easiest way to do concerta - Page 3 - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click for organic and wildcrafted herbs, teas and essential oils.   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Buy Music Posters at AllPosters
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Discuss prescription drugs and their effects

Old 03-14-2009, 11:25 AM   #21
YTXian

YTXian is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

The Concerta capsul itself is realy a cleaver little mechanism...I suggest the path of least resistence; imerse the pill in a small amount of warm water and wait twelve hours then drink it. I havn't tried this but it seems like a sound way to speed up the delivery of the methylphenidate to your blood. Perhaps a seeled container with carbonated water so that the capsul is under pressure...my research taught me that the initial dose is in the outer coating itself but if you plan to redux the liquid and then snort it I suppose you may want to remove it.
Oh, by the way; NEVER SNORT ANYTHING! Especially if it has a different ph balance than you do! I know;"what a party pooper!" Still, I was nineteen when I had discovered crank and would snort a little bump here and there...didn't take much and admittedly this was some wicked but dirty "bath tub" type stuff. About three or four months later I had a CAT scan done that reveiled to me the great deal of damage I had inflicted on the brain tissue surrounding my pinal gland in such a breif period of time! I'm thirtyfour now and, sadly, not much wiser today...just think about it.
YTXian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 11:21 PM   #22
optigan

optigan is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

Take the Concerta, put on your shoes, take a long walk around your neighborhood if you live in an interesting place, or take a bus to an interesting place and walk around there. Bring your dog if you have one. Check out the buildings, the parks, the people on the street, the shop windows. Within 30 minutes of beginning your walk, you will feel better than you did before.
optigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 11:39 AM   #23
entity123

entity123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

make sure to remove the gel layer compleatly... about 2hrs after it felt like someone put a gluestick in my nose
entity123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 12:21 AM   #24
s0ma

s0ma is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

lol everyone has their own methodology of unlocking this mysterious pill.
honestly, just eat them. and never buy them for recreational use because there hardly is any, unless you like not eating or sleeping for a few days, then feeling like shit when you come down.
however, someone correct me if i'm wrong, i have heard that the coating has methylphenidate in it, just a little so the patient knows it's working or something. so if you wanted to not inhale a bunch of goo but still snort something, scrape off the coatings and crush them up real fine. but research first obviously don't trust some crazy stranger on the internet.
but really.
concerta is the devil.

it is what it is
s0ma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 12:45 AM   #25
TheTad

TheTad is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

Swim takes concerta via nasal spray by using a syringe with the needle removed. Swim puts the concerta pill in a small Pyrex glass with a small amount of water, microwaves it for 30 seconds, then stirs till the coating is off. Then takes the pill out, drys it, slits the clear coating off with a razor, cuts the brown stuff off, crushes the other part and puts it back in Pyrex glass with the whiteish liquid in Pyrex glass, then microwaves it for a minute, opening the door periodically when the water boils, then stirs it until it's well blended, and fills the syringe full lays on his back sprays into one nostril, refils syringe, and spray in the other, and repeats until desired amount of liquid is ingested
TheTad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 03:22 AM   #26
.Eli

.Eli is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

Who the fuck is swim?
.Eli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 04:09 AM   #27
 Hedgeclipper
Qiluprneeels Nixw

Hedgeclipper is just really niceHedgeclipper is just really niceHedgeclipper is just really niceHedgeclipper is just really niceHedgeclipper is just really nice
Like this post? Yes | No    

I was in a sort of juvenille lockup place for a while and all the kids had scripts. Mostly for seroquel or concerta and they'd all trade em around for cigarettes or whatever since it was the only buzz they could get. A lot of kids did various different things to concerta, a lot thought they could get high off seroquel and fucked up their brains. Fortunately I had a xanax and zopiclone script throughout the whole thing and never took any of the antipsychotics, but a few 54mg concertas orally or one orally and another sniffed was lots of fun and release from horrible mental shit.

"...the means for psychedelic exploration can never be controlled again.
The genie is out of the bottle and all the king's horses and all the king's
men cannot put it back again."
- Daniel M. Perrine [Back cover of PIHKAL]
Hedgeclipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 01:04 PM   #28
teetee_087

teetee_087 is an unknown quantity at this point
Cruching Concerta
Like this post? Yes | No    

Yes you can crush Concerta! It is not as indestructible as you may think. Simple use a pliers! First, lay down a piece of paper. Second, over the paper squeez the capsule hard, the shell will crack in several places, and you'll easiy be able to peel of the shell (discard the shell). Third, squeez the capsule again beak it into chunks. Fourth, place the chunks into small container such as a small bowl or coffee cup (preferably glass). Use the tip of the pliers to crush and grind down the chuncks. It will grind down, although it's ground. Now the worst part is swallowing it, it's stick and taste discusting. It will likely gage you so be prepared. You should start at a lower dose, if after a hour your not satisfied with your high, do a couple more, wait another hour and so on and so on.
teetee_087 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 09:23 PM   #29
etkearne
Resident Pharmacologist

etkearne has a spectacular aura aboutetkearne has a spectacular aura aboutetkearne has a spectacular aura about
Like this post? Yes | No    

Taking it orally is best. To make it into immediate release requires breaking the shell off of it, eating it, then, using an exacto-knife, cutting down the middle to remove the "brown" part. Then just pop the whiteish part. The time-release mechanism has been defeated by then.

It is only economical to snort the 54mg's. The others just gel up in one's nose. However, with an exacto-knife, one can remove the permeable membrane that encapsulates the piece of the pill obtained by the above method. Then, you can crush it to snort. However, with all other strengths it is futile.
Old 02-20-2011, 07:36 AM   #30
fiftyfive55555

fiftyfive55555 is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

The way ive done it before is this:
For 36mg btw
Just get a pair of scissors to crack open the outer shell. Once youre through that, cut the darker part away from the white-ish part (the white is what you want). Then get a pestle and mortar, and start crushing. You can then pick out all the wax strips that keep it all together, since they dont crush like the rest of the actual substance. Scrape and leftover powder from the waxy strips, and snort away. Takes just 5 mins if you know how to do it
fiftyfive55555 is offline   Reply With Quote