Nude Dad - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click for organic and wildcrafted herbs, teas and essential oils.   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Click to Advertise on the Hip Forums!
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: This forum is for naturists to discuss their favorite pastime.

Old 02-15-2009, 08:33 PM   #1
pinkbunny17

pinkbunny17 is on a distinguished road
Nude Dad
Like this post? Yes | No    

My Dad sleeps nude without covers.Even though my Mom doesn't sleep nude,it doesn't bother her that Dad does.She also doesn't mind when she catches me staring at Dad whenhe is asleep.
pinkbunny17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 08:59 AM   #2
seebob

seebob is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Then everyone is happy.
But maybe you better avoid going into the bed room first thing in the morning.
seebob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 08:16 PM   #3
sith1

sith1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

why do you stare??

1.- its a penis

2.- its dad's
sith1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 04:17 AM   #4
Dario Western

Dario Western is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Nothing wrong with it. I used to see my Dad naked in the bedroom all the time when I was a kid, he slept in the nude though as he got older he started wearing underpants and pyjamas in the winter.

The only time someone saw their father naked with negative consequences was Noah's son Ham in the Old Testament whilst Noah was drunk and had crashed out. Ham made fun of his father's drunken state and then told his two brothers who covered up Noah. When Noah woke up and found what Ham had done he was furious and pronounced a curse on his sons. Some Biblical scholars believe that by reading the original Hebrew texts Ham had done more than see Noah naked, he performed some kind of sexual act on him as well.
Dario Western is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 08:53 PM   #5
sith1

sith1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

I've seen both my parents nude, seeing mom was more fun though
sith1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 01:43 AM   #6
Biggles_Nude!

Biggles_Nude! is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

At 18, you're probably mightily impressionable, as I can remember myself being at that age. Seeing a naked male might be a turn on, viz-a-viz a naked female, but your parents... well, I'd back off and not be so intrusive — unless of course neither of your folks are unconcerned you are viewing one or either naked. But don't stare. One day you may be stark naked and somebody may stare at you: what will your reaction be, hmm?
Biggles_Nude! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 07:34 PM   #7
wolf57

wolf57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

oh , dont stare at him when dady is naked in the bed . its better aviod it for ever, if u like and respect him ,try to be more polite and respect him .
wolf57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 07:34 PM   #8
Son of John

Son of John is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

This is a touchy subject, since there are those who will mis-interpret a father's purposes if he goes nude before his children, even his male children.

Many men, including me, believe it is healthy for male children to see their fathers naked. There are many "natural" settings in which this might happen, such as during bathing and changiing clothes, but even when these are not possible, a father can improvise situations in which he is naked before his sons, like at locker rooms and swimming pools.

I was raised in a rural culture where "skinny-dippin'" was a standard practice among the boys and men. It was common, on a Sunday afternoon, to see numerous men and boys, fathers and sons, naked together at a local swimming hole.

And, in families where there was no reason for the father to ever be naked before his sons, I have known of many cases in which the sons requested to see their fathers naked, with mixed results.

Put me down as one who believes that a boy has the RIGHT to see his father naked, and that the father has the responsibility to see that it happens, in natural, non-threatening situations. I believe that under the "right" circumstances, it can only be a positive experience for both father and son if the son sees his father naked!
Son of John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 02:57 PM   #9
Florida Smoothie

Florida Smoothie is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

When growing up, my mom, dad, sister, and I had to share the only bathroom upstairs. On school day mornings my dad and I would share it together, both naked. We would shower together. No big deal.

I would have hate being reared with body shame issues if he had not been nude with me, even though I showered and swam nude with the other boys at school.
Florida Smoothie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 08:13 AM   #10
Biggles_Nude!

Biggles_Nude! is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

I agree this is a touchy subject when it involves children (I fear it could be hijacked by another writer in the very troubling "Children & Nudism" thread) It's odd, in reflection, that I never saw my Dad nude. Not ever. It's very strange now I come to think of it; he was the type who would wear shorts and a white singlet, even on the hottest of days. There was nothing wrong with my upbringing in my childhood years (i.e. father-son relationship), except that I adopted nudism from a young age, which was scorned by my sister and her ultra-conservative, uptight relatives, looked upon as a bit curious by Dad, but happily embraced and supported by Mum (who made the first suggestion of "maybe find a nudist colony to play in instead of the bedroom!"). You can't say my family isn't one of variety!

Naked!

.::Michelangelo.
Biggles_Nude! is offline   Reply With Quote