Girl's body types and their "tightness"? - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click for organic and wildcrafted herbs, teas and essential oils.   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [1]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Click to Advertise on the Hip Forums!
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Everything you've always wanted to know about sex organs

Old 04-01-2006, 07:15 PM   #1
strat69

strat69 is on a distinguished road
Girl's body types and their "tightness"?
Like this post? Yes | No    

along the lines of the vagina size thread...anyone ever find a correlation between a girl's body type/size and their vaginal tightness? I used to always think that the smallest, petite girls would be the tightest, but I had one partner who was "big-boned" and slightly overweight who was probably the tightest I've ever had....
strat69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 07:24 PM   #2
_orgazmik_
o_O

_orgazmik_ will become famous soon enough
1 out of 1 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

Haha, it makes me laugh when men think that because a girl is super skinny she's tight and super big she's loose.. I don't believe that has shit to do with it. If I went out right now and slept with 20 ppl and then a guy claims I'm loose well no shit, I say I would be.. I'm not super skinny and the last time I had sex I heard 'damn I like it tight'.. Hmm :&

When I hear guys talking about women they've fucked being really loose I always say that maybe their penis was just too small :O
Old 04-01-2006, 07:27 PM   #3
strat69

strat69 is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by _orgazmik_
Haha, it makes me laugh when men think that because a girl is super skinny she's tight and super big she's loose.. I don't believe that has shit to do with it. If I went out right now and slept with 20 ppl and then a guy claims I'm loose well no shit, I say I would be.. I'm not super skinny and the last time I had sex I heard 'damn I like it tight'.. Hmm :&

When I hear guys talking about women they've fucked being really loose I always say that maybe their penis was just too small :O
you might be right...I can honestly say I have never run across a "loose" girl...only a very few that had me thinking "OMG this TIGHT"...and they weren't all of the petite/skinny type...
strat69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2006, 04:31 AM   #4
RavenTheDarkAngel

RavenTheDarkAngel is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Haha! Damn right!

But seriously what does a girl's fat have to do with how tight she is? It doesn't have anything to do with fat! Usually the less experience a girl has the tighter she is and some girls just are. I'm really tight but I come from a family line of women who also have extra small birth cannals and need to do alternative ways of birthing (like a csection or cutting the hole open wider wee! for sitches). It doesn't have to do with hip size either. Because I tell you I got the biggest hip bones there is (not bootey though that isn't small...) and I'm still small. My stature is short. What about shorter girls being tighter than taller girls?
RavenTheDarkAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 06:11 PM   #5
.Hannah.

.Hannah. is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenTheDarkAngel
Haha! Damn right!

But seriously what does a girl's fat have to do with how tight she is? It doesn't have anything to do with fat! Usually the less experience a girl has the tighter she is and some girls just are. I'm really tight but I come from a family line of women who also have extra small birth cannals and need to do alternative ways of birthing (like a csection or cutting the hole open wider wee! for sitches). It doesn't have to do with hip size either. Because I tell you I got the biggest hip bones there is (not bootey though that isn't small...) and I'm still small. My stature is short. What about shorter girls being tighter than taller girls?
It doesn't always have to do with your "family line".

The vagina is a tube of muscle. There are exercises, ladies. And no, I don't mean just during sex. After childbirth, a woman can clench her vaginal muscles and continue practicing clenching and unclenching to build up the muscles in the vaginal wall.
.Hannah. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 09:44 PM   #6
johnschlong

johnschlong is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

In my experience, the skinnier the girl, the looser her pussy and the thicker the girl, the tighter.
It's a bit logical, if you think about it. A thick girl's fat pushes against the sides of the vagina, making it tighter.

Personally, I don't really like tight pussies, I prefer them loose. A loose pussy feels much gentler and it makes it possible to move in and out in a much more sensual, sexy, horny way; a tight pussy forces you to push hard and hump like an idiot, which is a bit for losers.
Loose pussy, and some good brazilian music, that's all I need to chill out.
johnschlong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 03:20 AM   #7
.Hannah.

.Hannah. is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnschlong
a tight pussy forces you to push hard and hump like an idiot, which is a bit for losers.
How about working on your stamina?
Old 04-09-2006, 05:07 AM   #8
Nolan14

Nolan14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:

Nice burn, lol
Old 04-09-2006, 05:09 AM   #9
Nolan14

Nolan14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

ITs all mucels i rekon so Kegal excersises and maybe ovberall mucling would play a part... i dunno
Old 04-09-2006, 05:12 AM   #10
dhs

dhs will become famous soon enoughdhs will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Body size has nothing to do with how a girl is built down below. I've been with smaller women who were tight and larger women who were tight. I've been with smaller women who were loose and larger women who were loose. My ex was easily one of the loosest I've ever slept with, she was a good 30 pounds over weight and hadn't been with many men prior to me.

dhs is offline   Reply With Quote