Trying shrooms for the first time - suggestions? - Hip Forums
Hip Forums
Click for Zamnesia Headshop, Smartshop, Seedshop

Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Click to Advertise on the Hip Forums!
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Open the door to your mind...

Old 10-28-2005, 06:07 PM   #1
-Luke-

-Luke- is on a distinguished road
Trying shrooms for the first time - suggestions?
Like this post? Yes | No    

Hey all.

I'm trying shrooms for the first time with my mates tomorrow so I was just wondering what all you people suggest is the best way to go about it. Day or night? Indoors or outdoors? Music or chatter? Give some pointers happy campers!

Cheers!
-Luke- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 08:03 PM   #2
sacrament32

sacrament32 is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Listen to red hot chili peppers and tell us what happens
Old 10-28-2005, 08:16 PM   #3
TopNotchStoner
Georgia Homegrown

TopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

How much are you planning to eat? I would recommend 1/8oz.
Outside at night is great if it's not too cold. It's definitely better in the dark and with some shadows with some trippy music playing. Make sure to be with people you are comfortable with and in a comfortable setting. Do not eat anything for a couple of hours prior to the trip, as eating can weaken the trip and maybe produce some nausea, as well.

If you start to panic in any way, just remember that you are in absolutely no danger at all. Shrooms cannot hurt you. Go into the trip with the knowledge that you are going to be alright, no matter how intense it happens to be. Have fun and tell us how it goes.

I Can Only Build If I Tear The Walls Down
Even If It Breaks Me, I Won't Let It Make Me Frown
I'm Falling, But No Matter How Hard I Hit The Ground.......I'll Still Smile
~Micheal "Eyedea" Larsen~

(RIP cosmoknot, rangerdanger, and Geneity)
TopNotchStoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 08:55 PM   #4
2cesarewild
I'm an idiot.

2cesarewild is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Daytime, indo and outdo hybrid, listen to lots of music, but talk some too.

Don't hate the black, don't hate the white,
If you get bitten, just hate the bite
2cesarewild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 09:10 PM   #5
TopNotchStoner
Georgia Homegrown

TopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

I never understood why people like tripping during the day. Nighttime is so much more relaxing and visually pleasing, IMO. I especially love looking up at the silhouette of the trees against the moonlit sky, that's some trippy ass shit. Animals and insects also make alot of noise during the night, which really adds to the experience. My dick got hard typing this paragraph. Man, I love shroomin.

Old 10-28-2005, 11:02 PM   #6
seancourt
Free Your Mind

seancourt is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

haha shroomin is awesome, and yea at night is so much fucking better, but if it's your first time, i would take em about an hour before sunset, so while u peak you can watch the sun go down which is unbelieveable... then you can trip well into the night as well, so you get the best of both worlds, and after that you can decide which you like better, for me during the day is neat because everything is so colorful and sweet looking, but night is just where it's at, it's so trippy just chillin outside lookin at the stars, the moon, the clouds, its amazing, god damn i love shroomin, happy shroomin dude
seancourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2005, 05:40 AM   #7
-Luke-

Like this post? Yes | No    

Hey thanks guys. Yeah one of my mates actually suggested day time was the way to go but I'd still prefer night. I prefer smoking at night as it's so peaceful and still. But if I can, sunset sounds like a good compromise. Best of both worlds. Anyway, some more questions. How long do the effects last, as long as acid? Is it a bad idea to mix shrooms with weed? When I mixed weed with acid a few months ago I absolutely flipped and it wasn't cool at all! Which do you all prefer, acid or shrooms, and what are their differences?
Old 10-29-2005, 05:59 AM   #8
HippyCor$ter
Ackamonkey

HippyCor$ter is a glorious beacon of lightHippyCor$ter is a glorious beacon of lightHippyCor$ter is a glorious beacon of lightHippyCor$ter is a glorious beacon of lightHippyCor$ter is a glorious beacon of light
Like this post? Yes | No    

Just fucking eat them. And thats all you will need to know.

Actions have reactions dont be quick to judgeYou may not know the harships people dont speak of Its best to step back and observe with couth
For we all must meet our moment of truth

HippyCor$ter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2005, 09:15 AM   #9
-Luke-

Like this post? Yes | No    

Fair enough! Hehehe
Old 10-29-2005, 10:07 AM   #10
TopNotchStoner
Georgia Homegrown

Like this post? Yes | No    

Shrooms are great with weed. They last from 3-7 hours, depending on how much shrooms you eat and how much other food you eat. Try not to eat too much food before or during the trip. If possible, eat 1/8oz of shrooms.

I prefer shrooms over acid, personally. They've always been more visual in my experience. Shrooms definitely feel more natural, which is one of the main reasons I prefer them to acid.