Naked yard work - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click to buy Herbies Cannabis Seeds!   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [4]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Join the Facebook of Sex
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: This forum is for naturists to discuss their favorite pastime.

Old 04-02-2006, 07:04 AM   #1
Spidey

Spidey will become famous soon enough
Naked yard work
Like this post? Yes | No    

In the "Gardening" forum, I posted about how I gardened for an elderly neighbor of mine last summer in the nude, and how she contacted me again to do it this summer, well today was really nice weather, sunny and warm and I went over to her house after talking on the phone with her, and raked up the leaves and branches in her yard and in the nude. It was great fun spending the day nude with her in her yard which is very nicely private enough for it.

Another really interesting part of the day was when a guy came around to her back yard to read a meter, and saw me there. After he was done he asked me about the situation between me and this lady, and how come I'm nude. I told him I like working outside this way, and that she doesn't mind me doing it naked. I told him she is my neighbor and all that.

I'm not gay but it was pretty exciting just standing there outside talking to him while she sat on her porch just watching. I [retty much had a woody the whole time. I was really surprised that he asked me if I would be interested in mowing his lawn on weekends, and that he also has a pretty private yard so that I could do it naked. I gladly accepted.

So what do you all think?
Spidey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2006, 07:53 AM   #2
trippedelia
wow

trippedelia is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

about what
trippedelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2006, 08:32 AM   #3
NudistMike07

NudistMike07 is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

That was an interesting story. I like it.
NudistMike07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2006, 08:42 AM   #4
Spidey

Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by NudistMike07
That was an interesting story. I like it.
Thanks Mike. I may be starting a new word-of-mouth trend here for myself and work. I would imagine he is gay or bi, but I guess it doesn't really matter, I am still excited. I also figure me getting erections all day wont bother him either, since I had one while he was talking me already. So it seems like it will be really awesome!

EDIT: That was yesterday, I wanted to just edit in here, that I'm going over today to cut his lawn nude. I just got off the phone with him. He called me saying since i's another beautiful day would I like to. I am very excited. He wants me to also plant a row of flowers he is picking up today. Guess I'll be crouched and bending over a lot. LOL!
Old 04-05-2006, 01:25 AM   #5
woodcat

woodcat is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Would be interesting to know how your elderly neibour feels about it. is she turned on by a younger guy naked in her garden? Also guess your gay or bi to get a hard on while talking to this guy naked!
woodcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2006, 07:24 AM   #6
Oric

Oric is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Doesn't necessarily make him gay- I think just the experience of talking to a stranger nude like that turned him on- just the rush of being naked publicly turns people on.
Oric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2006, 07:41 AM   #7
Spidey

Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oric
Doesn't necessarily make him gay- I think just the experience of talking to a stranger nude like that turned him on- just the rush of being naked publicly turns people on.
Oric, that is pretty much what I feel is happening.

Woodcat, I think she enjoys me being naked around her. She is always around while I'm doing whatever I'm doing, and watching me.

I actually already worked for the guy too. I cut his backyard grass in the nude and raked up some leaves left over the fall from the flower beds. I couldn't do the front yard nude, so I cut that first while still clothed. When I got in the backyard, where it is all fenced in with privacy fence. I took off everything I was wearing and did the backyard. We had very warm temperatures then, and good thing because this week is a little chillier. I was even sweating while working for him because it was so nice out.

Anywa, I was just as turned on to be naked in front of him as I am when around my elderly woman friend. I had a near constant erection doing the grass, and while raking up. It was cool because he sat outside in a lawn chair while I worked and it was a turn on being looked at. Doing the leaves was cool, because he helped me, and you know, being so close and me being hard like that, it did get bumped a few times by him. LOL
Old 04-05-2006, 01:24 PM   #8
Cool Spruce

Cool Spruce is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Well, whatever is going on, enjoy it! I can imagine this happening to me when I was in my 20's, just starting out with this business, and even now, I'm in good enough shape to get by with a lot less on than most guys my age. But completely naked---you're very lucky. Let us know how it goes. And yes, gay, bi, or whatever, this would be very arousing to me. Is, even just reading about it!

Cool Spruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2006, 05:26 PM   #9
Irish Drunkard

Irish Drunkard is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Once in a while Ill go out to the veggie garden naked. Occasionally Ill get hard from feeling the open air on everything.
Irish Drunkard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2006, 06:50 PM   #10
Spidey

Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool Spruce
Well, whatever is going on, enjoy it! I can imagine this happening to me when I was in my 20's, just starting out with this business, and even now, I'm in good enough shape to get by with a lot less on than most guys my age. But completely naked---you're very lucky. Let us know how it goes. And yes, gay, bi, or whatever, this would be very arousing to me. Is, even just reading about it!
I work out and am pretty serious about it too. I think I look real good naked. I also agree, that you don't have to be gay or bi to feel very turned by being naked in front of even another person of the same sex. It's ok to enjoy the feeling as well, I'd say. Even enjoying the accidental touch here and there of another male is not an indication of being gay or bi, it's just a lot of fun.