Hippy Flipping? - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click to Upgrade your Account   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Click to Advertise on the Hip Forums!
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Discuss Ecstasy and it's relatives

Old 09-04-2006, 06:32 PM   #1
iheartpr0n

iheartpr0n is on a distinguished road
Hippy Flipping?
Like this post? Yes | No    

So, I've been doing some research about Hippy Flipping (the combination of Mushrooms and MDMA, MDA, or like substances), and have a couple of questions ...

I'm getting mixed messages online about dosage and timing. Many were complaining about if you time it wrong it's a rollercoaster of one drug or the other (one will overpower the other). Many were suggesting to take the X and when that kicks in go ahead and eat the shrooms. I'd rather post here and get some advice from people who might have tried this.

What would all of you recommend? I've tripped many times on mushrooms, and rolled a few times. The pill I have is pretty intense (I got 3 of the same kind, and tried one of those already), but I don't know how many mg is. I have 1/8 of mushrooms (friend of mine bought from the same guy and said they're pretty intense). So, suggestions? This isn't something I want to fuck with. I'm excited about it, but I'm big on planning. Teh brain isn't something to mess with.

Thanks all! Much appreciated!
xposted.
iheartpr0n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 04:48 PM   #2
Klute

Klute is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

last time i hippy flipped I had already rolled and decided to take the shrooms about 2 hours into the roll.(2.5 dry grammes) (wasn't planned just happened) I had a great time, the roll seemed to take the edge off the trip, felt more floaty than on edge.

I'm just one person though, everyones different. Good Luck/Have Fun.

A Quiet Night In!
Klute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 04:29 AM   #3
coadyj

coadyj is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

yeah this is the way i did it too, not that i reaserched it first or anything.

there is a nasty side effect the the taste of shroom and trying to swollow them is a nightmare. i much perfer the nice sugary taste of lsd folowed 3 hours later with a nice pure mdma pill
coadyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 11:54 AM   #4
Klute

Klute is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

*drools*

A Quiet Night In!
Klute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 02:40 PM   #5
PsyGrunge
Full Fractal Force

PsyGrunge is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

i've done this a few times, but i take lots of amounts of each and end up tripping in limbo... constantly checkin my vital signs and trying to differ between a buzz and a trip. here's just one of many examples of how bad i get...

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...1074056133&n=2

mad intense shit. there's 3 other mad videos on there from buzz evenings - and the eminem rap (lmao) was done on a comedown.

PsyGrunge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 12:16 AM   #6
tumbledownDNA

tumbledownDNA is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

i prefer to take the psych. before the X on any sort of hippie/candy flip. the come up on psychs, especially shrooms is pretty uncomfortable and takes some ggetting used to whcih would be a bit of a shock if you were already rolling, but if your just getting used to a mushroom buzz, a roll would be a welcome positive vibe for your tripping mindstate
tumbledownDNA is offline   Reply With Quote