Fuck Hillary Clinton!!! - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click for organic and wildcrafted herbs, teas and essential oils.   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [4]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Click to Advertise on the Hip Forums!
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals


Forum Description: Discuss local and world politics and how it affects us. This political forum is for members only!
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2006, 08:01 PM   #1
Skip
Hip Forums Webmaster
 
Skip's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: In The Sky
Age: 59
Posts: 12,034
Skip has disabled reputation
Fuck Hillary Clinton!!!
Like this post? Yes | No    

Well it was probably gonna happen sooner or later. Rupert Murdock has just announced his support for Hillary Clinton. The conservative media mogul, whose media assets have helped put the likes of Bush, Blair, John Howard in office, is now backing Hillary Clinton and organizing fundraisers on her behalf.

He's a smart dude, and he realizes that the Repugnantcrats are out, so he's now gotta buy influence with the Democrats.

Since Hillary is easily accepting of his largess, it means she is now bought and paid for by conservative interests. Not that she wasn't before, but now it's really obvious.

So if you're looking for a change from the Republicans, don't look to Hillary. It'll just be business as usual if she were to become president. She is NOT Bill Clinton. They don't agree on anything anymore.

She is a sly manipulator and I don't trust her a bit to promote any kind of liberal agenda. She will be beholden to the likes of Murdock whose FoxNews worked hand in hand with the Bush administration to bring you the justification for the Iraq war. Murdock's hands are covered with the blood of the innocent, and his media network exists to further his own ends by manipulating public opinion in the worst way.

Murdock + his minions in gov't = Big Brother

You can be sure that whomever he supports will win cause he'll see that his near monopoly on the media will attack all opponents relentlessly.

It's almost like having the gov't control the media, except it's the other way around.

Murdock has been very tight with Karl Rove all these years, echoing the same talking points on Iraq, terrorism, 9/11, Iran, Afghanistan, etc., every day in hundreds of publications, TV stations and now online.

They're even in contact almost daily to coordinate their media blitz.

I think we not only need a separation of church and state, we also need a separation of media and state. Once upon a time the independent media in America was a given. Now it's more gov't controlled than ever, with most stories carried by the major networks being vetted by gov't censors.

Big Sister is coming, and her name is Hillary.

You've been warned!
__________________
Free Chelsea Manning!

“In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they do not have a real enemy, they will invent one in order to mobilize us”.
Thich Nhat Hanh

"
You are talking to a leftist. I believe in the redistribution of wealth and power in the world. I believe in universal hospital care for everyone. I believe that we should not have a single homeless person in the richest country in the world. And I believe that we should not have a C.I.A. that goes around overwhelming governments and assassinating political leaders, working for tight oligarchies around the world to protect the tight oligarchy here at home." Abbie Hoffman
Skip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 08:12 PM   #2
LickHERish
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 2,009
LickHERish will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Actually it's the government which is corporatist controlled, thus making it the public arm of the same empire that controls the media. A nice cozy seamless arrangement for manufactured Consent and pereptual expansionistic warmongering decade after decade if ever there was one.
__________________
The Constitution of the United States is a law for rulers and people, equally in war and in peace, and covers with the shield of its protection all classes of men, at all times and under all circumstances. - Ex Parte Milligan 71 US 2
LickHERish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 08:31 PM   #3
andcrs2
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Surreptitiously meandering in the Nation of Texas
Posts: 6,241
andcrs2 is on a distinguished road
re: Fuck Hillary Clinton!!!
Like this post? Yes | No    

and most everything related.
__________________

Later... when I get roundtoit

andcrs2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 08:31 PM   #4
Skip
Hip Forums Webmaster
 
Skip's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: In The Sky
Age: 59
Posts: 12,034
Skip has disabled reputation
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by LickHERish
Actually it's the government which is corporatist controlled, thus making it the public arm of the same empire that controls the media. A nice cozy seamless arrangement for manufactured Consent and pereptual expansionistic warmongering decade after decade if ever there was one.
Well if it's all corporate controlled anyway, why bother to hold fundraisers? They're gonna control whomever wins. It's just a big show for the masses to let them think THEY control who gets elected...
__________________
Free Chelsea Manning!

“In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they do not have a real enemy, they will invent one in order to mobilize us”.
Thich Nhat Hanh

"
You are talking to a leftist. I believe in the redistribution of wealth and power in the world. I believe in universal hospital care for everyone. I believe that we should not have a single homeless person in the richest country in the world. And I believe that we should not have a C.I.A. that goes around overwhelming governments and assassinating political leaders, working for tight oligarchies around the world to protect the tight oligarchy here at home." Abbie Hoffman
Skip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 09:39 PM   #5
Pressed_Rat
In a state of ketosis
 
Pressed_Rat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Rochester, NY
Age: 33
Posts: 28,390
Pressed_Rat has a reputation beyond reputePressed_Rat has a reputation beyond reputePressed_Rat has a reputation beyond reputePressed_Rat has a reputation beyond reputePressed_Rat has a reputation beyond reputePressed_Rat has a reputation beyond reputePressed_Rat has a reputation beyond reputePressed_Rat has a reputation beyond reputePressed_Rat has a reputation beyond reputePressed_Rat has a reputation beyond reputePressed_Rat has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

I wouldn't say Hillary is controlled by conservative interests. She is controlled by globalist interests, and it's globalism -- not conservatism or liberalism -- that dominates politics today. Ruppert Murdoch is an ardent globalist and so is Hillary. So is her husband. So is everyone who holds any high seat in politics or big business. Our elected officials have all been bought and paid-off by the global masters in which they serve. It doesn't mean shit if they are Democrat or Republican, they are all the same. In politics, you don't get anywhere, much less to the highest seat in the land (or so we think it is), unless you are devoted to the agenda put forward by those who are really running the show. All this Democrat/Republican nonsense is for nothing other than public consumption, to trick the masses into thinking they have a choice when they have anything but.

The relationship between Murdoch and Hillary is nothing new. They have been great friends for years, and they regularly have dinner together. They are like two peas in a pod. I wouldn't be surprised if Murdoch has made his way into her pants by now.

I would hope it didn't take THIS for people to realize what Hillary is and who she represents. She is every bit the globalist neocon the current stooge in office is. Don't let her bogus rhetoric fool you. She is as phony as they come.

Of course being as manipulated and dumbed-down as most people are, I am sure many will naively look to her as offering a solution, when she is just another figurehead for the New World Order agenda.

Different face, same asshole.
Pressed_Rat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 10:16 AM   #6
guy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 2,140
guy is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

anything murdoch is selling i'm not interest in. hillary clinton is just the same evil repackaged and rebranded. clinton was still bombing countries in the name of justice who the hell do you think bombed iraq almost every day from 1991 till bushco? iraq wasn't invaded during clintons reign because the banks needed money out of saddam to pay his principle and interest. england needed that time too, margaret thatcher sent a fellow called david mellor to sell weapons to saddam, and these weapons were sold on credit. saddam all the time used these weapons to kill people like the kurds. (the kurds need to look over their shoulder - the first people to start bombing the kurds from the air at least was the british , then they sold weapons to saddam to kill them). the solution is not to vote democrat or republican, have a clean sweep.
guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 10:34 AM   #7
 nimh
~foodie~
 
nimh's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: ~paradise~
Posts: 5,753
nimh is a name known to allnimh is a name known to allnimh is a name known to allnimh is a name known to allnimh is a name known to allnimh is a name known to all
Like this post? Yes | No    

hm, a female puppet next time? they've been grooming hil for a while havent they?
__________________
nimh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 05:40 PM   #8
Libertine
Guru of Hedonopia
 
Libertine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Woodstock Nation
Posts: 7,820
Libertine will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

SKIP, What is your opinion of Russ Feingold?

I think I'd support him (thus far) seeing how he is the lone dissenter against the Patriot Act, was against the Iraq War, called for a Bush "censure" (should've been impeachment!) and takes a liberal stand on many things. He has the highest rating with the A.C.L.U. as well.

I don't think anyone is "liberal" enough anymore in gov't., but perhaps Feingold is all we have left in the Democratic arena.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip
Well it was probably gonna happen sooner or later. Rupert Murdock has just announced his support for Hillary Clinton. The conservative media mogul, whose media assets have helped put the likes of Bush, Blair, John Howard in office, is now backing Hillary Clinton and organizing fundraisers on her behalf.

He's a smart dude, and he realizes that the Repugnantcrats are out, so he's now gotta buy influence with the Democrats.

Since Hillary is easily accepting of his largess, it means she is now bought and paid for by conservative interests. Not that she wasn't before, but now it's really obvious.

So if you're looking for a change from the Republicans, don't look to Hillary. It'll just be business as usual if she were to become president. She is NOT Bill Clinton. They don't agree on anything anymore.

She is a sly manipulator and I don't trust her a bit to promote any kind of liberal agenda. She will be beholden to the likes of Murdock whose FoxNews worked hand in hand with the Bush administration to bring you the justification for the Iraq war. Murdock's hands are covered with the blood of the innocent, and his media network exists to further his own ends by manipulating public opinion in the worst way.

Murdock + his minions in gov't = Big Brother

You can be sure that whomever he supports will win cause he'll see that his near monopoly on the media will attack all opponents relentlessly.

It's almost like having the gov't control the media, except it's the other way around.

Murdock has been very tight with Karl Rove all these years, echoing the same talking points on Iraq, terrorism, 9/11, Iran, Afghanistan, etc., every day in hundreds of publications, TV stations and now online.

They're even in contact almost daily to coordinate their media blitz.

I think we not only need a separation of church and state, we also need a separation of media and state. Once upon a time the independent media in America was a given. Now it's more gov't controlled than ever, with most stories carried by the major networks being vetted by gov't censors.

Big Sister is coming, and her name is Hillary.

You've been warned!
__________________


THINK FOR YOURSELF.
QUESTION AUTHORITY.
Libertine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 05:48 PM   #9
polymer
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: five one two
Age: 38
Posts: 1,622
polymer is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by guy
who the hell do you think bombed iraq almost every day from 1991 till bushco?
1991?? uhh, that would be Bush Sr.
it was 1990-1991. Clinton wasn't inaugurated until '92
polymer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 05:57 PM   #10
Libertine
Guru of Hedonopia
 
Libertine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Woodstock Nation
Posts: 7,820
Libertine will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by polymer
1991?? uhh, that would be Bush Sr.
it was 1990-1991. Clinton wasn't inaugurated until '92
CLINTON was not inaugurated until late January of 1993!
__________________


THINK FOR YOURSELF.
QUESTION AUTHORITY.
Libertine is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:59 AM.

The Hip Forums are intended for mature audiences for entertainment and educational purposes only. Hip Inc. doesn't encourage anyone to break laws, so know the law where you live. You are solely responsible for your actions on this site and illegal activities will be not be tolerated here.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright Hip Inc. 1996-Forever!