Children and nudism - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Visit Sensi Seed Bank for Great Cannabis Genetics!   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Click to Advertise on the Hip Forums!
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: This forum is for naturists to discuss their favorite pastime.
Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2008, 08:01 AM   #1
nudisteve
Banned

nudisteve is on a distinguished road
Children and nudism
Like this post? Yes | No    

I would like to know other peoples thoughts on this subject. Personally i love to see and be with naked children when I too am naked, it feels wonderfully natural and strangely erotic as well. My family are all naturists including our three daughters who are 14, 12 and 10. my wife and I along with the eldest two girls are all pubic shavers as we love the smooth feeling it gives. Is there anyone else who shares my love of young nude bodies?
Old 03-13-2008, 05:54 PM   #2
Friggin Joe

Friggin Joe is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

You forgot the mention you masturbate in front of your daughters, troll.
Old 03-13-2008, 09:09 PM   #3
shedtroll
Peace, Love & Linux

Location: Flying through the universe like a protector of the galaxy.
shedtroll is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Do not feel the trolls...
Old 03-13-2008, 09:39 PM   #4
Friggin Joe

Like this post? Yes | No    

Feel, you say... hmm.. ok!
Old 03-17-2008, 07:04 PM   #5
shedtroll
Peace, Love & Linux

Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by shedtroll
Do not feel the trolls...
Do not feed the trolls...
Old 03-19-2008, 07:58 AM   #6
nudisteve
Banned

Friggin Joe obviously fails to remember that the purpose of this site is that everyone should be able to be free and open regarding their lifestyle choices and sexual leanings. I am merely being honest as to my liking of the young female form. I have never had sexual contact of any kind with any child although of course i do have feelings of a sexual nature toward them. My maturity and self control keep me from even attempting any form of sexual contact. Anyone who makes another person, regardless of age, take part in any kind of sexual activity against their will should spend the rest of their life in jail. It is not an offence however to talk about ones feelings and fantasies,

If you dont like the fact that I am honest about my feelings towards young girls then please go elsewhere, but dont insult me!
Old 03-19-2008, 08:22 AM   #7
soaringeagle

soaringeagle is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

you get turned onmn by your underage kids and masterbate in front of them...thats not just feelings and fantasies but thats hurting your children your girls are shaving pubes as soon as they get pubes
and you dare to post this as a naturalist nudist lifestylt choice?

nudism..naturalism, isnt about erotisism

nudists when they hang out with children dont treat themj any different just cause theyre nude
what your talking about is incest fantasies, sick perversions and is hurting your family
nudist families would never alow that to go on
its about healthy attitudes towards nudity, which is the opposite of what your talking about
if your kids cant be nude without turning you on then ya damn well better get em to start wearrin clothes...
but..since ya jerk off in front of em...i doubt theyre safe around ya no matter what..yea u say you havent touched em sexualy, and perhaps thats true so far...but..ya think about it alot..dont ya
how long ya think b4 u do?
even alowing yourself to concider it..concider your 10 year old lil girl sexy..shows u have a massive problem..and incredibly poor parenting skills
i have no kids..but...if i did
it would make me sick to think anyone ..anyone at all ever thought about my 10 year old sexualy....and if it was myself having those thoughts...id protect them from myself at all costs..lid seek help...id chemicaly lower my libido..id do whatever it took even giving them up if i had to to avoid ever even being tempted to harm them..
your letting a 12 year old..shave..because u like how it feels to be smooth...
thats sick..
i bet the naturaly hairless pre-pubescent 10 year old turns u on most huh?

nudism..naturalism..isnt about getting turned on by nudity, its about being free to feel confy when naked..getting rid of the taboo of flesh..so we can be nude around eachother without having some sicko jerking off just cause we're confortable
your not a nudist, your a child endangering freak

i hope your kids one day healk from havin you as a dad

have your fun now, cause when theyre old enough to know what ya did to em, they'll never speak to ya again
Old 03-19-2008, 10:36 AM   #8
shedtroll
Peace, Love & Linux

Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by soaringeagle
you get turned onmn by your underage kids and masterbate in front of them...thats not just feelings and fantasies but thats hurting your children your girls are shaving pubes as soon as they get pubes
and you dare to post this as a naturalist nudist lifestylt choice?

nudism..naturalism, isnt about erotisism

nudists when they hang out with children dont treat themj any different just cause theyre nude
what your talking about is incest fantasies, sick perversions and is hurting your family
nudist families would never alow that to go on
its about healthy attitudes towards nudity, which is the opposite of what your talking about
if your kids cant be nude without turning you on then ya damn well better get em to start wearrin clothes...
but..since ya jerk off in front of em...i doubt theyre safe around ya no matter what..yea u say you havent touched em sexualy, and perhaps thats true so far...but..ya think about it alot..dont ya
how long ya think b4 u do?
even alowing yourself to concider it..concider your 10 year old lil girl sexy..shows u have a massive problem..and incredibly poor parenting skills
i have no kids..but...if i did
it would make me sick to think anyone ..anyone at all ever thought about my 10 year old sexualy....and if it was myself having those thoughts...id protect them from myself at all costs..lid seek help...id chemicaly lower my libido..id do whatever it took even giving them up if i had to to avoid ever even being tempted to harm them..
your letting a 12 year old..shave..because u like how it feels to be smooth...
thats sick..
i bet the naturaly hairless pre-pubescent 10 year old turns u on most huh?

nudism..naturalism..isnt about getting turned on by nudity, its about being free to feel confy when naked..getting rid of the taboo of flesh..so we can be nude around eachother without having some sicko jerking off just cause we're confortable
your not a nudist, your a child endangering freak

i hope your kids one day healk from havin you as a dad

have your fun now, cause when theyre old enough to know what ya did to em, they'll never speak to ya again
Here, here....Nudisteve, you are a sick fuck...

Who's the mod here, or should we have a mini mod to act as troll watch?
Old 03-19-2008, 06:36 PM   #9
Friggin Joe

Like this post? Yes | No    

Troll or actually for real, there is a difference between sharing what's on your mind and letting what's on your mind even have the potential to hurt a child or put them in an emotionally compromised position in life.

Making a post about children and nudism is better suited to a forum for selfish, inconsiderate pedophiles, moreso than free speech forums.
Free speech and free actions are not one and the same, nor are your own feelings and the selfish or ignorant choice on how to act on them.
Old 03-20-2008, 02:18 PM   #10
nudisteve
Banned

Like this post? Yes | No    

You are all maing an assumption here which is totally wrong.

I DONT, AND NEVER HAVE, AND NEVER WOULD, JERK OFF IN FRONT OF MY OR ANYONE ALSES KIDS, PERIOD.
Closed Thread