I get myself too excited and cum too quick! - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click for books about Marijuana   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Buy Music Posters at AllPosters
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Discuss orgasms and how to find them

Old 11-13-2005, 07:22 PM   #1
Rippedsocks

Rippedsocks is on a distinguished road
I get myself too excited and cum too quick!
Like this post? Yes | No    

Hey guys/gals I have a problem. I got head for the second time and I thought things would be different then the first. NOT! The first time it happened I was so excited from her rubbing on my dick that about after 20 seconds after she put it in her mouth I had an uncontrolable release. The same thing happened again. The funny thing is when i masturbate the way i make myself cum is by picturing w/e i'm watching actually happening. Once i lock on to that "oh my god this is what it would feel like" I bust in about 20 seconds too. Its only when I think of something else i can hold. Is this just the way it is? This time I got head it was just the same thing as when i masturbate, i realized that it was actually happening and I lost all control. Any help? Tips?

Thanks again
Rippedsocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005, 12:40 AM   #2
Trippin' Billies

Trippin' Billies is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

think about.... baseball
Old 11-14-2005, 01:03 AM   #3
SillyBird
Greek Goddess

SillyBird is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Think about you're grandma. I'm a girl so I don't really have this problem, but when I want to prolong it I just think of the most unsexual things ever. It always works and I cum so hard.

SillyBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005, 01:47 AM   #4
Alternative_Thinker
Darth Mysterious

Alternative_Thinker has a spectacular aura aboutAlternative_Thinker has a spectacular aura about
Like this post? Yes | No    

Dung beetles.... lol

Damn, it sure has been a while since I've had to think about holding it off.
Old 11-14-2005, 05:54 AM   #5
Therefore...
Antidentite

Therefore... will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

If I find myself getting too excited, I try to kind of clear my head. I don't know if this will make any sense, but I focus my energy in the lower half of my body, I don't let the pleasure build up in my brain. Don't think about how great it is, or how how good it feels. Just relax, breathe deep, and don't let your brain get too excited.

But they said that there was something that got to them more than the words of the songs.
And that was the beat!

-Devil's Advocate-
DJ Shadow
Therefore... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 09:30 AM   #6
kcbearkat

kcbearkat is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

kcbearkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 04:02 PM   #7
hotspot7806

hotspot7806 is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by Therefore...
If I find myself getting too excited, I try to kind of clear my head. I don't know if this will make any sense, but I focus my energy in the lower half of my body, I don't let the pleasure build up in my brain. Don't think about how great it is, or how how good it feels. Just relax, breathe deep, and don't let your brain get too excited.
I have never understood this philosophy - isn't it supposed to feel good? Why try to deny yourself the pleasure of release, even if it happens quickly. Being a girl, I don't think I would mind if my man came so quickly when I was giving him head, I would take it as a compliment that I was doing somehting right. Additionally, oral on a guy can be uncomfortable after a while, so a quick release is better on my jaw!
hotspot7806 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 05:04 PM   #8
 Fastswitch
Hip Forums Supporter

Fastswitch has disabled reputation
Like this post? Yes | No    

she's right!! or at least I think so. Why not have a good orgasmic rush, even if it only takes a few seconds? if you've got a good woman, cool down for a few (very few) minutes, and ask for a second time around. If that challenges you, your homework is to masturbate twice in a row. it's very doable, pleasureable, and gets you ready for consecutive fun with her! next week's lesson: three times.
Fastswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 05:40 PM   #9
Nickmast

Nickmast is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Orgasm is purely mental. Have to control your thoughts.
Nickmast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 07:59 PM   #10
Megara
Banned

Megara is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotspot7806
I have never understood this philosophy - isn't it supposed to feel good? Why try to deny yourself the pleasure of release, even if it happens quickly. Being a girl, I don't think I would mind if my man came so quickly when I was giving him head, I would take it as a compliment that I was doing somehting right. Additionally, oral on a guy can be uncomfortable after a while, so a quick release is better on my jaw!
because cumming after 30 seconds is not nearly as satisfying as cumming after 30 minutes...And it is not like you can really "stop" the pleasure. It is all about not causing an overload so quickly
Megara is offline   Reply With Quote