I-Doser [Free] MP3 -- Get High off of Sounds! - Hip Forums
Hip Forums
Your Cannabis Connection
Search For Cannabis Strains
Strain Name:
Breeder:

Visit the MJ Guide for all your Cannabis needs!

Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Buy Music Posters at AllPosters
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals

Jorge Cervantes
Marijuana Horticulture
BUY IT!

Forum Description: This is the place for stoners to discuss anything they like. Please put all off-topic threads here!
Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2007, 10:27 PM   #1
subHerban Greens

subHerban Greens is on a distinguished road
I-Doser [Free] MP3 -- Get High off of Sounds!
2 out of 2 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

The souds get you high. It doesn't work like you think it will work. You don't get the munchies and feel a little paranoid. It does make you feel chill. They are selling them for around $3. I think that is a rip off especially because you can't reuse them I got them for free and they can be use unlimited times. I uploaded them and posted the links here for you guys. (The explanation for each is from the company)
Well...Here you go:

Marijuana
Recreational (VERY Strong)
45 Minutes

All the effects of that sticky-icky leaf, without the smoke! The main active chemical in marijuana is THC (delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol). The membranes of certain nerve cells in the brain contain protein receptors that bind to THC. Once securely in place, THC kicks off a series of cellular reactions that ultimately lead to the high that users experience when they smoke marijuana. That is EXACLTLY what we tried to emulate with this dose, to GREAT effect: mood lift, philosophical or deep thinking, increased appreciation of music, pleasant body feel, and that HIGH that only THC could bring... until now! One of our most "complicated" doses, over a year in the making!
Click to Download Marijuana!

Peyote
Recreational (VERY VERY Strong)
35 Minutes

If you are new to hallucinogenic experiencesthen we HIGHLY suggest starting with our TRIP dose. It is MUCH more mellow than Peyote. If you really want to fly through the outer stratosphere, then we are happy to offer you Peyote. We sent one of our senior techs to Amsterdam to sample some of the best Peyote in the world, equipped him with a laptop, and told him to write a dose that gets you as close as possible. He came back with this, and it BLEW OUR MINDS! Causes a mystical loss of oneself, disorientation of the senses, distortions in body image, distortions in perception, the inability to communicate and hyper suggestibility. A true altered state of consciousness, not a toy, not for the weak minded, not for MOST people. If you aren't ready, STAY AWAY! We warned you.
Click to Download Peyote!

Cocaine
Recreational (VERY STRONG)
30 Minutes

Cocaine is a common stimulant derived from the Erythroxylum coca plant. It is best known for its massive popularity in powdered and freebase forms. Are you ready for it as it: Increases alertness, wakefulness, elevates the mood, mild to high degree of euphoria, increases athletic performance, decreases fatigue, clearer thinking, increases concentration, and increases energy? Warning, this one comes close! We have marked it VERY STRONG for a reason, and you will soon find out why.
Click to Download Cocaine!

Crystal Meth
Recreational (VERY STRONG)
35 Minutes

This dose seems to do both good and bad, but it is such a fine example of how a binaural dose can really effect your entire body. Expect increasedenergy and alertness, decreased need for sleep, euphoria, increased sexuality, excessive talking, sweating, visual & auditory hallucinations (hearing voices.) This dose literally freaked out several of our beta testers when they got sweats and reported hearing things from inside their head. This dose can often feel somewhat more like MDMA (Ecstasy) than a simple stimulant including a sense of euphoria, openness, and intellectual expansion. There can be a mild psychedelic component as the new user feels they see the world a little differently. The sensation of mind-expansion and openness quickly fade after the first few uses and physical and mental stimulation dominate the experiential effects. Because of some of adverse effects like sweating and auditory hallucinations, we have marked this very strong. Use caution!
Click to Download Crystal Meth!
Old 04-01-2007, 10:35 PM   #2
skullkidnate
ナサニエル

skullkidnate will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

thanx for these but u have to wait for the D/L

Old 04-01-2007, 10:37 PM   #3
skullkidnate
ナサニエル

Like this post? Yes | No    

woa marijuana made me feel really weird after 5 seconds not high but weird

Old 04-01-2007, 10:52 PM   #4
skullkidnate
ナサニエル

Like this post? Yes | No    

http://torrentspy.com/torrent/110840...Doses_Kai_2040

there is that program thing i guess LOL

Old 04-01-2007, 11:03 PM   #5
skullkidnate
ナサニエル

Like this post? Yes | No    

sorry for the comment abuse but the link i gave u has liek 81 different doses LOL

with the i-doser program

btw peyote gave me a headache lol

Old 04-01-2007, 11:24 PM   #6
Rugor

Rugor has a spectacular aura aboutRugor has a spectacular aura about
how?
Like this post? Yes | No    

how do I download those give me directions cus I don't know much about computers. I go to click download enter the letters in but it never downloads the dose.
Old 04-01-2007, 11:29 PM   #7
short-man420

short-man420 is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

i wonder if you could download these to an MP3 player..
Old 04-01-2007, 11:41 PM   #8
Twizz
Drug Conoisseur

Twizz is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

yep you can...

What is the absolute best setting to use these in? What about:

Background Noise
Dose Volume
Dose Time (best time of day to dose)
Sleep/Not to Sleep? (should I be sleeping or awake)
How good do the headphones need to be?

I was thinking for dose volume, there should probably be a perfect volume (since this IS supposed to be changing the frequency of your brainwaves and all).

And should I be sleeping when I listen to it? I don't much see the point in listening to it if it's only going to be lasting through my sleep and I wake up feeling nothing.

How good should my headphones be? Can I use my old Sony headphones?

What if you went to sleep and then got someone to turn it on while you were sleeping with crystal meth in it? I doubt you'd wake up, unless Meth sounds like someone hitting a bed of nails with a cat that's on fire.

lol I'm finding it hard to believe this crap.
* Twizz is NOT a medical professional, and none of the information that he provides has been directly confirmed by a registered doctor. Should you have any serious concerns, please contact a licenced physician and don't ask a bunch of random people in a forum. *
Old 04-01-2007, 11:53 PM   #9
subHerban Greens

subHerban Greens is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugor
how do I download those give me directions cus I don't know much about computers. I go to click download enter the letters in but it never downloads the dose.
1. With the left mouse button, click on the link in my post.

2. A new page will open. Enter the three letters into the box.

3. Click "Download"

4. Wait Until the timer has run down.

5. Click on "Click her to download"

You've got it from there!
Old 04-02-2007, 12:15 AM   #10
NightWalk

NightWalk is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

This sounds like a bit of a hoax to me.

Nonetheless, I'm listening to the morphine one now. Nothing is happening so far but I'm getting the feeling that maybe I'm being subliminally told to buy shit.