Church of the Good Earth 1963 and Beyond - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click to Hookup!   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Buy Music Posters at AllPosters
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: For people associated with the Good Earth Commune in San Francisco from 1963 to the present!

Old 08-18-2005, 10:35 AM   #1
shameless_heifer

shameless_heifer is a glorious beacon of lightshameless_heifer is a glorious beacon of lightshameless_heifer is a glorious beacon of lightshameless_heifer is a glorious beacon of lightshameless_heifer is a glorious beacon of light
Church of the Good Earth 1963 and Beyond
8 out of 9 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

Welcome All Good Earth Family and Friends. Feel free to post your name and which house you were in. If you are looking for a family member post their name and leave a message.

For personal information click on the persons name and a menu will pop up and you can choose Private Message and leave your personal contact information there.

Brightest Blessing

SH
shameless_heifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2005, 10:46 AM   #2
shameless_heifer

shameless_heifer is a glorious beacon of lightshameless_heifer is a glorious beacon of lightshameless_heifer is a glorious beacon of lightshameless_heifer is a glorious beacon of lightshameless_heifer is a glorious beacon of light
Hello from Nailcakes.. aka shameless_heifer in Hip Forums.

I was with the Good Earth Commune from 70 till around 77 on and off. I lived at Underhouse with my son Jomie, on the corner of Oak and Cole with Shills&Diane, Count&Barbra, Painter Jimmy&Ellen, Whitney&Gloria, Jimmy Jang Jang and various others that passed through over the years.
I would love to connect with all my family members and friends from back in the daze, so feel free to leave a message.

Love Love Love
NC
Old 08-20-2005, 08:29 PM   #3
 Ranger
Hip Forums Supporter

Location: S.F.Ca./In Transit/Nev./Ore, Texas, Arizona.Have landed in Prescott Az. for now
Ranger is just really niceRanger is just really niceRanger is just really niceRanger is just really nice
Hi Ranger here, I lived at the Nasty House with the Down Home Nasties and spent a lot of my time on the third floor of the Blue House working with Spacy Stacy and the gang. Since I came accross Shameless_heifer and Rita here we I have found Audreyannie another Nasty sister and Taurus Barbara from the Underhouse, and Audrey located Scorpio Kenny yesterday. I hope this network continues spreading and we can get the old family back in touch once more.

So sign in and leave a Howdy folks....
Old 08-22-2005, 06:54 AM   #4
audreyanne

audreyanne is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Me too!
audreyanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2005, 01:06 PM   #5
shameless_heifer

Like this post? Yes | No    

Blessings Audrey,

Glad you could make it.
Old 08-28-2005, 06:08 PM   #6
 Ranger
Hip Forums Supporter

Location: S.F.Ca./In Transit/Nev./Ore, Texas, Arizona.Have landed in Prescott Az. for now
Ranger is just really niceRanger is just really niceRanger is just really niceRanger is just really nice
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelovelove
Owsley has been undergoing chemotherapy for the past week. he has throat cancer. Please wish him well, send some good energy his way. He has done many magical deeds to help change this world for the better.

With Eternal Love and Spiritual Discovery
http://www.hipforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29459

As I said in the above thread
Old 08-28-2005, 06:12 PM   #7
 Ranger
Hip Forums Supporter

1 out of 1 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelovelove
Owsley has been undergoing chemotherapy for the past week. he has throat cancer. Please wish him well, send some good energy his way. He has done many magical deeds to help change this world for the better.

With Eternal Love and Spiritual Discovery
http://www.hipforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29459

As I said in the above thread Owsley is/was a little known for obvious reasons but well loved brother in the Church of the Good Earth....
Old 08-28-2005, 06:34 PM   #8
shameless_heifer

Like this post? Yes | No    

May Infinate Light fill Owsley with Healing Love and and Energy in every cell of his body and he become in balance once again with his higher self.

In Love and Light Brother
sh
Old 08-29-2005, 04:37 AM   #9
Mouseman

Mouseman is on a distinguished road
The search goes on
Like this post? Yes | No    

Mouseman here from the Good Earth Lower Cole house. I am healthy, Happy and still a hippie: it's always been in the head not on top of the head. As contacts increase with old Family members my joy will increase.
Peace, Love and Good Vibes
Mouseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2005, 01:21 PM   #10
shameless_heifer

Like this post? Yes | No    

Hellloooo ((((Mouseman))))

So Glad you could make it my brother. Where's Wild Bill, Spud and the rest of the gang that's up there close to you. Send them a link to the thread if you have their email addys. ( I know I can do that too, but I don't have everyones e addy)

I sent a link to Barbara so when she feels better she can come and get together with us here. Our Family is coming together slowly but surely.

If you build it they will come..

Brightest Blessings Mouseman

sh