New mexico.....good or bad? What do you know? - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click for organic and wildcrafted herbs, teas and essential oils.   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [4]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Click to see Sexy Dolls
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Whats going on in your mind?

Old 08-03-2006, 07:15 PM   #1
 the6peace8keeper
Born Again Satanist

the6peace8keeper is on a distinguished road
New mexico.....good or bad? What do you know?
Like this post? Yes | No    

Ive got a chance to goto new mexico (demming? area) and spend six or so months on a new home project.

So anyone ever spend any time in new mexico and if so whats up with the hot ass state?
the6peace8keeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 07:19 PM   #2
Boogabaah
pizzatarian

Boogabaah has much to be proud ofBoogabaah has much to be proud ofBoogabaah has much to be proud ofBoogabaah has much to be proud ofBoogabaah has much to be proud ofBoogabaah has much to be proud ofBoogabaah has much to be proud ofBoogabaah has much to be proud ofBoogabaah has much to be proud ofBoogabaah has much to be proud of
Like this post? Yes | No    

http://www.hipforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=363

ask them
Boogabaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 07:19 PM   #3
 tigerlily
proud mama

tigerlily is a jewel in the roughtigerlily is a jewel in the roughtigerlily is a jewel in the roughtigerlily is a jewel in the rough
Like this post? Yes | No    

hmmm there's lot of mountains... and lots of desert... ruidoso is beautiful and touristy and has skiing... actually there's a lot of skiing in new mexico. that's where a lot of ppl around here go. i'm not sure where demming is but i don't think the state is too big to travel around. some places are really pretty if you like nature then go, but i don't about big city stuff... albequerque is fairly large i believe. i live near the border and my stepdad's family in clovis, which is right on the border to texas.
Old 08-03-2006, 07:21 PM   #4
 tigerlily
proud mama

tigerlily is a jewel in the roughtigerlily is a jewel in the roughtigerlily is a jewel in the roughtigerlily is a jewel in the rough
Like this post? Yes | No    

oh, i do know the entire state has only one area code... so it's not heavily populated.
Old 08-03-2006, 07:36 PM   #5
Katie's Ghost

Katie's Ghost is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by the6peace8keeper
Ive got a chance to goto new mexico (demming? area) and spend six or so months on a new home project.

So anyone ever spend any time in new mexico and if so whats up with the hot ass state?
didn't you just post a couple of threads under the nick "ihateniggers"? what happened to them?
Katie's Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 07:49 PM   #6
hippiehillbilly
the old asshole

hippiehillbilly will become famous soon enoughhippiehillbilly will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

new mexico has has one of the highest per capita rate of people on welfare in the united states..

over 5 % of all arrests are meth related..

there is a HIGH rate of prescription drug abuse as well..

as far as luna county,deming area,,

its 59% hispanic,an the mediun household income is 22 grand with the per capita income at 11..

26% of the people in the county are below the poverty level.

all in all seems like a perfect place for a leech...

after all thats where psychos daughter lives...
hippiehillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 08:38 PM   #7
Kinky Ramona
Back by popular demand!

Kinky Ramona has a reputation beyond reputeKinky Ramona has a reputation beyond reputeKinky Ramona has a reputation beyond reputeKinky Ramona has a reputation beyond reputeKinky Ramona has a reputation beyond reputeKinky Ramona has a reputation beyond reputeKinky Ramona has a reputation beyond reputeKinky Ramona has a reputation beyond reputeKinky Ramona has a reputation beyond reputeKinky Ramona has a reputation beyond reputeKinky Ramona has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

I know they're anal about using their turn signals in NM, so you shouldn't have any issues knowing which direction someone is turning. Haha. They also...can't drive in Texas. They're very bad drivers in Texas. Hehe. But that's about all I know, cuz I haven't been to New Mexico since I was 3.
Old 08-03-2006, 08:49 PM   #8
Posthumous
Resident Smartass

Posthumous is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Wade Miller of Santa Fe, NM got a shock when he called the Summer Olympics ticket office in Atlanta, GA to get volleyball tickets. The operator told Miller tickets were still available, but could not be sold to someone who lives outside of the U.S. Miller had no luck with the operator's supervisor, who said, "Sir, New Mexico, Old Mexico. It doesn't matter, you have to go through your nation's Olympic committee."
Old 08-03-2006, 08:52 PM   #9
Kinky Ramona
Back by popular demand!

Kinky Ramona has a reputation beyond reputeKinky Ramona has a reputation beyond reputeKinky Ramona has a reputation beyond reputeKinky Ramona has a reputation beyond reputeKinky Ramona has a reputation beyond reputeKinky Ramona has a reputation beyond reputeKinky Ramona has a reputation beyond reputeKinky Ramona has a reputation beyond reputeKinky Ramona has a reputation beyond reputeKinky Ramona has a reputation beyond reputeKinky Ramona has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posthumous
Wade Miller of Santa Fe, NM got a shock when he called the Summer Olympics ticket office in Atlanta, GA to get volleyball tickets. The operator told Miller tickets were still available, but could not be sold to someone who lives outside of the U.S. Miller had no luck with the operator's supervisor, who said, "Sir, New Mexico, Old Mexico. It doesn't matter, you have to go through your nation's Olympic committee."
Real bright one there.
Old 08-03-2006, 09:19 PM   #10
 Lodui
One Man Orgy

Lodui will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

New Mexico is kinda crap, but there are some nice places there. Ruidoso is great.

Almost
Ready to drift now
And I feel myself slipping inside you
Just a little bit further
Before something drags me back
So close, I thought I nearly had you there

Lodui is offline   Reply With Quote