So what's up with the big black schlong? Do girls really seek it? Or is it a myth? - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Visit Sensi Seed Bank for Great Cannabis Genetics!   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Join the Facebook of Sex
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Is promiscuity wrong or the way we were meant to be? Discuss sex without hangups, threesomes, orgies and more!

Old 05-31-2006, 06:44 PM   #1
johnschlong

johnschlong is on a distinguished road
So what's up with the big black schlong? Do girls really seek it? Or is it a myth?
Like this post? Yes | No    

Just wondering, do girls really share this idea of wanting to have sex with a black guy at least once in their lives?
Is it really so that all girls want to have had the big black dong experience?

Or is this all a bit of a myth created by insecure white boys?

I for one wouldn't care if the big black dong is on all girls' agendas, since I think sexual experimentation should be encouraged. But as always, sometimes these things become fashionable merely for the sake of being fashionable. And then it starts to suck.

Moreover, there's always this communication problem: do boys really know what girls really want? Or are they creating all kinds of fantasies, just like girls are creating theirs, to tease each other with? It's all so complex and messy...

Just tell me, girls, is the big black monsterdong really a must have?
johnschlong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 11:39 PM   #2
sexy_muse

sexy_muse is on a distinguished road
1 out of 1 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

The 'big black monsterdong' (hilarious expression hahaha!)... yeah I think it's just another myth.
I don't deny having a fantasy or so every once in a while of doing it with a black guy, probably in a room full of mirrors so I can see the colours mixing but it's pretty much like any other fantasy, actualy not quite as common as certain other fantasies, at least not for me.

And yeah, your right, it's all messed up, 'what does the opposite sex want?' gets so many crazy answers. All these trends out there can't be applied to the general population 'cause everybody's different and some are just a load of bull, publicity shit.

Like for example, a while back I asked a guy what was his biggest fantasy and I was shocked when he didn't say 'doing it with two girls'

Cheery-faced me!
Can you put up with that every day?
sexy_muse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 04:08 AM   #3
Hippiemomma

Hippiemomma is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Yeah...the myth is true...
Hippiemomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 05:08 AM   #4
ihmurria
fini

ihmurria will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

nope
not for me at least

I mean, if I fall in love with someone who happens to have a big black cock, hurrah for me
If I never experience it, whatever, no biggie
1,2,3 who should I kill?
Everymother fucker running up the hill.
1,2,3 what should I do?
Get fucked up get fucked up with you.
ihmurria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 05:54 AM   #5
Afterglow

Afterglow is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

I've never slept with a Black guy,so I can't say if the myth is true or not, but I can say that I think all men have this fear that their penis may not be big enough to satisfy a woman. I dated 3 guys with huge cocks (7+), and all three of them acted completely unaware of the fact that they were hung. I mean how big is a penis supposed to be? I've known men with 6inchers who were ashamed of their penis size. I personally think 6 inches is perfect, and anything over can either be a blessing or a curse.

With that said, how long is the mythical "big black dong" supposed to be?
Afterglow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 04:31 PM   #6
i_am_me

i_am_me is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

I think that people are very individual. Some girls want black men and some want something else. I do think that many girls would take it if they could have it though. I know that I like them.
i_am_me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 08:39 AM   #7
acid*rain~bow

acid*rain~bow is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

well.....

i've been with a few black cocks, latin cocks, arab cocks and last but not least white cocks.....
honestly...i don't determine a man's dick size/quality/whatever by the colour of his skin....i believe only when i see and most definitely when i FEEL

and it was never anything i was *seeking* - LOL!

but i would not want to miss the experience
that's all i'm saying
:H

but it's nice to experiment with as much difference as possible, to experience variety
and find out that at the end of the day...of course personal individuality goes much deeper than just race or cultural/ethnic background...
Old 07-09-2006, 04:24 AM   #8
R. August Croen

R. August Croen is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Based on the limited, unscientific data I have gathered in locker rooms, I'd say that no, the notion that black guys tend to have big dicks is not a myth. All the brothers I've seen naked were hung like donkeys.

But based on the limited, unscientific data I have gathered from the women I've been with, I'd say the notion that most women want a guy with a giant cock is a myth. I've been told my own size (just under six inches, but kind of fat) is perfect, and anything much bigger is painful.

I don't think they were just trying to be nice. I've heard the same story too often, and not always from lovers. "Afterglow" said as much in a post above this one.

Why is it people tend to believe bad news, but write good news off as "just being nice"? When I tell small-breasted women I prefer smaller tits, they usually don't believe me (although large-breasted women do). They tell me they think I'm just trying to be nice. But the fact is, I do prefer smaller tits. Their shapes are lovely. They don't sag.

I'm Croen!
R. August Croen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 12:47 PM   #9
Kaleidescope_eyes

Kaleidescope_eyes is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

well ive never really thought about it
Kaleidescope_eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 03:41 PM   #10
_Brett15_

_Brett15_ is on a distinguished road
I'm In
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexy_muse
The 'big black monsterdong' (hilarious expression hahaha!)... yeah I think it's just another myth.
I don't deny having a fantasy or so every once in a while of doing it with a black guy, probably in a room full of mirrors so I can see the colours mixing but it's pretty much like any other fantasy, actualy not quite as common as certain other fantasies, at least not for me.

And yeah, your right, it's all messed up, 'what does the opposite sex want?' gets so many crazy answers. All these trends out there can't be applied to the general population 'cause everybody's different and some are just a load of bull, publicity shit.

Like for example, a while back I asked a guy what was his biggest fantasy and I was shocked when he didn't say 'doing it with two girls'
If your into the black guy mirrors fantasy...I'm in...although I'm not black, I can learn
_Brett15_ is offline   Reply With Quote