Using her feet and toes to masturbate. - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click to Hookup!   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [4]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Join the Facebook of Sex
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Click to see Sexy Dolls
Forum Description: Whatcha gonna do when it's only you? Discuss masturbation techniques. No soliciting for cyber sex here.

Old 05-04-2007, 05:13 PM   #1
topper

topper is on a distinguished road
Using her feet and toes to masturbate.
Like this post? Yes | No    

I've never been a foot fetish guy, so I never had occasion to do anything like this before. I had just got out of the shower and was horny and wanted to fool around before bed. My wife wasn't in the mood and wanted to watch a show that she taped. I was naked, kneeling at her feet. I eased up to them and rubbed my cock on them. As I grew hard,she didn't resist so I kept going. I rubbed my hard cock up and down them, then held them around my cock as I humped her feet. I held her cute little toes aournd the head of my cock as I basicly stroked myself with them. I felt an orgasm building and kept going until I blasted between her toes. My cum was dripping between her toes and over her feet. She held them up and asked me to clean them before my cum drips all over the sheets. I held both of her feet by the back of her ankles and raised them up and took her toes into my mouth and sucked them clean. Then I licked my way down the cum trails over her feet until she was all clean.
"Thank You", she said to me and went back to watching her show.
topper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 05:58 PM   #2
steveintn99

steveintn99 is on a distinguished road
liked the story
Like this post? Yes | No    

like the story i have had some good feet jobs before myself
steveintn99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 06:01 PM   #3
BigBoyPants

BigBoyPants is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by topper
I've never been a foot fetish guy, so I never had occasion to do anything like this before. I had just got out of the shower and was horny and wanted to fool around before bed. My wife wasn't in the mood and wanted to watch a show that she taped. I was naked, kneeling at her feet. I eased up to them and rubbed my cock on them. As I grew hard,she didn't resist so I kept going. I rubbed my hard cock up and down them, then held them around my cock as I humped her feet. I held her cute little toes aournd the head of my cock as I basicly stroked myself with them. I felt an orgasm building and kept going until I blasted between her toes. My cum was dripping between her toes and over her feet. She held them up and asked me to clean them before my cum drips all over the sheets. I held both of her feet by the back of her ankles and raised them up and took her toes into my mouth and sucked them clean. Then I licked my way down the cum trails over her feet until she was all clean.
You could have just as easily done that to a man.
BigBoyPants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 09:57 PM   #4
topper

topper is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Maybe you could have. If it were a guy instead of my wife, I would suck his cock,not his toes. I haven't found too many guys who "weren't in the mood"
topper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 04:10 AM   #5
Geneity
self-proclaimed advocate

Geneity is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by topper
That was a freaking awesome story, lol. I've tried to have my BF give me a footjob once, bue he thinks it's too weird. I think I have a slight foot fetish, but it's easily ignored.
Geneity is offline   Reply With Quote