way too much adderall - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Visit Weed Seed Shop for Great Deals on Cannabis Genetics!   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [7]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Buy Music Posters at AllPosters
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Discuss prescription drugs and their effects

Old 07-12-2006, 03:58 AM   #1
Gdeadhead420
DivineMomentsofTruth

Gdeadhead420 is an unknown quantity at this point
way too much adderall
Like this post? Yes | No    

not too long ago i remembered my younger brother got a ton of adderall perscriptions and i decided to try it out, hearing that it was fun but would bring you atleast one sleepless night. My friends reccomended i take orally only about 40 mg. My first dosage was orally 100mg, 10 of the 10mg blue pills. of course it was amazing but i didnt sleep for nearly two days, i dont reccomend doing this much...at the most 60-80mg. so a while later, after a very long adderall binge, for some reason i thought it would be a good idea to take orally 140mg of adderall...bad idea... I was sick for days, could barely move, had major tremors and my dad thought i was addicted to coke or something. I became feverish and i turned bright red...it sucked. Adderall is great fun but not something i reccomend doing often in high dosages...way too addicting...
I was just bored and thought i'd share that..Peace and Love
Gdeadhead420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 07:15 AM   #2
Adderall_Assasin

Adderall_Assasin is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

sounds terrible. i never heard of a reaction like that. most ppl i know snort adderall. the 30mg XR's are the best IMO. the blue ones(non-XR) can make your nose run this bright blue color, not good.
Adderall_Assasin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 08:15 AM   #3
Gandalf 1337

Gandalf 1337 is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

20mg XR are what I use... but yeah, that sucks that you got sick... I do 80mg at the most orally, and I even feel sick at that amount sometimes. Tums always help. Ahh, I need to stay away from Adderal a little more.

A friend of the devil is a friend of mine.
Gandalf 1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 04:07 PM   #4
Adderall_Assasin

Like this post? Yes | No    

tums used to be my best friend. lol, if i was drinkin, i took tums. if i was doin drugs, i took tums.
Registered Linux User #456061
CompTIA A+ Certified: Depot Technician
Student seeking two degrees.

Forum Guidelines... Please be respectful.

Old 07-13-2006, 04:40 PM   #5
astroneurologist

astroneurologist is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Antacids may also alter the absorption of amphetamines. I don't think it is a huge effect unless one has consumed something acidic within about a two hour window of taking the amph. In those cases there is lowered absorption into general circulation so an antacid will normalize the absorption. Drugs that alkalinize the blood may also prolong the duration of amph.

Perhaps it is a coincidence of nature that excessive stimulation of dopamine (and 5HT) causes unpleasant GI issues. Interestingly many drugs to combat nausea are dopamine antagonist. Obviously this isn't very useful to someone who doesn't want to block the psychostimulant action of a drug. Alternatives might include 5HT3 receptor antagonist (which ideally would be tried before cannabanoids or opioids) in addition to antacids if needed.
astroneurologist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 08:18 AM   #6
THCsetmefree

THCsetmefree is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

i take 90mg's every morning...ive taken 5 90's at one time mna..im ADHD tho, have it bad too.....i prefer street meth to adderal....i love smoking glass...and its fucking cheap...i cna be high as fuck for 2 days for like $15 at the most...
THCsetmefree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 10:29 AM   #7
earthbyocean

earthbyocean is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

What does Adderall do when you take it?
earthbyocean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 05:38 PM   #8
Adderall_Assasin

Like this post? Yes | No    

speedy, want to stay busy, everything becomes interesting, sometimes euphoric, more social, keeps one awake and alert.
Registered Linux User #456061
CompTIA A+ Certified: Depot Technician
Student seeking two degrees.

Forum Guidelines... Please be respectful.

Old 07-19-2006, 07:39 PM   #9
THCsetmefree

THCsetmefree is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

all it is , is a legal, goverment for of Methamphetamines...its an Amphetamine, but dotn waste ur time, jsut smoke some glass...its much better...lmao...i take adderal everyday...im ADHD so it doesnt do much....niether does 1 bull of meth, but me and 2 friends can smoke an 8ball of crystal in like 5-6 hours, but we snort a lilttle too....then i fell fuckin awesome...like you all do when u take a 90mg adderal.
THCsetmefree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 08:32 PM   #10
TopNotchStoner
Georgia Homegrown

TopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond reputeTopNotchStoner has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by THCsetmefree
all it is , is a legal, goverment for of Methamphetamines...its an Amphetamine, but dotn waste ur time, jsut smoke some glass...its much better...lmao...i take adderal everyday...im ADHD so it doesnt do much....niether does 1 bull of meth, but me and 2 friends can smoke an 8ball of crystal in like 5-6 hours, but we snort a lilttle too....then i fell fuckin awesome...like you all do when u take a 90mg adderal.
You sound like a fucking idiot advising people to do meth. You fucking junkie. Seek help.

I Can Only Build If I Tear The Walls Down
Even If It Breaks Me, I Won't Let It Make Me Frown
I'm Falling, But No Matter How Hard I Hit The Ground.......I'll Still Smile
~Micheal "Eyedea" Larsen~

(RIP cosmoknot, rangerdanger, and Geneity)
TopNotchStoner is offline   Reply With Quote