Carbo load - Hip Forums
Hip Forums
Your Cannabis Connection
Search For Cannabis Strains
Strain Name:
Breeder:

Visit the MJ Guide for all your Cannabis needs!

Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Buy Music Posters at AllPosters
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals

Jorge Cervantes
Marijuana Horticulture
BUY IT!

Forum Description: How to grow the best buds, organically!

Old 02-18-2006, 08:41 PM   #1
bearepaw

bearepaw is on a distinguished road
Carbo load
Like this post? Yes | No    

Hey anyone ever used carbo load from advanced nutrients... if so how are your results, i wanna try it out but thought better see if anyones had good results from it or not....

i currently use advanced nutrients 3 stage grow, micro, bloom and a b1 suppliment called superthrive.

bearepaw
bearepaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2006, 09:07 PM   #2
tiedye420

tiedye420 is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

TRy using brer rabbit mollasses instead.. It's the same principal... at 1/4 the cost....
the mollasses has lots of vitamins and minerals derived from the cane sugar....
It will act as a mineral cheleating agent, so works very well with kelp for clearing up a nute lock, it acts to help the plant uptake nutes, and of course provides the carbohydrates you desire in a form of raw sugar.. this of course feeds the microbial activity of your soil- builds a healthy riosphere.
If you wanna waste your money on AN products go ahead, they work great i use piranha myself. But save your money and feed your piranha with mollasses.
Its a much better to feed the soil, and let the soil feed the plant....
We should not stop plant improvement programs and the use of hybrid strains. However, we should provide a reserve of genetic material in case it is required in the future. Breeders can only combat future problems by relying on primitive gene pools
tiedye420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2006, 11:23 PM   #3
bearepaw

Like this post? Yes | No    

thanks my friend ill see what results i get from it and let ya know
bearepaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 12:47 AM   #4
THEPRO

THEPRO is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Yes i have used the product. I only used it on half of my bitches. they where lovin it I noticed a small increase in size and resin production..but it would have to be done several more times to get a real idea if it really works....
Old 03-10-2006, 03:28 PM   #5
tiedye420

Like this post? Yes | No    

I been using the mollasses for about a year now.
If you remember the old winston cigarette ads they fit well...
"Id rather fight than switch"
Brer rabbit blackstrap mollasses costs about 3 bucks a bottle and probably actually works better than some of those expensive "carbo" bottled products.
I tablespoon per gallon of water with your budswell and you'll never regret it.
We should not stop plant improvement programs and the use of hybrid strains. However, we should provide a reserve of genetic material in case it is required in the future. Breeders can only combat future problems by relying on primitive gene pools
Old 03-10-2006, 07:16 PM   #6
bearepaw

Like this post? Yes | No    

Seems to be working gr8 4 me, and you where right very cheap compared to cabo load, but i did find that grotek makes a carbo max sorta comparable to advanced nutrients carbo load, that runs around 5.20$CDN (Powder). so 4 people that might not wanna try your method..... as 4 me though does work gr8 and thanks.

bearepaw
Old 03-11-2006, 02:19 PM   #7
tiedye420

Like this post? Yes | No    

Wait until you sample the sweetness of your fruits, you will be amazed...
Old 03-11-2006, 02:33 PM   #8
tiedye420

Like this post? Yes | No    

It also makes a great fertilizer for seedlings.
I start em out sometimes with mollasses, norwegian kelp, and A.N. piranha.
The piranha is a product of AdvancedNutrients that IS actually a bit more advanced than the competition.With a total of something like 27 microbes, both trichoderma and michorizzae- it is miles ahead of most of the similar products.
Canna tri-003 has 3 forms of trichoderma for example.A pale comparison.
I like to use the piranha for compost pile activator also, a little goes a long way.
A four ounce jar was quite a bit of $ but lasts about a year if your careful with it.
The mollasses is a standalone fertilizer, but can be used with piranha to enhance the soil microbial activity- and control the biological dominance of "benificial microrganisms".
So try using some piranha with your mollasses sometime.....
The piranha is handy to have around - It is extremely effective against mold and fungual attacks. Used as a foilar spray with just water-- it will control P.M. or fusarium almost instantly.
There again the mollasses builds the plants internal resistance to disease....
Old 03-15-2006, 10:39 AM   #9
THEPRO

THEPRO is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

I Have The 50 Dollar Can Of A/n Piranha But It Is Getting Low Boohoo And Noone Around Here Deals With It Because Of Some Kind Ofa/n Crime Ring Seriously That Is What Im Told By A Grow Shop Owner
THEPRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2006, 05:01 PM   #10
tiedye420

Like this post? Yes | No    

Actually it's a pleasure to see the "good ol' boys" doing a respectable legitimate business from my perspective. The hell's angels are my friends!
I grew up in a small biker town in so cal, the H.A.'s always had a thing about keeping chemicals clean and pure. They had the best dope in town -always -in the 70's and 80's... Other renegade and club cooks put out crap that made people die bleeding out thier pores - or put heroin in it to make you more addicted to "their product".
Not the H.A.'s though] their motto was "clean and pure".
It sucks people get so stupid about bullshit- fuck who cares if AN is run by bikers.
At least they got the best chems! they always have.
My piranha is running low- but this is california- AN nutes is available in almost any hydro store around.And i still live in a little biker town.. Ha Ha Ha
But why waste money on carbo load, when mollasses tastes and works better.

Im about to mix up some piranha for PM, but im letting it spread a little bit first.
See how fast the piiranha wipes it out. Im also finally getting new occilating fans soon...My old ones died...
He he he...