Brother's Erections disrespectful? - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click to Upgrade Your HipForums Account   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Click to see Sexy Dolls
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals


Forum Description: Discuss relationship issues with parents, siblings and other extended family.
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2006, 09:40 AM   #1
Lacey Lady
Member
 
Lacey Lady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 57
Lacey Lady is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

I share an apartment with my brother. He sleeps nude, and then walks from his bedroom to the bathroom every morning with a huge erection. Being he's naked, it is not easy to ignore it. He says he can't help it because he gets one every morning, and has to pee as soon as he wakes up. Am I over-reacting, or am I right that it's disrespectful for him not to let his erection subside first before walking to the bathroom?
Lacey Lady is offline  
Old 04-08-2006, 12:49 PM   #2
pugsley0134
Guest
 
pugsley0134's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: D.C.
Posts: 61
pugsley0134 is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

That's funny, ahhh........... I think he should first of all put some underwear on before leaving his room and also wait till it goes down.

Who knows though, maybe he likes showing off to you? You never know, that might sound sick but maybe he wants you too look at him hard. Does he ever hit on you or act really close to you like kissing you or hugging you all the time?

Know what to do; I dare ya; Start walking to the bathroom yourself in the morning when you know he is gonna be looking, walk naked and see what he says!!!! I am serious, do it, he cant say much too you because he does it.

Maybe that will turn him on, who knows, could be the best sex of your life!!! Just make sure your on the pill or he uses a condom.

You probably think I am sick, but I know of this happening. My best friend growing up had the hots for his own sister. She use to have a key hole in her door and after showering me and him use to always peek in and watch her dry off and get dressed!!! I use to get hard everytime because she was a hot blonde.

That's my advice, reply back or PM me and let me know what you think. I know I;m probably sick, thats your opinion and your entitled to it, but I think your brother walking hard and naked in front of you is wierd, so...... Do the same to him, also carry something like a towel or clothes or something and when ya know he is looking drop it on the ground and then bend over to pick it up. Before ya know it, your brother will be jerking off thinking about your hot body!!!!

Later On
Pugs
Pennsylvania
pugsley0134 is offline  
Old 04-08-2006, 01:58 PM   #3
verseau_miracle
Banned
 
verseau_miracle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Age: 26
Posts: 7,928
verseau_miracle is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Im a pretty open-minded kind of person...but...after a lot of thought, the only words that will stay in my head are "For Gods sake hes your brother...of course its disrespectful"
...Now this isnt the kind of line i usually support, but to me, the fact that your brother even WANTS to let YOU see his erection is just a tiny bit disturbing...i think the most important thing for young people is to be looking outside the family, and to have a family as a stable base with no connections to sex whatsoever.
Just the thought of my brother even considering doing that is hugely weird to me.
Yeah, i realise it could just be an early morning thing...but the connotations are there, and it must be at least a bit disturbing to you, or you wouldnt be questioning it.
As for the above poster...i dont think youre "sick"...but i really dont know what to make of your post. Ill come back to it.

Xx
verseau_miracle is offline  
Old 04-08-2006, 02:10 PM   #4
dilligaf
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: the woods
Age: 43
Posts: 3,416
dilligaf is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

i would just politely ask him to please wrap himself in a towel or throw a robe or shorts or sumthin on... tell him its a tad disturbing to you and could he please respect your one wish and do that,,,, if he doesnt react well to that,,, the next time leave scissors n machetes around etc,,, n threaten his parts with it...
dilligaf is offline  
Old 04-08-2006, 05:20 PM   #5
Lacey Lady
Member
 
Lacey Lady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 57
Lacey Lady is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsley0134
That's funny, ahhh........... I think he should first of all put some underwear on before leaving his room and also wait till it goes down.

Who knows though, maybe he likes showing off to you? You never know, that might sound sick but maybe he wants you too look at him hard. Does he ever hit on you or act really close to you like kissing you or hugging you all the time?

Know what to do; I dare ya; Start walking to the bathroom yourself in the morning when you know he is gonna be looking, walk naked and see what he says!!!! I am serious, do it, he cant say much too you because he does it.

Maybe that will turn him on, who knows, could be the best sex of your life!!! Just make sure your on the pill or he uses a condom.

You probably think I am sick, but I know of this happening. My best friend growing up had the hots for his own sister. She use to have a key hole in her door and after showering me and him use to always peek in and watch her dry off and get dressed!!! I use to get hard everytime because she was a hot blonde.

That's my advice, reply back or PM me and let me know what you think. I know I;m probably sick, thats your opinion and your entitled to it, but I think your brother walking hard and naked in front of you is wierd, so...... Do the same to him, also carry something like a towel or clothes or something and when ya know he is looking drop it on the ground and then bend over to pick it up. Before ya know it, your brother will be jerking off thinking about your hot body!!!!

Later On
Pugs
Pennsylvania
I don't want to EVER give him ideas that I want sex with him. I am also maybe too shy for that (to walk around naked in front of him too, to see if it bothers him eneough to think about what he's doing). I'm not real good with that sort of thing... besides I don't want him getting the wrong idea. Of course there is a part of me seeing a naked male's erection that gets me a little aroused, but beings he's my brother, it just feels weird and It turns me off at the same time. I'd rather he just respected me.

I could however just MAYBE try walking nude to the bathroom to prove a point, if you think that would actually work. It would be worth it.
Lacey Lady is offline  
Old 04-08-2006, 05:23 PM   #6
Lacey Lady
Member
 
Lacey Lady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 57
Lacey Lady is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by verseau_miracle
Im a pretty open-minded kind of person...but...after a lot of thought, the only words that will stay in my head are "For Gods sake hes your brother...of course its disrespectful"
...Now this isnt the kind of line i usually support, but to me, the fact that your brother even WANTS to let YOU see his erection is just a tiny bit disturbing...i think the most important thing for young people is to be looking outside the family, and to have a family as a stable base with no connections to sex whatsoever.
Just the thought of my brother even considering doing that is hugely weird to me.
Yeah, i realise it could just be an early morning thing...but the connotations are there, and it must be at least a bit disturbing to you, or you wouldnt be questioning it.
As for the above poster...i dont think youre "sick"...but i really dont know what to make of your post. Ill come back to it.

Xx
I don't mind that he goes nude to the bathroom, just the erection seems disrespectful to me. He has got to have one of the largest ones I've ever seen, it's truly huge, and obvious. I just want him to realize that it's not very respectful to me for him to have erections around me, no matter what reason he had for having it happen.
Lacey Lady is offline  
Old 04-08-2006, 05:25 PM   #7
Lacey Lady
Member
 
Lacey Lady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 57
Lacey Lady is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilligaf
i would just politely ask him to please wrap himself in a towel or throw a robe or shorts or sumthin on... tell him its a tad disturbing to you and could he please respect your one wish and do that,,,, if he doesnt react well to that,,, the next time leave scissors n machetes around etc,,, n threaten his parts with it...
I do think he has a right to walk around naked in his own house, so I can't really say anything about that, but when he is erect, yes it would make sense to wrap something around himself. I could maybe tactfully tell him about the "morning wood" as he calls it, I suppose, but I just didn't want to have to talk about erections to him so much, especially after mentioning it once already and being so embarassed, ya know?
Lacey Lady is offline  
Old 04-08-2006, 09:06 PM   #8
loveflower
Senior Member
 
loveflower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: arizona
Posts: 21,314
loveflower is a glorious beacon of lightloveflower is a glorious beacon of lightloveflower is a glorious beacon of lightloveflower is a glorious beacon of lightloveflower is a glorious beacon of lightloveflower is a glorious beacon of light
Like this post? Yes | No    

If it bothers you ask him to cover up - unless he has a reason for walking around with an erection in front of you than he shouldn't mind putting a piece of clothing on to make you more comfortable
__________________




loveflower is offline  
Old 04-08-2006, 09:27 PM   #9
Lacey Lady
Member
 
Lacey Lady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 57
Lacey Lady is on a distinguished road
1 out of 1 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveflower
If it bothers you ask him to cover up - unless he has a reason for walking around with an erection in front of you than he shouldn't mind putting a piece of clothing on to make you more comfortable
I talked with him a little bit ago about how it seems weird for me to see that, and he said he never thought about it much. He just jumps in the shower every morning, so he said that's why he doesn't bother getting dressed, and it really isn't a sexual erection, that it goes away right after he pees. He said he means no harm or disrespect, and to make the story short, I tended to agree with him under those circumstances, that it seems harmless and no disrespect intended.

I was happy for his explanation and for taking the time to assure me that it's not as big a deal as I may have been interpreting it. I ended up saying it was ok by me if he does it instead of complicating what seems to be a non-complicated issue.

I feel better just knowing he understands and what it really meant for him while he does it.
Lacey Lady is offline  
Old 04-09-2006, 04:38 AM   #10
Charise
Naked to the Cosmos
 
Charise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: People's Democratic and Nudist Republic of Chariseastan
Posts: 1,497
Charise will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

.
Charise is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:06 PM.

The Hip Forums are intended for mature audiences for entertainment and educational purposes only. Hip Inc. doesn't encourage anyone to break laws, so know the law where you live. You are solely responsible for your actions on this site and illegal activities will be not be tolerated here.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright Hip Inc. 1996-Forever!