My SiSTER saw my ERECTiON @ NUDiST BEACH.. and I liked it, a lot!!.. - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click for organic and wildcrafted herbs, teas and essential oils.   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [1]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Click to Advertise on the Hip Forums!
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: A place where you can be your fantasy. Don't dream it, be it!
Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2006, 03:09 AM   #1
MervyPervy

MervyPervy is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Jess my sister and I were recently talking about people who go to nudist beaches when I dared her to go nude in public, saying she would be too gutless to do it, because I know she always takes up a dare, being the Tom boy type who is so competitive with my friends playing pool and board games etc.. but she said I on one condition that I go naked as well.

So after 3 weeks of putting it off because she was stuck babysitting Brant, a family friend's boy because his mother was very sick, and with another month of weekends booked babysitting him, I said just bring him unless you are chicken.. and surprise surprise she finally said ok, I said but how's he going to be with it?.. Jess said he'll probably love it, as he flashes himself at her at showertime all the time, so she said bring it on, if I'm up for it! (excuse the pun)

So the next hottest weekend all 3 of us headed for the local Nudist Beach which I was already familar with, but didn't tell her that. During the 45 minute drive I was getting so anxious but more horny with an erection in my shorts, because I hadn't seen Jess fully naked since we were kids, and now she has a very taught, toned, athletic body with perky firm breasts and small tight butt, from all her gymnastics training.

Finally we arrived at the nudist beach and just sat clothed on the very crowded beach full of naked people of every age group. While we were still sitting there drinking many cans of vodka and lime (which she insisted she needed to complete the dare) Brant stripped off and hit the water without any prompting.

Jess said it was our turn to strip off after we finish our 3rd vodka can, but I was now wishing to prolong it a little longer because I was starting to get butterflies in my belly about my sister seeing me naked for the first time since I was 12, so as quickly as possible I stripped off and ran into the water to join Brant.

Jess joined us in the water looking very toned, slim and shaved ..she was getting a lot of looks, especially from Brant and his new friends when we were in the water.. this girl pic will give you an idea of what she looked liked naked, it is a spitting image of Jess, except for Jess had longer hair in pigtails that day).

When Jess and I left the water, I was lying in the sun on my front with Jess rubbing suntan lotion on my back when i started getting an erection.. she then said turn over.. so I turned over on to my back and let her see my dick at twice the size as earlier, and she just stared at it until Brant return from the water with his 3 new young friends, so I quickly rolled back over to conceal my erection.
Old 12-17-2006, 03:27 AM   #2
P_for_Platinum

P_for_Platinum is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

No fucking way I'm reading all that.
Old 12-17-2006, 02:31 PM   #3
Zanarkand

Zanarkand is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

that broad is kinda yucky.
Old 12-17-2006, 05:21 PM   #4
Rigamarole

Rigamarole is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Teehee, I like the reactions of the old people in the second photo.
Old 12-17-2006, 05:23 PM   #5
cantsmokenomore

cantsmokenomore is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

I read it! It sounds like you two had a great time. I have a question for you though, how old is your stepbrother? You may have mentioned it, but I'm not sure. I would think being at a nude beach as a young kid would be exciting, yet slightly disturbing. I'm not bashing you two for bringing him along, I was just surprised when I read that you did. I thought it was cute how you kept trying to "impress" your stepsister. It sounds like you both have a very good relationship, and it sounds like you are both very comfortable with one another. Your love for eachother may be deemed sexual (I'm assuming that's why you posted your story in the Real Kinky Forum), but I think that you two have a a genuinely deeper understanding of love between siblings (step or not). Thanks for the read!
Old 12-22-2006, 11:45 PM   #6
MervyPervy

MervyPervy is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by P_for_Platinum
No fucking way I'm reading all that.
..what are you afraid off? :H
Old 12-23-2006, 01:47 AM   #7
 cn283
Hip Forums Supporter

cn283 has disabled reputation
Like this post? Yes | No    

hope things went well after that!
Old 12-23-2006, 02:30 AM   #8
P_for_Platinum

P_for_Platinum is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by MervyPervy
..what are you afraid off? :H
Don't mistake indifference for fear.
Old 12-23-2006, 04:37 PM   #9
Hacker
Vescere Bracis Meis

Hacker is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

You were indifferent enough to make a post stating that you were indifferent?

SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0

0 rows returned
Old 12-23-2006, 05:22 PM   #10
Mrs.H
Something Witty

Mrs.H is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hacker
You were indifferent enough to make a post stating that you were indifferent?
Don't give her a hard time, she is a good one.

:$

Got it!?
Closed Thread