Originally Posted by Barbarian
The Rothschilds thank you for your support.
Not sure what that means...
I'm not saying that the Rothschilds and the rockefellers and the kennedys dont run the world. It possible that they do, i do know that international banking does run the world.
I also think these are valid questions though.
If you own 99% of the world why do you need to waste resources waging war on the remaining 1%? Wouldn't economic pressure from the 99% that you own be enough to obtain the remaining 1%?
Think of the board game: monopoly. You don't have to buy everything on the board to win that would just be a waste of fake money, you just have to own enough assets to drive all the other players bankrupt one at a time, at which point you can easily swoop in to pick up the pieces as they fall and a hell of a lot cheaper....
N.Korea is one of the nations listed that has not yet yeilded to the Rothschild monopoly of international banking. Instead of going to war with N.Korea, wouldn't it be easier for the Rothschilds to simply use their influence in Russia and China to cut off oil and trade until N.Korea bends it's will? Or does war provide too much economic fortune to the Rothschilds for them to consider a peaceful coup?