Ejaculate/Cum too fast? - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click to Shop at Rama   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Buy Music Posters at AllPosters
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Discuss orgasms and how to find them

Old 10-16-2005, 08:32 PM   #1
Vault

Vault is on a distinguished road
Ejaculate/Cum too fast?
Like this post? Yes | No    

Hey everybody, I need some help. For some reason whenever I have sexual intercourse with my girlfriend, or in that matter, with every girl I have ever been with, I dont last longer then usually maybe 3-5 minutes after we start having intercourse, and I hate it, Is there anything wrong with me? And how can I prevent being "done" so fast?

Please help! Its embarassing for me!

Thanks.
Vault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2005, 08:38 PM   #2
ihmurria
fini

ihmurria will become famous soon enough
1 out of 1 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

masturbate before you have sex with her (as in, earlier in the day).... tends to make men last a little bit longer
1,2,3 who should I kill?
Everymother fucker running up the hill.
1,2,3 what should I do?
Get fucked up get fucked up with you.
ihmurria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2005, 08:40 PM   #3
Vault

Like this post? Yes | No    

I tried, lol, Doesnt really work...unless maybe I did it like 30 mins before...I am a horndog
Old 10-16-2005, 08:47 PM   #4
 hippypaul
Hip Forums Supporter

hippypaul is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihmurria
masturbate before you have sex with her (as in, earlier in the day).... tends to make men last a little bit longer
That works and there are creams you can buy that numb the skin of the penis a little that help you to last longer. The main thing is foreplay - if you have used your hands and mouth right she has got off a lot before you and her even start. That way any she is ready to keep having organisms and there is not as much pressure on you to last a long time. Also do not stop when you cum. Still lots of fun things you can do. Vibrators and toys are nice for both of you to use also. Do not make the penis the center of your sex life.

May the FSM be with you

I SUPPORT
DENMARK

“a willing victim of those sorts”
(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < )
hippypaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2005, 08:47 PM   #5
ihmurria
fini

ihmurria will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

condoms? desensitizing cream? Maybe when you are masturbating, try to hold back from orgasming... build up your endurance that way
1,2,3 who should I kill?
Everymother fucker running up the hill.
1,2,3 what should I do?
Get fucked up get fucked up with you.
ihmurria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2005, 09:22 PM   #6
Vault

Like this post? Yes | No    

What about Stamina-RX?
Old 10-16-2005, 09:41 PM   #7
TheMistress

TheMistress will become famous soon enoughTheMistress will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

of course their is NOTHING wrong with you--lots of guys cant hold thier cum, but just b/c you cum it doesnt mean you have to stop. After you cum, just keep going, your young and can go like a bunny rabbit. So next time you have sex and cum, dont stop fucking. Your penis will stay hard and you can have multiple orgasms and ejaculate multiple times with out going limp.
trust me
Have fun!!
Old 10-17-2005, 03:16 AM   #8
Vault

Like this post? Yes | No    

It does get a little limp...but not really a whole lot, heh, I just hate cummin that fast, does anybody know about Stamina-RX? Or other things I could do?
Old 10-17-2005, 03:50 AM   #9
idesign

idesign is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

I guess I'm a virgin...this is my first post. I'm going to give it from a woman's point of view...hope you don't mind

To me, what your describing, as far as fucking goes, is a quickie. A quickie is what I want
when I don't have a lot of time to devote to a good sexual encounter. First off..plan on a few hours when you start taking off your girls clothes. Just because you put your cock in her doesn't mean you can't take it out and enjoy her another way before you cum. Fuck her slow for a while...don't concentrate on anything except pleasing her. TALK to her. If she likes dirty talk, then go for it...if she likes sweet talk, then take that route. Then give her a few hard fucks and pull out. Play some more..fuck some more..draw it out until she's begging for you to fuck her hard...then you can cum. I've known a lot of guys who think that once their cock is in that its over...doesn't have to be that way and it shouldn't be unless you only have time for a quickie.
idesign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 06:29 AM   #10
spaddy

spaddy is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

ummmm, try this out

there is a muscle like between ur balls and ass, its the muscle u use to stop peeing in the middle of peeing, im sure u know what i mean, ur taking a piss and when u want to stop u squeeze this muscle, it will also make ur penis jump a little, u can make it dance lol. well if u exercise this muscle enough u can stop ur cum from cuming too, i used to be able to hold myself from ejaculating and maintain my erection, and do this several times in a row until i finally threw in the towel, to exercise it just like, tense the muscle for a few seconds release, do it again and again for like 10 times, and do that maybe 3 times, and also try doing long flexes of it, for like 10 sec long, these are the ones that will matter, cause when ur about to come ur going to need to flex it strong and for a good chunk of time till the feeling passes and ur safe again. hope this helps, all else fails take anti-depressents lol, i used to be on those i could barely ejaculate if i wanted :P crazy side effect
spaddy is offline   Reply With Quote