i know its not e but adderall help - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click to Upgrade your Account   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [2]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Buy Music Posters at AllPosters
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Discuss Ecstasy and it's relatives

Old 07-28-2004, 01:30 AM   #1
Dark Star

Dark Star is on a distinguished road
i know its not e but adderall help
Like this post? Yes | No    

ok. ive been taking adderall for about 2 weeks now maybe and the first time i took one 15mg and felt barely anything and so i took two (30mg) and i felt OK. but what kinda things can you tell me about dosage. because i may or may not have ADD i think its just because im a teenager and dont give a fuck but anyways. how much do you sugest i take to feel a heavy buzz like that of a strong drug. also how uch does it take to overdose?

ps i know this is the mdma section but no one would answer me in the pharmacuticals and it does contain anphetimines so ya please help

"Shall we go. You and I while we can..through..the transitive nightfall of diamonds"
- The Grateful Dead
Dark Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2004, 12:48 AM   #2
psilonaut
Mushroom Muncher

psilonaut has a spectacular aura aboutpsilonaut has a spectacular aura about
Like this post? Yes | No    

Me and my buddy used to rail that junk all the time, if you wanna get off one pill up the nose will do it. But I hardly recommend it, just like most speedy drugs it can be very addictive.

psilonaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2004, 12:57 AM   #3
Dark Star

Like this post? Yes | No    

well thats what i was thinking of doing. i have the newer adderall xr's 15mg of it. so im thinking it will get me pretty good if i snort whats inside the capsules. i have about 6 right now and im just going to take it slow to see how it effects me.

"Shall we go. You and I while we can..through..the transitive nightfall of diamonds"
- The Grateful Dead
Old 07-31-2004, 01:00 AM   #4
psilonaut
Mushroom Muncher

psilonaut has a spectacular aura aboutpsilonaut has a spectacular aura about
Like this post? Yes | No    

Just grind em up with a credit card. Adderal is a great drug if you have some work to get done, provided that you dont have a large supply of it available... you just won't wanna stop

psilonaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2004, 05:16 PM   #5
Dark Star

Like this post? Yes | No    

yea last night i took 45mg of adderall xr's...it was awsome. a mild mdma type of high but mostly confusing energry with the need to talk about every living thing on the planet. i snorted 30mg of it then poured 15mg under my tongue and let it disolve in diet coke. the only problem i really had with the stuff is that the lil balls inside of the capsules are REALLY hard to break up. i mean theyre like hard sprinkles and when you hit them with a card they just pop all over and shit so i couldnt get a fine powder but i did make them from an orange color to a lil orange color so i assumed i got some of the time released coating off of them. anyways it was pretty fucking awsome eventually the speed effect wore off and i hit a strong case of euphoria...which was awsome because my friends were in the car and it was cool out side and they rolled down the windows and played darkside of the moon from floyd and i took me shoes off and my shirt and put my feet out the window..i layed back and closed my eyes and with the street lights being the exact same distance apart it was like a beat of light with my eyes closed as well as many pychedelic patterns.. i was surprised because i didnt think that would happen. it wasnt very vibrant or anything but you could definatly see them..anyways awsome drug im gonna keep using

- The Grateful Dead
Old 07-31-2004, 11:04 PM   #6
fairfield

fairfield is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Star
anyways awsome drug im gonna keep using
And so the addiction begins lol just remember to have a break from it now and again.
fairfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2004, 10:20 AM   #7
DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Your flying face first into burnout city.
DarkLunacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2004, 09:03 PM   #8
celeste

Location: nextdoortothosedamnmethfreaks"cause ya feel so good d'ya got t' drive me outa my haid?!"
celeste is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Be careful! It's fun in the beginning,then after awhile there never seems to be enough! It's speed.A great high and a rude,hard crash.That & Diet Cokes'll eat the teeth right outa your head! No joke!
Old 09-22-2004, 06:23 AM   #9
36fuckin5
Alchemycologist

36fuckin5 will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

To crush the balls - get 2 metal spoons, preferably of different sizes. Place your balls in the larger spoon. Slowly grind them into a powder with the other spoon. It's gonna take a lot of pressure, and you'll still lose a few balls, but you'll get most of it crushed.

I just had an idea - get a cellophane from a pack of cigs, and when you grind your pills, put the spoons inside that. Any balls that shoot out should stay in the cellophane where they can easily be retrieved to be put back in the spoons.