Girls, do you measure up? - Big labia important - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click to Visit Aqua Lab Technologies   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Join the Facebook of Sex
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Everything you've always wanted to know about sex organs
View Poll Results: Girls, do you measure up?
I have micro-lips: between 0 and 0.4 inches (0.5 - 1cm) 15 8.15%
I have small labia: between 0.4 and 0.8 inches (1 - 2cm) 21 11.41%
I have medium meatflaps: between 0.8 and 1.2 inches (2 - 3cm) 60 32.61%
I have nice big luscious labia: between 1.2 and 2 inches (3 - 5cm) 59 32.07%
I have mega-meat, all men worship me: over 2 inches (over 5 cm) !! 29 15.76%
Voters: 184. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-13-2005, 09:52 PM   #1
johnschlong

johnschlong is on a distinguished road
Girls, do you measure up? - Big labia important
Like this post? Yes | No    

We always hear about boys and their schlongs. But did you know that men find the looks and size of the vulva important too?

New research indicates that an overwhelming majority of men prefers women with big, luscious pussy lips. The research was carried out in order to understand the bizarre trend of labia-reductions. Apparently, some women are ashamed for their big lips, while men prefer them and find them beautiful and precious. (The statistical difference is significant here: over 80% preferred big clearly visible lips or even huge meatflaps, while only 10% preferred smaller lips; 10% didn't care. So men do not like "infantile non-pussies". They want meat.)

So girls, are you proud of your big lips? Have you ever measured them? (Stretch the labia minora as far as you can, then measure them). Or do you exercise and use labia-stretching techniques? In short, do you measure up?

For those who want to learn more about labia-stretching, here's a good overview of the techniques: http://www.labiastretching.com/

And a good overview of the issues in a theme-site: "The Irrestistible Sex Appeal of Women With Big Labia", here: http://www.sexylabia.com/index.html

So do you measure up?
johnschlong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 10:01 PM   #2
nesta
Banned

nesta will become famous soon enoughnesta will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

if any guy told his girl he doesnt like her pussy, he deserves to be slapped in the face with the more unfriendly end of a rake.

who the fuck honestly cares how big the labia are? not me. yeah, i have preferences as to what i find attractive, but thats not the kind of thing you can be picky about, and it certainly isn't a good thing to imply that a girl must look one way or another "down there" to be considered sexy or desirable. there's already too much pressure on women to look a certain way in nearly EVERY other regard, we don't need to start with a whole new crock of shit to make the majority of women feel inadequate....
nesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 10:11 PM   #3
 ZePpeLinA
Jump around!

ZePpeLinA will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

honeslty, why would it be so important? why would a woman get surgery to make her vulva smaller?
oh man, why not be happy with what we've got!

I absolutely loooooove my kitty because it's mine and i find it pretty, because it belongs to me! i have no idea if its big or small, i dont know what to compare it to, and using a ruler to measure it, sounds a bit too much.
Old 10-13-2005, 10:35 PM   #4
 mynameiskc
way to go noogs!

mynameiskc has disabled reputation
Like this post? Yes | No    

i've got a moose-knuckle. pretty big. i like it. but then, i've only seen one i didn't like.

my husband loves it, too. thinks it's very pretty. sometimes he just sits and looks at it. but again, he's a big appreciator of the pussy, whatever it looks like.
Old 10-13-2005, 10:39 PM   #5
 mynameiskc
way to go noogs!

Like this post? Yes | No    

yeah, the one i didn't like just didn't look well kept, and perhaps was a biohazard.
Old 10-13-2005, 10:51 PM   #6
benj

benj is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnschlong
New research indicates that an overwhelming majority of men prefers women with big, luscious pussy lips. The research was carried out in order to understand the bizarre trend of labia-reductions. Apparently, some women are ashamed for their big lips, while men prefer them and find them beautiful and precious.
I absolutely agree with you on this one. I've know that some women have actually had their labia reduced in size by plastic surgery. Why??? I love big lips, especially the kind that hang down. I love to grab hold of them and pull open the pussy really wide so can get my tongue inside as far as possible. Hell, I'm getting a big hard-on just writing this!
benj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 10:52 PM   #7
 mynameiskc
way to go noogs!

Like this post? Yes | No    

i like chewing on them a bit, especially when they're all fluffy or juicy. very nice.
Old 10-13-2005, 11:06 PM   #8
johnschlong

johnschlong is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Nesta, let's not be dense!

It's precisely because some women apparently inflict more pressure on themselves, that they resort to labia reductions - while men like all pussies, but think it's great when they have one with big lips.

It's time someone tells these insecure women that they do not have to be ashamed about their lips! On the contrary!

It's not very important, but when women start to use plastic surgery to remove something that most men love, there's something strange going on.

I have nothing against labia-surgery, if a woman feels more comfortable with smaller lips, that's fine. But all we can say is: if you're in doubt, keep your lips, because "we" love them.

It's not that important, most men love all kinds of pussies, and most men just have a preference for well developed butterfly pussies. That's all.

If my girlfriend were to ask me if I had preferences, I would honestly tell her what I like. If she then decided to start labia-stretching exercises, I would encourage her. But of course only if the topic is addressed by her.

No stress, just preferences and aesthetic joy.
johnschlong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 11:09 PM   #9
 Dudley Do Right
In Your Head

Location: Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except For Me And My Monkey,
Dudley Do Right has disabled reputation
Like this post? Yes | No    

I love pussy for what it is. I've heard or read that women with a large labia minora achieve quicker orgasms, because of the thrusting motion involved in sexual intercourse draws the labia minora inside the vaganal opening more, which intern stimulates the clitoris better. I think I saw this on Berman & Berman. Itís always good to learn new and different techniques, to please your partner. Hell, Iím open minded for just about anything in the heterosexual experiences. Hey ladies, if I'm wrong please let me know.

"Follow your heart and the path will present itself."
(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < )
Dudley Do Right is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 11:26 PM   #10
 mynameiskc
way to go noogs!

Like this post? Yes | No    

you know, i hadn't even considered if this was about labia majora or labia minora. i have large, puffy outer labia, and my comparison, small labia minora. one of my girlfriends had absolutely huge inner labia, and getting off during ordinary intercourse was a cinch for her. but come to think on it, she DID express some discomfort with the size of her inner labia. is THAT the labia they're talking about reducing? that would be a crying shame.