Ingesting Opium Orally... - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Visit Sensi Seed Bank for Great Cannabis Genetics!   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Buy Music Posters at AllPosters
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Discuss opiates from raw opium to heroin...

Old 04-28-2007, 01:29 PM   #1
PsychMyke

PsychMyke is on a distinguished road
Ingesting Opium Orally...
Like this post? Yes | No    

This may sound like a strange question...Is there a possiblity that opium is active orally...i know it sounds far fetched, but I'm allrgic to fragrances, and I cant smoke weed because of the fragranted smoke, so I know opium would probably be a no go as well. I have access to some right now and it hasn been around in motnhs, just wondering if anyone knows what would happen if i swallowed it...

It sounds gross now that i think about it, opium is really goopy im sure that would give me one hell of a stomach ache.
Old 04-28-2007, 04:05 PM   #2
kidsmoke

kidsmoke is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

would eating something bypass the allergy?

What's your favorite colour today?
kidsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 04:12 PM   #3
Shocbomb

Shocbomb is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

Yes opium will get you high if eaten it just takes alot more of the drug. Any drug like coke,herion,Meth,Pot etc will get you high if eaten it just takes more. this is how if was first used actually. The Greeks and egyptians use to give it to wounded and dying soldiers after a battle to eat it, The opium would ease there pain. Then it was learned after that smoking it is a better way then injesting it orally.
Shocbomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 08:16 PM   #4
 prismatism
loves you

prismatism has disabled reputation
Like this post? Yes | No    

make a tea. oh my god . if you can find a good recipe... it will be like drinking a cup of happiness, christmas morning, watching cartoons with a bowl of cereal on your lap, and orange sunshine.

i don't know if you would be allergic to that? it tastes different as tea than it does as smoke... i don't know. but if you just ate it, it would affect you too.
sometimes higher
folks roamed the earth
like big rolling kegs
they had two sets of arms
they had two sets of legs
they had two faces peering out of one giant head
so they could watch all around them
as they talked while they read
and they never knew nothing of love
it was before
the origin of love
prismatism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 08:59 PM   #5
Shocbomb

Like this post? Yes | No    

WOW prismatism you are 100% right with your description-That is what a good opiate high feels like. I never heard that used before, Dam when you are nice and high on a opiate the happiness in your soul and warm feeling does feel like christmas morning as a kid it really does. Great Great description ! The next time someone ask what a hit of dope feels like I will use that !!!!
Old 04-28-2007, 10:27 PM   #6
PsychMyke

PsychMyke is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

hahaha yeah thats pretty good...well said prismatism
Old 04-29-2007, 12:33 AM   #7
Shocbomb

Like this post? Yes | No    

Hey myke this is off the topic but I was wondering how did you find out you were allergic to pot. did it happen the first time you used it or what ? and what happens to you ? Is it just a pain in the ass like a rash and you get real itchy or is it real serious like your throat can close and it poisons you ! I don't know what you are allergic to in the weed but I know a person who is allergic to pot but can smoke hash. its something in the pot that bothers him and it is not in hash so he can get high on hash with no problum agt all. Are you also allergic to hash ?
Old 05-27-2007, 04:20 PM   #8
farmer dylan

farmer dylan is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

man eating opium is a much more effective method then smoking it
farmer dylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 04:27 PM   #9
nesta
Banned

nesta will become famous soon enoughnesta will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

yes you can eat it, IF it is legitimately opium and not "red rock" or otherwise fake. but then the fake ones aren't active outside of the placebo effect anyhow, regardless of what some might say.

smoking is a new world practice, but opium is one of the most ancient of old world drugs. it was always consumed orally until they learned of things like smoking, and other means of ingestion.

your best best would be to put it in gel capsules, because opium is quite bitter, and opium tea is one of the foulest things ive ever tasted, though the effects themselves are wonderful once they come on. that is, i've not had opium tea made from regular opium - i've had opium tea made from dried poppy pods, which contains a lot of opium as well as other substances from the poppy. its not so much that its the worst taste i've experienced as you have to drink a lot of it this way and after a few gulps it gets harder and harder to choke down.
nesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 03:38 AM   #10
guido

guido is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

make a tea.. i've done it several times over the past year. I find it to be a very effevtive method. you can buy poppy pods on ebay... if you like i can give you my recipe and method of production. it does taste bitter if you do not season it with flavor but just add honey and it tastes sweet and wonderful like the high itself. there are side effects like with any drug that come with the tea.
guido is offline   Reply With Quote