snorting codeine - Page 3 - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click to Upgrade your Account   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [2]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Buy Music Posters at AllPosters
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Discuss opiates from raw opium to heroin...

Old 08-04-2007, 09:46 AM   #21
subHerban Greens

subHerban Greens is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

So wait... all those times I snorted codeine... I didn't get high? Huh...
*sigh*
I know it works. I've snorted it and gotten as high as you can get with codeine (which isn't very high compared to other opiates)
subHerban Greens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 01:23 AM   #22
JahRed24

JahRed24 is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

What about Hydromorphone? Is it better to snort or eat? (i know the "RIGHT" way to do them is stick em in ur arm but i aint gonna do that sooo..) snort or eat? what do u thinks better when it comes to Hydromorphone aka Dilaudid!
JahRed24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 10:33 AM   #23
untainted

untainted is on a distinguished road
snorting codeine works
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSDPsychonaut
Fuck you. It has to go through your fucking liver. Go fucking snort some codeine and then tell me if it works, untill then, keep your foot up your ass.
i've been snorting codeine all night and i've been getting fucked up so u must not know what your talking about. the shit's great but it kind of clogs up my nose for a bit so i have to take breaks between every few lines.
untainted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 01:39 AM   #24
tothedome1

tothedome1 is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

sorry, i didnt read all the posts and im sure someone has said it already, but if you snort something it will enter your mucous membranes and then enter the bloodstream. from here the blood passes thru the whole body obviously and fucking goes right thru your liver and it metabolizes it. so yes you can fucking snort it.
tothedome1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 11:11 AM   #25
Shocbomb

Shocbomb is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

Sorry man people who snort low yield pain killers that are not water soluble like Perc's, Codeine,Vicoden really no nothing about drugs and how to use them to begin with ? They should read up and do some research before they go putting shit in there body the wrong way. These people are really harming there body's bad for not much more of a high if any more at all. It something a older person should learn not to do in there years of doing drugs..I can see a young kid doing this but come on some of you who are in your late teens or early 20's should of found out long ago that its a fucking waste to snort low dose pain killers. Not to mention that its doing to your body.keep doing it you are going to need a new liver at the age of 35.and you lungs and arteries will be shot becasue all those binders and fillers clog up and block your Circulatory System and then go and fill up your lungs and ounce that shit starts filling up your lungs you can have countless medical problums even instant Death from Blood Clots and anurism's.Snorting and Shooting up pills that are not water soluble is worthless the high is not worth the trouble or what it does to your body.Its down right horrible for your health !!!!!!!!!!
Shocbomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 06:58 PM   #26
Verisimilitude

Verisimilitude is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimrod's Apprentice
Don't do opiates, don't do pills, and do sniff pills whatever you do. Its fake and wussy, no real effects. You gotta pop them. If you want to sniff an opiate you mind as well just get some Oxy or heroin. And not waste your time on shitty pills and just die.
Can I just say that this post is possibly the most retarded thing I have ever seen on this forum?

First of all, (and by the way you Nimrod, your name is appropriate) your inability to type what you actually mean to say pretty much destroys your credibility.

"do sniff pills whatever you do." pretty sure with your ridiculous attitude and the two previous statements you made that this isn't what you meant.

"its fake and wussy, no real effects" sniffing pills is fake? what, you mean it isn't real? people don't do it, all the time? its wussy? people who sniff pills are wussy? - if you are going to make claims like these, you should qualify them. What exactly makes sniffing pills fake and wussy? Perhaps because sniffing pills has "no real effects". Really? because oxycontin, ms contin, dilaudid, and several other powerful opiates are PILLS and if you sniff them, they have REAL effects. its reeeealllly easy to OD snorting oxy or whatever. I'd call that a "real" effect.

Ok, so continuing, "you mind as well get some oxy or Heroin"
I "mind as well"? learn to fucking type. If this isn't a typo, then you are an even bigger idiot than you appear.

Also, as I stated before, Oxy IS a PILL. So when you say I should get some oxy or heroin and "not waste your time on shitty pills"...

To conclude: If you are this ignorant about opiates or just don't care to educate yourself about them, get off this forum.
Verisimilitude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 08:08 PM   #27
polecat
Weerd

polecat is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

oooh, tempers flare!
But anyways, snorting codiene does work(or that's what my friends tell me). On the other hand, I'd have to agree that snorting codiene is stupid, mainly because of the reasons shocbomb said. Unextracted Tylenol 3 is filled with all sorts of shit that you don't want entering your nasal passages. Plus, it hurts like shit! Just pop it and wait the 15-20 minutes.

And it's codeine, possibly the lamest painkiller out there. Save your nose for something better.

Every hour wounds. The last one kills.
polecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 10:01 AM   #28
ayo4yayo

ayo4yayo is on a distinguished road
teeeehehe
Like this post? Yes | No    

teeehehe
ayo4yayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 12:07 AM   #29
Eating Peanuts

Eating Peanuts is on a distinguished road
i have tried
Like this post? Yes | No    

okay... all i know is that i snorted about 1/4 a pill of Tylenol 3(30mg codeine) today and shit was i fcked up; i didnt crash for at least 4 hours.
Eating Peanuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 12:33 AM   #30
JahRed24

JahRed24 is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Snorting Tylenol 3's wont work...suprisingly snorting suboxone works very good, it seems to kick in faster and seems to last longer and more effective cuz u absorb the buprenorphine better up the nose..
JahRed24 is offline   Reply With Quote