Double penetration experiences?... - Page 2 - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click for books about Marijuana   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [3]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Join the Facebook of Sex
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: A place where you can be your fantasy. Don't dream it, be it!

Old 03-08-2006, 04:04 PM   #11
 Texplayboy
Hip Forums Supporter

Texplayboy has disabled reputation
2 out of 2 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

From a guys point of view- It does not make you feel gay, if you have not attraction to the other guy. It does make the woman pretty happy, as long as you didnít talk her into something that she was not INTO. Two men making her feel good is not competition, it is just more pleasurable.

Men, admit it, you usually fall asleep after you cum. Not in a threesome, you go again, and again. Usually a woman is just ramping up as you are rolling off.

As for the PIG Roast, that would be double penetration from a technical point of view:-)

When you try this, I suggest the man with the larger TOOL take the vaginal area, unless she has plenty of experience. It does feel a little different feeling yourself rub against something else that is moving between the thin wall. It has never made me feel gay, nor made me want to do anything that involves touching another man. I am not offended by men who are gay or bi; it just does not turn my crank.

If you get the opportunity, try it and let us know how it makes you feel.

Good luck,
James
Old 03-08-2006, 09:08 PM   #12
TheHappyBunnyPirate

TheHappyBunnyPirate is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

I've done it with a toy and my boyfriend. I'd feel unfaithful being with another guy. It feels amazing. But anal sex really hurts for me. What can I do about that?
Old 11-26-2007, 06:46 AM   #13
GayGuysKnow

GayGuysKnow is on a distinguished road
Double Penetration is Gay in my book
0 out of 1 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

Many Straight guys try to justify double penetration as straight. Let's look at the facts. There is a thin wall between the vagina and the anus and you clearly feel the movements of the other guy. It is that tight feel and that fact that you can now feel someone internally fucking you back that makes a deeper connection with the male G spot. Every movement by the other guy is felt by you on the bottom. Now a straight guy would say that is true but our thoughts are on pleasuring the women. It doesn't matter where your thought are, it is the act that counts. You can has sex with guy and be thinking about a women. Does that mean your're straight? Bottom line is all three individuals feel great. I am gay but love to have sex double penetration with a another guy and girl. Technically, I am straight in the eyes of other straight people, but I know that physically the other guys helps get me off and the increased enjoyment of the girl helps gets me off. I think that it really means that people who double penetrate should come out and say that they are bisexual and forget convincing themselves of anything other. If you like to please girls with the help of other guys, then you like another guy getting you off. Try to penises in the same whole. That is really hot as well. But I still have friends that say, it is straight if there is a girl involved. Get real people! If you penis rubs against another guy, the sensation will turn you on. That is also what gay guys do who like to have sex but do not like anal sex. It's called frottage or cockrub. Google it and you will see that there is a whole form of gay sex that does not involve anal. I am gay but have never done anal sex with a guy. Only girls with guys. I am just not afraid of admitting what I like.
GayGuysKnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 09:02 AM   #14
yourface

yourface is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHappyBunnyPirate
I've done it with a toy and my boyfriend. I'd feel unfaithful being with another guy. It feels amazing. But anal sex really hurts for me. What can I do about that?
email me we'll talk
yourface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 02:38 PM   #15
eldit

eldit is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

hey, straight or not, its fun .... no need to judge mate
eldit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 06:25 PM   #16
yourface

yourface is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

My bro Nate and I were down in Cabo a few years back for spring break. We ended up getting totally fubar and tag teamed this crazy hot chick we met. We hung out in the jacuzzi and got all kinds of crazy fucked up, then hit the skins back in our pad.

We're not gay though our dicks didn't touch.
yourface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 03:19 AM   #17
whatthefrenchtoast?

whatthefrenchtoast? is on a distinguished road
response
1 out of 1 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

This is in response to "Gayguysknow". I understand what you are saying, but I completely disagree. In fact, you could not be more wrong. Think of it this way. Suppose you used a glory hole. You are in a bathroom stall, put your member through, and get pleasured. When you look around the corner, it turns out to be a guy. You were still pleasured by a guy, but you got off. Does this mean you are gay? Absolutely not. The definition of gay, is being attracted to the same sex. The thought of same sex kissing (as far as guys go) actually nausiates me. I am not coming down on you or anyone gay, just stating a fact. I am not trying to be comical or theatrical either. It really does have that affect on me. My stomach actually turns to think about it. However, that being said, I still think that not knowing who is pleasuring you, you could still get off. I mean, a hand is a hand, and a mouth is a mouth, etc. By doubleteaming a woman, and being into the woman getting off, you are attracted to the woman. The fact that in a way you are rubbing junk with another guy means nothing. Now, if in your head, you are fantasizing about the guy, then I would agree. If you are fantasizing about the woman in your head, then you are straight. These are just facts. There is no debate over this. Whatever you are attracted to dictates what you are. I would do a DP in a second, but the thought of doing stuff with a guy physically repulses me. Spin it any way you want to, but the penis is just an organ that can be manipulated and made to respond by anyone given proper situation. What you are saying simply does not make sense. Sorry.
whatthefrenchtoast? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 08:25 AM   #18
Tallguy1000

Tallguy1000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Double penetration with a strapon?
Like this post? Yes | No    

Anyone ever tried DP with a cock and a strapon? I've seen a couple of strapons designed to be worn by a guy (usually including a ring for your cock to go through). Never heard from anyone that's tried it though.

Seems like it might be a bit tricky at first.
Tallguy1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 05:49 PM   #19
zerojanai

zerojanai is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

Only done this with a toy as the 'other', but I must say, it felt amazing! I'd like to give this a try one day with another man to help satisfy my woman. I'd also like to try 'sloppy seconds' as well, so yet another fantasy which involves another guy! I have no real desire to do anything else besides satisfy my woman though.
zerojanai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 11:45 AM   #20
GemmaTomlinson

GemmaTomlinson is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Ive done double penetration a few times, even tried squeezing one more into my bum. It felt amazing once the guys got a good rhythm going.
GemmaTomlinson is offline   Reply With Quote