whats the average dick size for a 15 year old? - Page 3 - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Visit Weed Seed Shop for Great Deals on Cannabis Genetics!   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Click to see Sexy Dolls
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Everything you've always wanted to know about sex organs

Old 01-26-2007, 04:02 AM   #21
thekingof7

thekingof7 is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Well i happen to also be fifteen, and I'm about 4.7 to 5 inches depending on the conditions. Im a white guy whose not incredibly active (lol I'm lazy) and puberty hit me and about 11 and a half, try and estimate from those results.
thekingof7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 03:09 PM   #22
 Fastswitch
Hip Forums Supporter

Fastswitch has disabled reputation
Like this post? Yes | No    

Let's hear it for the puberty piercing fifteen year olds in our midst! Just to hear (see) an adolescent talking publically about this personal stuff shows amazing progress in the open society (I hope) we all wish fervetly to have. Whatever your size dudes, make sure you learn how to use it safely and often - by your own hand or that of another!
Fastswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 12:06 AM   #23
thekingof7

thekingof7 is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Well I feel that this is a very painful issue that bugs a lot of guys my age, and I beleve we need to stick together and reassure each other. Lets form our own opinions instead of letting a biased media do it for us.
thekingof7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 01:24 AM   #24
Cutted
Cutted

Cutted is on a distinguished road
King of 7 - Young guys are naturally concerned about size, as their body grows. I matured late, and did not even have any pubic hair until I was 14. I did not have orgasms until I was 15 or so and they were wet dreams at first until I accidently discovered masturbation at about your age. (I did not have an older brother). But I did grow up, complete with pubic hair and a good sized dick, and a great sex life.

Kids are maturing earlier these days, and there is so much more information available to them about sexual matters, especiallty on the internet. That is good and bad. If you are 15 and worried about the size of your penis, you can go on the internet and see monster cocks which are way to big to fit in a woman's vagina. Another issue that worries teenage guys is they check out other guys in the locker rooms and they seem so much bigger. But they are seeing guys' cocks when they are soft, not hard, and some guys with five inch cocks soft have five inch cocks erect, and others with three inch soft cocks have six inch hard ones.

And it is not what you got but what you can do with it.
Cutted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 07:53 PM   #25
chewydewy

chewydewy is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

damn so i guess me at 8 in is big for my age cool
chewydewy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 05:07 PM   #26
CaptainBeefheartFan
Screwed Up

CaptainBeefheartFan is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

I'm like 5 and a quarter and I'm fourteen, but I'm five inches around, so maybe that counts for something

yeah, it is really embarassing to go on the internet here, and everyones like I have a seven incher or whatever
Old 02-04-2007, 11:32 AM   #27
Schmitty

Schmitty is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

I had a small willy at 15, but I have always been a late bloomer. I think I was 4" and today at 19 it's just over 6" and 6" around. I was the smallest kid back then (height wise) and shot up to average in 2 years, I also didn't have pubes until a few years after everyone else.
Schmitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 06:54 PM   #28
TheMadcapSyd
Titanic's captain, yo!

TheMadcapSyd has much to be proud ofTheMadcapSyd has much to be proud ofTheMadcapSyd has much to be proud ofTheMadcapSyd has much to be proud ofTheMadcapSyd has much to be proud ofTheMadcapSyd has much to be proud ofTheMadcapSyd has much to be proud ofTheMadcapSyd has much to be proud ofTheMadcapSyd has much to be proud ofTheMadcapSyd has much to be proud of
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainBeefheartFan
yeah, it is really embarassing to go on the internet here, and everyones like I have a seven incher or whatever
When someone states their penis length on the internet, to find the true length you need to subtract about 1.5in
TheMadcapSyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 07:35 PM   #29
CaptainBeefheartFan
Screwed Up

CaptainBeefheartFan is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

^^^ yeah, they are probably measuring in a way thats makes it a ton longer
Old 02-04-2007, 10:48 PM   #30
Cutted
Cutted

Cutted is on a distinguished road
True way to measure (do it when you are near orgasm) - take a cloth tape, put one end against the pubic bone on top and straighten out any curves and measure to the meatus (hole in the end of the head). And you are young and have a lot of room to grew. Don't sweat it.
Cutted is offline   Reply With Quote