Hairbrush Masturbation - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click to Upgrade your Account   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Buy Music Posters at AllPosters
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Whatcha gonna do when it's only you? Discuss masturbation techniques. No soliciting for cyber sex here.

Old 08-09-2007, 08:34 PM   #1
 gingerness
Hip Forums Supporter

gingerness has disabled reputation
Hairbrush Masturbation
Like this post? Yes | No    

Ok this may be strange but hey thats what hipforums is for! I have a fetish for seeing girls masturbate with their hairbrush. Just curious as to how many of the girls here have ever done that.
gingerness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 09:59 PM   #2
 elayne
no longer available

elayne has disabled reputation
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerness
Ok this may be strange but hey thats what hipforums is for! I have a fetish for seeing girls masturbate with their hairbrush. Just curious as to how many of the girls here have ever done that.
Why a hairbrush? I knew a girl at college who did that with a wooden handled brush and made herself bleed. Ouch! There are more ergonomically correct toys around. : D
elayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 10:01 PM   #3
 gingerness
Hip Forums Supporter

gingerness has disabled reputation
Like this post? Yes | No    

Only the handle obviously :P just hot, i dont know why - i guess any household object could be hot though
gingerness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 11:27 PM   #4
w.w.winkie

w.w.winkie is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

My aunt masturbates with her cell phone up her cunt.
w.w.winkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 12:45 AM   #5
Hyzenthlay

Hyzenthlay is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

This is the part where I hide my face in shame and admit that, yes, I have used hairbrush handles as dildoes.

It was only because I was 13, new to the whole business of masturbation, unable to just drive out and get an actual vibrator or dildo, and EXTREMELY turned-on all of the time.
Hyzenthlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 03:49 PM   #6
 degman
Hip Forums Supporter

degman is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Well, there is a movie, Alone with Her, with a scene where the girl uses a hair brush handle.

Hyzenthlay - no need to be ashamed.
degman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 04:44 PM   #7
EazyE

EazyE is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyzenthlay
This is the part where I hide my face in shame and admit that, yes, I have used hairbrush handles as dildoes.

It was only because I was 13, new to the whole business of masturbation, unable to just drive out and get an actual vibrator or dildo, and EXTREMELY turned-on all of the time.
Lol what else could you have used?
Well, a banana or a big carrot would have probably worked to.
Make sure its organic though.

Seriously, please do
EazyE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 05:40 PM   #8
teridoesall

teridoesall is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by w.w.winkie
My aunt masturbates with her cell phone up her cunt.
And how do you know this?
teridoesall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 07:40 PM   #9
w.w.winkie

w.w.winkie is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Well, it's funny really, my aunt lost her SIM card during one of her 'experimental' stages, if you know what I mean. Anyway, as she now couldn't use her phone, she asked if she could borrow mine as she was expecting a very important call on that particular day. Well how could I refuse?

Anyway, events rather overtook the situation as I will now try to explain. The important incoming call she was anticipating was from none other than Mr Augustus Dampwrymplle her attorney of Dampwrymplle, Dampwrymplle, Dampwrymplle and Gussett (Attorneys at Law, no case too large or small, if the price is right - established 2007)!!

On the fateful day of the call she was suddenly overcome with an irresistible urge to hit the meat, bash the bishop, polish the rocket or in her case, cuddle the clit, lavish the labia, finger the fountain so she stuck my phone up her cunt for safe keeping as she did not want to miss the important call. Anyway in doing this she accidently activated the loudspeaker button on the phone! Well, just as she was reaching an incredible climax the phone rang and Mr Augustus Dampwrymplle inquired as to her health to which she naturally replied 'Fantastic', he replied 'Well, I don't want to stop what you are doing, but I have good news, your uncle Slivvervitch Von Chycken Mc Nugget has died and left you $1 in his will, what say ye?'

She replied ' Sorry, I couldn't quite catch that, me old cobber, my phone is somewhat muffled as it is presently secreted in a highly unusual location...so to speak'.

Mr Dampwyrmplle mumbled (obviously talking to his secretary) 'What a wanker'.

My aunt took this to be the ultimate compliment, so she told me that as fate had decreed that she only gets good news when she wanks with a phone up her cunt that she would always employ this marvel of telephonic gadgetry to enhance her orgasmic horizon from here and henceforth for ever!

I have to add, however, that she is a dimwitted old cow.
w.w.winkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 08:21 PM   #10
Malapascua

Malapascua is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerness
95 % of them????????
Just a guess.