Amanita 10x Resin/Extract? - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Visit Sensi Seed Bank for Great Cannabis Genetics!   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [1]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Buy Music Posters at AllPosters
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Discuss datura, morning glories, woodrose, etc.

Old 06-25-2007, 08:43 PM   #1
thetrippyhippy

thetrippyhippy is on a distinguished road
Amanita 10x Resin/Extract?
Like this post? Yes | No    

I recently obtained a gram of amanita 10x resin, has anyone here ever done this? Do you thibk smokign it will make me trip, can i swallow it? If so how much?

No No No Mr.Hoffman, Thank You
thetrippyhippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 09:21 PM   #2
Colimon
Cheesus Christo

Colimon will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

I heard that you could do both, but ingestion is reccomended. You will only need 1 gram of 10x to have an experience. Bring some ginger or an other nausia relief aid along, lots of puking. Also be aware that you may experience sharp pains in your body. Have a good one
Colimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 09:59 PM   #3
FreekoutMcGee

FreekoutMcGee is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/show...7/Main/3273866

check out that site for all your questions about amanita 10x resin/extract.
Old 11-12-2008, 02:04 PM   #4
tigerbunni

tigerbunni is on a distinguished road
Amanitas
Like this post? Yes | No    

Is there a way to get the full shroom effect without yacking one's guts out?
tigerbunni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 03:56 AM   #5
danC

danC is on a distinguished road
on amanita 10x right now
Like this post? Yes | No    

I obtained some amanita 10x "powdered" extract, actually it wasnt powdered it was hard like charcole but had the texture of thc resin, at first i drank 1 gram in a tea, nothin....then after several days of searching online for anything useful about using amanita 10x powdered extract i finally i read online that it could be smoked or could be boiled on a low flame for an hour then drank as a tea. I smoked a tiny piece of the extract and instantly felt a weird kinda placebo/dreamy/strange feeling and i knew if i smoked the whole rest of the bag (2g) in a blunt id be nice especially with some trees too....but i decided to take the other advice and low boil for an hour....i lasted half an hour then pulled the damn shit off the stove and drank it....smoked bud felt nice and peaceful..calm...could tell it was kicking in.....seems be dreamy now and sorta cool but DOES NOT WORK WITHOUT POT and DOES NOT WORK IN LOW DOSES, DOES NOT WORK UNLESS BOILED, BOIL IN 2 CUPS OF WATER (SEEMS LIKE ALOT WEN ITS ALL THERE BUT U NEED IT) MAKE SURE CRUSHED TO BEST ABILITY BEFORE YOU PUT IT IN THE WATER, LOWBOIL WATER WITH CRUSHED POWDER FOR APPX. 30 MIN (smokin possibility, i smoked only a small peice and it worked a little), MUST TAKE AT VERY LEAST 2G WHEN BOILING...well, im very experienced in the psychedelic field but still 2g with bud = peaceful, kinda vunerable, insightive, relaxed thats all i gotta say ... u mite be better off just buying the regular mushrooms at eating like 14g of those i havnt tried that yet though
danC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 05:02 AM   #6
Jay_Billionz

Jay_Billionz is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by danC View Post
I obtained some amanita 10x "powdered" extract, actually it wasnt powdered it was hard like charcole but had the texture of thc resin, at first i drank 1 gram in a tea, nothin....then after several days of searching online for anything useful about using amanita 10x powdered extract i finally i read online that it could be smoked or could be boiled on a low flame for an hour then drank as a tea. I smoked a tiny piece of the extract and instantly felt a weird kinda placebo/dreamy/strange feeling and i knew if i smoked the whole rest of the bag (2g) in a blunt id be nice especially with some trees too....but i decided to take the other advice and low boil for an hour....i lasted half an hour then pulled the damn shit off the stove and drank it....smoked bud felt nice and peaceful..calm...could tell it was kicking in.....seems be dreamy now and sorta cool but DOES NOT WORK WITHOUT POT and DOES NOT WORK IN LOW DOSES, DOES NOT WORK UNLESS BOILED, BOIL IN 2 CUPS OF WATER (SEEMS LIKE ALOT WEN ITS ALL THERE BUT U NEED IT) MAKE SURE CRUSHED TO BEST ABILITY BEFORE YOU PUT IT IN THE WATER, LOWBOIL WATER WITH CRUSHED POWDER FOR APPX. 30 MIN (smokin possibility, i smoked only a small peice and it worked a little), MUST TAKE AT VERY LEAST 2G WHEN BOILING...well, im very experienced in the psychedelic field but still 2g with bud = peaceful, kinda vunerable, insightive, relaxed thats all i gotta say ... u mite be better off just buying the regular mushrooms at eating like 14g of those i havnt tried that yet though
When you smoke pot you will cause placebo just so you know....
Old 12-18-2008, 09:20 PM   #7
PeaceAndRasta

PeaceAndRasta will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

ive done it. and i say NOT to smoke it.
Old 12-21-2008, 07:56 AM   #8
danC

Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay_Billionz View Post
When you smoke pot you will cause placebo just so you know....
i did it on an empty stomach and didnt smoke pot till i was sure the effects had kicked in..not a placebo
Old 12-24-2008, 12:37 AM   #9
IDL
Banned

IDL is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Amanita's are a waste of time. Just eat some cubes.
IDL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 05:31 AM   #10
danC

Like this post? Yes | No    

wat are cubes?