Adderall, Desoxyn, and Ritalin - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Visit Weed Seed Shop for Great Deals on Cannabis Genetics!   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [1]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Join the Facebook of Sex
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Discuss prescription drugs and their effects

Old 04-05-2007, 11:38 PM   #1
Geneity
self-proclaimed advocate

Geneity is on a distinguished road
Adderall, Desoxyn, and Ritalin
Like this post? Yes | No    

Ok, well this is a thread of questions. I have a long history of ADHD, and a long history of Ritalin use.

Months back I snorted a near full bottle of 5mg Methylphenidate pills over the course of a few weeks. I have to say it was an excellent recreational drug. Amazing really. Made me extremly talkative, extremely hyper, felt amazing, and all that good stuff. Lasted some hours sometimes, usually about an hour was the awesome part, then the insane, amphetamine psychosis comedown. BAD hallucinations (crank shadows, spiders, feeling of being watched, voices) feelings of doom (I'm talking utter out of control destruction), and a feeling of extreme depression. So bad I literally could not move because motivation was below the charts, lol. I assume weed might've helped that quite a bit. Anyway....

I recently decided I need (honestly need) an ADHD medication to help me in school. I want to try Adderall, because it's amphetamine and that stuff is amazing for your concentration. The reason I stopped using Ritalin was because it lost it's ability to help me concentrate and would just make me hyper on a 7mg dose, but near the end of my snorting fiasco I was doing 100mg's at a time and feeling incredible. There was no withdrawls because the comedowns were so scary and horrible.

I know there are drugs like Strattera and stuff like that, but I know with my curious nature, I'm going to want to use the Adderall for fun sometimes (at parties and whatnot). So my question is simply asking what you think my chances of getting Adderall (not XR) on my first shot of asking are? I'd love to get Desoxyn but I'm, and probably every doctor, is aware that it's methamphetamine, and probably is never prescribed (although I've heard of some people who were prescribed it after many others failed). I think Meth would make me crazy efficant. But that's probably bad anyway.

Chances of getting Adderall?
Chances of getting Desoxyn?
Geneity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 10:10 AM   #2
Daedalus

Daedalus is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

As long as you have a documented history that you do in fact have add you stand a pretty good chance of getting adderall. Normaly with ADD ritalin or its XR counterpart, concerta is the first medication tried on a new ADD diagnosis. But it sounds like you have already been down that road with little success. The next logical step would be to see if Adderall shows any success in treatment. Go ahead and ask about it, but be careful, you don't want to come off as drug seeking.

As for the desoxyn, good luck. Most doctors refuse to perscribe and most pharmacies refuse to sell it. Desoxyn is the "if all else fails try this." Not too much of a chance of success here . . .

Daedalus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 04:20 PM   #3
Geneity
self-proclaimed advocate

Geneity is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

thanks for the input =)
Geneity is offline   Reply With Quote