seriously man...wtf - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click for organic and wildcrafted herbs, teas and essential oils.   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [4]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Click to Advertise on the Hip Forums!
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Discuss the various man-made (designer) drugs available

Old 11-15-2006, 10:11 PM   #1
moop

moop is on a distinguished road
seriously man...wtf
Like this post? Yes | No    

where i live there are so many people who sell all these research chemicals and lie saying its acid or mescaline. i bought what i thought was lsd, but it turned out to be dob or doi or something. i only took 3 hits, which ive taken way more real acid then that, and when they kicked in i was out wandering with my friend, i took 2 and wasnt feeling it so i dropped another and was starting to think i wasnt going to fry. anyways the first two kicked in and everything was getting really intense and we were like 2 miles from my friends house so we started walking back, on the way back it was the middle of the night and this severe thunderstorm came in and it was freezing and raining and thundering like crazy, and shit started getting really scary. we could hardley remember how to get back to his house. after the third hit kicked in i was frying so hard i didnt know who i was and i didnt even know how to talk, my friend and i would mumble incoherent shit to each other and we'd just like nod off in the middle of a sentance. we still werent back to his house and i was vividly hallucinating and i was hearing voices and noises and shit. i really have no idea how we managed to make it back to his house but we did eventually. we just sat in his room and akwardly looked around at stuff till the next morning cause we were basically to retarded to function. i was getting the most intense panic attacks ive ever felt, and ive had a lot of them, and the next morning i was shaking uncotrollably for like 6 hours and my heart was palpitating and i felt by far the shittyest ive ever felt in my life. i was still frying the whole next day. i felt pretty dazed for many days after it wore off. my point is if your going to sell that stuff tell people what it really is, dont lie about it cause thats seriously fucked up and people die from that when its been an hour and they dont feel it, so they redose and redose untill the first doses kick in, and then all the other doses kick in and theyre just hella fucked up. i think it just may be where i live , i live in this hella redneck tweeker city, but like between 1/3 and 1/2 of the acid people sell around here is something else. people sell alot of 2c stuff as mescaline too.
moop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 01:22 PM   #2
bananadine

bananadine is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Time to break out the testing kits, man, if you're unsure of your product. http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/mdma...its.shtml#tell
bananadine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 04:01 AM   #3
Phen-research-vas

Phen-research-vas is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

If people sell 2c- or 5-meo on the streets I would pay more for it than I would for mescaline or lsd. People just don't think the shit has a market but it does. Actually I would just stick to my vendors heh.
Phen-research-vas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 04:35 PM   #4
The Flow

The Flow is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

Let me ask you: if you were dealing drugs, and you had the choice to either sell illegal drugs, which can be hard to get and if you get caught ruin your life forever, or sell legal stuff (for sth else), which is easy to buy, always pure to get (and if you sell them pure, your customers don´t get physical problems so often, which is good for your business, because it makes them become returning customers) and almost no legal problem (no one could offend you for selling a legal chemical; for better security on that matter, you can also tell all your customers, that they should use it for human consumption - then you´re on the safe side anyway), what would you decide for?

I´m not selling drugs of any kind, but if I was, I knew what my decision would be!
The Flow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 03:31 AM   #5
Alaxsxa

Alaxsxa is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Flow
Let me ask you: if you were dealing drugs, and you had the choice to either sell illegal drugs, which can be hard to get and if you get caught ruin your life forever, or sell legal stuff (for sth else), which is easy to buy, always pure to get (and if you sell them pure, your customers don´t get physical problems so often, which is good for your business, because it makes them become returning customers) and almost no legal problem (no one could offend you for selling a legal chemical; for better security on that matter, you can also tell all your customers, that they should use it for human consumption - then you´re on the safe side anyway), what would you decide for?

I´m not selling drugs of any kind, but if I was, I knew what my decision would be!
If u tell an undercover cop that you are selling him weed when it is really oregano he can still arrest u for selling drugs (it isnt the same charge but u still are charged and all that).
Alaxsxa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 05:15 AM   #6
illusion25

illusion25 is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

I dont like it how people pass off rc's as LSD r mescaline.

BUt if you tell some kid on the street that you have a chemical called 2ce, or DOC, he will be like what the fuck? Never heard of that shit and wouldnt buy it.

If you tell him it is lsd and he tries it he will love it. Then you can tell him what it really is.

Most people are ignorant and havent heard of research chemicals.
People sell it as acid and "synthetic mescaline" in order to get people to try it out.
Most people dont know the difference either way. A name shouldnt make the difference in what you feel like and see.

But i do agree with u and dislike people selling rc drugs as other shit.
That could lead to an overdose and misinformed people
illusion25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 06:16 AM   #7
red_lite

red_lite is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Flow

hmmm...except for the fact that you cant o'd on lsd but fairly easily on a DOx chemical

...or if you have one client that actually knows whats up and they tell your other business about your mislabeling.its just rude.everytime some dealer sells me fake acid i call them on it because its bullshit.I love DOx chemicals but when Im expecting acid I want acid.

we have the gov't lying to us because "they know whats best" i dont need my dealers doing the same.
Old 02-06-2007, 01:35 AM   #8
uplink

uplink is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

That's the thing I like the most about research chemicals. Ordering from a reliable vendor (with undrug.org history) is a great way to disassociate yourself from the drug culture, and you always know exactly what you are getting. So much better than getting some self-proclaimed "good stuff" from a dealer. There are quite a few chemicals out there which seem to be fairly safe, and have numerous studies.

Now, if I could only convince my friends of their reliability...

Of course, there are many more chemicals which are not so safe, and not so well studied... thank god for erowid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe.ron
fuck that shit man...when i was 15 i ate a whole marijuana plant and stayed high for 10 days! ha..
e1e4f2
uplink is offline   Reply With Quote