How much more powerful is the female orgasm than the male orgasm? - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click to Upgrade your Account   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [4]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Join the Facebook of Sex
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Discuss orgasms and how to find them

Old 07-24-2006, 07:38 PM   #1
Orgasmic

Orgasmic is on a distinguished road
How much more powerful is the female orgasm than the male orgasm?
Like this post? Yes | No    

Any "medical" facts?
Just wondering..
Orgasmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 04:05 AM   #2
Kent_Can

Kent_Can is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

I've read that women report having more powerful orgasms when prescribed testosterone, so maybe the male orgasm is stronger. I know mine are great! I don't think we'll ever know for sure though because it's impossible to experience both.
Kent_Can is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 10:49 AM   #3
love_touch

love_touch is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

I think it varies greatly from person to person and experience to experience. However, I do believe that when a woman has an extremely intense orgasm, one that she would consider to be a "10" that there is no orgasm a guy can have that can compare. I think if u compare an average guys orgasm "5" to an average female orgasm "5" that there is probably not that much difference between the two sexes. But when u have a woman who really knows her body and knows just what to do to make it a truly Awesome experience, the woman wins hands down (so to speak)

Also, the fact that multiple orgasms is a very real posibility with women and rare with men, is another distinct advantage for the girls. Just my opinion.

Paul
love_touch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 05:10 PM   #4
extremely curious

extremely curious is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

well the effects of ecstacy and the feeling it gives you has been likened more to that of a female orgasm then a male one. and being a male who has dabbled in the use of X i would say that the female is probably stronger as it is felt more throught the entire body whereas male orgasms are more localized
extremely curious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 07:20 PM   #5
TheMadcapSyd
Titanic's captain, yo!

TheMadcapSyd has much to be proud ofTheMadcapSyd has much to be proud ofTheMadcapSyd has much to be proud ofTheMadcapSyd has much to be proud ofTheMadcapSyd has much to be proud ofTheMadcapSyd has much to be proud ofTheMadcapSyd has much to be proud ofTheMadcapSyd has much to be proud ofTheMadcapSyd has much to be proud ofTheMadcapSyd has much to be proud of
Like this post? Yes | No    

Well feeling wise it's hard to say, but I remember one night I actually tried to find out about this cause I got into an argument with one of my female friends about it, I couldn't find anything feeling wise, but apparently in general the female orgasm lasts longer then the male.
TheMadcapSyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 05:05 PM   #6
Cutted
Cutted

Cutted is on a distinguished road
G SPOT ORGASMS are far more powerful than anything we guys can callup.
Cutted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 01:47 AM   #7
MegaCore

MegaCore is on a distinguished road
1 out of 1 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

well isnt the feeling of bliss, that burst of happiness caused by a release of serotonin in the brain, everyone has different brain chemistry..... i know every orgasm to me feels like the best one of ive ever had, theres no better feeling, my boyfreind says his are like that too , but i dont hear him screaming the way i do
Old 06-06-2007, 01:49 AM   #8
MegaCore

MegaCore is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

actually a guy once told me that the male orgasm is like sneezing through your dick.... i feel sorry for you guys if thats actually true cos female orgasms are sensational. right girls?
Old 06-06-2007, 01:52 AM   #9
veroness
There's only one :)

veroness will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

i've always wanted to know this. i always feel like a guy would get the short end of a stick with orgasms. ive only ever given one guy orgasms before and it didnt seem like something special. maybe i just over react with mine.
Old 06-07-2007, 03:58 AM   #10
dspiel

dspiel is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by veroness
i've always wanted to know this. i always feel like a guy would get the short end of a stick with orgasms. ive only ever given one guy orgasms before and it didnt seem like something special. maybe i just over react with mine.
I've always wondered it too.
I think you're right in that... as a guy, it's not as often something that special that it's whoa. I've had great ones, yeah, but... having seen what a great one is like for a girl, sure as heck seemed like mine aren't as exciting. :-P
I imagine you're not over-reacting with yours. If it feels that good, it probably is
dspiel is offline   Reply With Quote