicon-based lubes, I highly recommend Pjur Eros, for all sex, but they also have an anal lube version that is thicker. Anyone who has used it will not use anything else, it's that good. It has a silky wet feel, not oily or sticky, and can be used as a moisturizer, this will not dry out for a long time. It's a german import that can sometimes be hard to find in stores, but can usually be special ordered. the website is http://www.erosusa.com

ID Millenium is an acceptable alternative brand that is easier to find, but not as good as Pjur Eros.
Rotted Brain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 10:09 PM   #4
darragh
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: In a state of denial
Posts: 25
darragh is on a distinguished road
I second that!
Like this post? Yes | No    

Eros is, I thnk, the best. If not Eros Then I think it is slick platinum. ALways the best you can get ,always thick, always a lot.
Get a lube shooter from freddyandeddy.com it gets it in deep where you really need it.

Slip sliddin away.....
darragh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 01:14 AM   #5
Dr. Butts
Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Age: 41
Posts: 107
Dr. Butts is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Crisco "Fat in the Can"
Dr. Butts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 07:06 AM   #6
mushie18
Intergalactic
 
mushie18's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: ohio
Posts: 4,188
mushie18 is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotted Brain
Astroglide, KY and all other water-based lubes are completely worthless, they dry up fast and get a gunky build up as you constantly have to apply more.

Use silicon-based lubes, I highly recommend Pjur Eros, for all sex, but they also have an anal lube version that is thicker. Anyone who has used it will not use anything else, it's that good. It has a silky wet feel, not oily or sticky, and can be used as a moisturizer, this will not dry out for a long time. It's a german import that can sometimes be hard to find in stores, but can usually be special ordered. the website is http://www.erosusa.com

ID Millenium is an acceptable alternative brand that is easier to find, but not as good as Pjur Eros.
good choices...

i work in a gay sex store... we sell about 20 different types of lube.

I would recommend pjur, JO systems, gun oil, and swiss navy for silicon lubes.

if you're not using a condom and open to oil based lubes boy butter is terrific.

Ky, astroglide or anything else that is sold in a drug store is worthless. It's better than nothing, but I wouldn't spend money on it.
mushie18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 01:13 AM   #7
darragh
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: In a state of denial
Posts: 25
darragh is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

I just saw some stuff called Sex Grease, I think it was at Good Vibes. Anybody tried it! Doesn't pjur make Maximus? I've heard Maximus is thick, gel like, lasts a long time and is Glycerin free. It says a little goes a long, long way@
darragh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 08:41 AM   #8
luvmywifesass
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 132
luvmywifesass is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

My wife and I prefer Wet Platinum. It's a silicon based lubricant that hold up to those extended anal sessions.
luvmywifesass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 02:42 PM   #9
darragh
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: In a state of denial
Posts: 25
darragh is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Yeah, I almost broke my neck with that stuff. Some of it had dripped onto the kitchen floor...one hell of a skating party.
darragh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 10:28 AM   #10
DZL player
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1
DZL player is on a distinguished road
Anal lube
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by mushie18
good choices...

i work in a gay sex store... we sell about 20 different types of lube.

I would recommend pjur, JO systems, gun oil, and swiss navy for silicon lubes.

if you're not using a condom and open to oil based lubes boy butter is terrific.

Ky, astroglide or anything else that is sold in a drug store is worthless. It's better than nothing, but I wouldn't spend money on it.
Mushie:

Question, the wife and I used Cherry "Anal Lube" (thats the name!) and loved the jelly like texture, but got tired of the scent. I've got a dozen lubes, but we really like the thick stuff but can't find it unscented. You seem to know, any suggestions on which one would "please" us. We use a condom most of the time, so something that would work.
Thanks

DZL
DZL player is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:55 AM.

The Hip Forums are intended for mature audiences for entertainment and educational purposes only. Hip Inc. doesn't encourage anyone to break laws, so know the law where you live. You are solely responsible for your actions on this site and illegal activities will be not be tolerated here.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright Hip Inc. 1996-Forever!