Church of the Good Earth 1963 and Beyond - Page 472 - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click to Upgrade Your HipForums Account   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [1]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Join the Facebook of Sex
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: For people associated with the Good Earth Commune in San Francisco from 1963 to the present!

Old 06-20-2012, 05:12 PM   #4711
 Ranger
Hip Forums Supporter

Location: S.F.Ca./In Transit/Nev./Ore, Texas, Arizona.Have landed in Prescott Az. for now
Ranger is a glorious beacon of lightRanger is a glorious beacon of lightRanger is a glorious beacon of lightRanger is a glorious beacon of lightRanger is a glorious beacon of light
I feel for ya...
Like this post? Yes | No    

i spent time in the '60s in south Fla. If you're not of the jocal tribe you're an alien. I say this as a native born Floridian, if you wander out of your county they likely to look at you a little strange. lol That house party is here.

http://www.hipforums.com/newforums/s...st7291655&f=12
Old 06-20-2012, 05:44 PM   #4712
Little Rich

Little Rich is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi again
Like this post? Yes | No    

Hi, Just found my Password to get back in. A few more Names came to my adled Brain. Of Course, Cyril and Nancy and Boogie Isaacs (Adopted from Betty and I) Love you. Midge, Love You too. Steve, still can't remember your Beautiful Wifes Name, but I do Remember Her and Her Mother who Lived with us for awhile. Her Name will come to me soon. Ever Lovin Tradin Post, Free Store in Front, Consignment in back. Magic People Commune around the corner and up in Garbageville (Garberville/Miranda Loving Name). Moved up to Sunnyridge Commune Oregon, and Helped Build Browntown Commune (Later Bulldozed by BLM), down the Road from Sunnyridge. Sorry about the Long Ramblin. Just good Memories. Monday Night Class (Steve Gaskin (sp)) at the Family Dog.
Little Rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 05:54 PM   #4713
Little Rich

Like this post? Yes | No    

Anyone here Live in SunnyRidge?
A few Did come up from Good Earth and lived for awhile, I do remember a woman named Chris Who got Married to another Good Earther, I believe they both were from Good earth, came up there and then got Married there. Anyone from Magic People Commune Here too?
Old 06-20-2012, 06:15 PM   #4714
 Ranger
Hip Forums Supporter

Location: S.F.Ca./In Transit/Nev./Ore, Texas, Arizona.Have landed in Prescott Az. for now
Ranger is a glorious beacon of lightRanger is a glorious beacon of lightRanger is a glorious beacon of lightRanger is a glorious beacon of lightRanger is a glorious beacon of light
Where is SunnyRidge?
Like this post? Yes | No    

The Magic People had a house in the Haight near us. Did you know one of thier women named Rusty? We had more than one female Chris.......
Old 06-20-2012, 06:15 PM   #4715
Little Rich

Like this post? Yes | No    

Magic People were a Sister Commune to Good Earth. Just to let you know.
Old 06-20-2012, 06:20 PM   #4716
Little Rich

Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger View Post
The Magic People had a house in the Haight near us. Did you know one of thier women named Rusty? We had more than one female Chris.......
Not sure of Rusty, maybe after I left. I Worked in the Candle Factory in Garberville/Miranda and stayed up at the "Ranch" with them and helped Steven Katz build a Sauna at the Pond near the Ranch. It Burned down a few years Later (Careless Sauna use). Heated with a 55 gal Drum.
Old 06-20-2012, 06:29 PM   #4717
Little Rich

Like this post? Yes | No    

SunnyRidge is up in Southern Oregon, Outside Cave Junction in the Siskiyou Mts. Josephine County. It is near a "Hippie Town Called Takilma Oregon. Over the Mountain From Happy Camp California. Beautiful area up there. Rough and Ready SmokeJumper Training Base is close too.
Old 06-20-2012, 06:31 PM   #4718
Little Rich

Like this post? Yes | No    

Midge Lived in Good Earth then moved in with The Magic People. Then moved up to the Ranch in Garberville.
Old 06-20-2012, 06:43 PM   #4719
 Ranger
Hip Forums Supporter

You're right there ...
Like this post? Yes | No    

That's beautiful country. I have a distant cuz from up around Happy Camp/Cresant City area. Good Earth bought land in Ash Valley near Roseburg although we're scattered through the north coast area these days. Many are in the Eugene area and will most likely be rendezvousing at the Oregon Country Fair.
Old 06-21-2012, 03:29 AM   #4720
Little Rich

Like this post? Yes | No    

Ranger, Real cool. Sunnyvale (Ken Kesey's Commune) is up that way near Eugene and Corvalis. I grew up in Klamath Falls and allot of areas Along the West Coast. Is Cyril, Nancy and Boogie,( I know they have other Kids since then, but don't know their names), Steve still around?