CAN YOU SMOKE Oxycodone Hydrochloride? - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click to Learn More about Brain Sustain   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Buy Music Posters at AllPosters
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Discuss opiates from raw opium to heroin...

Old 03-31-2007, 04:56 PM   #1
GEETERED

GEETERED is on a distinguished road
CAN YOU SMOKE Oxycodone Hydrochloride?
Like this post? Yes | No    

CAN YOU SMOKE THIS? 5 MG PILL. I KNOW YOU CAN SMOKE OC IS Oxycodone Hydrochloride THE SAME?
GEETERED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 06:14 PM   #2
wiuf

wiuf is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

since when can you smoke OCs?
wiuf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 08:17 PM   #3
Twizz
Drug Conoisseur

Twizz is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

yeah I don't think you can smoke OC's, you're just a dumbass.
* Twizz is NOT a medical professional, and none of the information that he provides has been directly confirmed by a registered doctor. Should you have any serious concerns, please contact a licenced physician and don't ask a bunch of random people in a forum. *
Twizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 08:21 PM   #4
wiuf

wiuf is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

besides, 5 mg's isn't anything. I'd hang on to it until you can aquire more junk.
wiuf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 02:20 AM   #5
Tainted

Tainted is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

First off, the oxycodone would break down with the intense heat... You may get very little effect, but it'd be incredibly wasteful...

More importantly, do you really want all those binders and fillers in your lungs?
They are probably very unhealthy...
Old 04-06-2007, 05:59 PM   #6
SouthParkMexican

SouthParkMexican is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

It's called a "topper", you crush your oxy and sprinkle some on a bowl of weeds. Don't hold the flame on it too long, wait until it seeps into the bud.

You could also freebase it on some foil, this would insure enough temperature control that you could probably smoke it without waste.
SouthParkMexican is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 02:08 AM   #7
Colimon
Cheesus Christo

Colimon will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Omg, why would you be doing that shit in the first place! That stuff is an opiate stronger than morphene! It is potentially deadly to inject and it cannot be smoked. You are an idiot, goodbye!
Colimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 04:47 AM   #8
Shocbomb

Shocbomb is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

Like Tainted says its not evn worth it, Bottom line its a fucking waste. also like Tainted says The Binders in it could do real damage to you. Don't ever ever shot it eather it will clog up on your lungs and veins and kill your liver in no time. When it comes to lower end opiate pills like Vicodin,Percocet,oxycodone etc, just eat the fucking things. Snorting them, Smoking them and shooting them is a waste of time and binders and fillers in them such as Acetaminophen can really fuck you up. you will be killing your lungs,veins and liver. Only shoot and snort pills that are water soluble,Which means thet disolve in water.
Shocbomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 11:36 PM   #9
Tainted

Tainted is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shocbomb
Like Tainted says its not evn worth it, Bottom line its a fucking waste. also like Tainted says The Binders in it could do real damage to you. Don't ever ever shot it eather it will clog up on your lungs and veins and kill your liver in no time. When it comes to lower end opiate pills like Vicodin,Percocet,oxycodone etc, just eat the fucking things. Snorting them, Smoking them and shooting them is a waste of time and binders and fillers in them such as Acetaminophen can really fuck you up. you will be killing your lungs,veins and liver. Only shoot and snort pills that are water soluble,Which means thet disolve in water.
It's not that it can clog up your veins. It's the time release matrix inside the pill, when it hits your heart it can do some nasty shit. There is ONE brand of generic OCs that is OK (but STILL RETARDED AND DANGEROUS) to shoot the rest can kill ya easily. Heart Anyarisum (spelling). It is possible to shoot but there is a chance it'll kill you. I've shot OCs a few times, I've got a few friends that have shot a ton of OCs, and we've all been fine. The threat IS THERE though and DEATH is not worth it. Plus It always felt to me to waste the pill shooting it.
Old 04-10-2007, 04:27 PM   #10
Crazy_P

Crazy_P is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

^^Watson?