Cheap prostitutes: Tijuana - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Visit Sensi Seed Bank for Great Cannabis Genetics!   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [4]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Click to Advertise on the Hip Forums!
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Discuss Love and Sex in their many manifestations

Old 09-02-2005, 05:21 AM   #1
Rigamarole

Rigamarole is on a distinguished road
Cheap prostitutes: Tijuana
Like this post? Yes | No    

I admit, I fucked some of the cheap putas that line up in the street in Tijuana, and I liked it.

One girl I actually liked and found out she was from the city I stayed in in Mexico for 6 months.

With others, it was obvious that they just wanted to get it over with but that just made them suck my dick more furiously and I must say it turned me on quite a bit.

I was also turned on because I had absolutely no concern for their pleasure. I felt free to please myself without worrying about judgement or inadequacy on my part.

Disclaimer: yes, of course I always used protection. They are actually pretty adamant about it themselves, they won't suck you without a condom on and they even use toilet paper to jerk you so as to avoid contact (very romantic, I know). While despite this I don't doubt there may be some STD's floating around among them, I felt quite safe about it with a condom.
Rigamarole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 05:46 AM   #2
ConcealedCulture

ConcealedCulture is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Out of curiousity, how much do they charge for head?

I've never been with a prostitute. Thought about it some though
ConcealedCulture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 06:15 AM   #3
Rigamarole

Like this post? Yes | No    

The ones that stand on the street, just for head, 20 bucks. Maybe even lower. 30-35 for sex. There are some pretty good looking ones out there, and of course dogs too but there's a ton to choose from. They are pretty desperate for your cash so you can talk them down and get a number of different things but you have to negotiate and be absolutely clear beforehand on what you want, or else they will try to upsell you all kinds of ways. (like saying it's extra for them to take off their top etc.)

Otherwise you can go in the club and pick up a real bombshell for about 50-60. (that would be head + sex)
Old 09-02-2005, 06:30 AM   #4
ConcealedCulture

ConcealedCulture is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Thats crazy
ConcealedCulture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 06:32 AM   #5
icedteapriestess
linguistic freak

icedteapriestess is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Now, maybe this is just me, but if I were to BUY sex, I wouldn't be looking for the cheapest whore possiable. Wouldn't be looking to save some coin...

call me crazy, but if something is really cheap, I start to wonder why its so cheap.
icedteapriestess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 07:01 AM   #6
Rigamarole

Like this post? Yes | No    

Hey baby,

We do what we gotta do. Of course I want a real relationship. Romance, trust, and respect with a partner. I want that more than anything.

But in the meantime I get horny. And why spend more when all I want is a warm orifice to stick my dick in knowing where I can get it for cheap?

(it ends up costing us either way you know. I'm a businessman so I like to think in terms of cost-benefit analysis)
Old 09-02-2005, 07:08 AM   #7
icedteapriestess
linguistic freak

icedteapriestess is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

I wasn't judging you for buying sex.... all I was questioning is why it was so cheap.

Say you find something at the store that is super cheap, like say a can of soup. It is regularly a buck, but is on sale for 10 cents... you wonder what is wrong with it. Why it is so cheap?

and, to me, a $30 whore is the same sort of deal as a 10 cent can of soup... probably dinted to hell and way passed its expiration date... might even give you food poisoning.

but then again, you do what you gotta do.
icedteapriestess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 07:12 AM   #8
Rigamarole

Like this post? Yes | No    

Touch. The funny thing about money though, is that the more of it you have the more stuff you get for free.

In those girls' defense though, Mexico is a different world than here. (I've lived there) They are beautiful and have as much potential as anyone but it's hard to recognize it when everything around you looks so dark and hopeless.
Old 09-02-2005, 07:16 AM   #9
 Lodui
One Man Orgy

Lodui will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

I've never bought sex. I don't really have any moral problem with it, I just can't really get into it unless the girls really into me.

Almost
Ready to drift now
And I feel myself slipping inside you
Just a little bit further
Before something drags me back
So close, I thought I nearly had you there

Lodui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 07:22 AM   #10
Lodog
killing them softly

Lodog has a brilliant futureLodog has a brilliant futureLodog has a brilliant futureLodog has a brilliant futureLodog has a brilliant futureLodog has a brilliant futureLodog has a brilliant futureLodog has a brilliant futureLodog has a brilliant futureLodog has a brilliant futureLodog has a brilliant future
Like this post? Yes | No    

Hey, give me a cheap bottle of Tequila and my standards will hit rock bottom around the fifth shot, and around the 10th all memories of the incident will be unrecollectable