best hand job ever - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click to Hookup!   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [1]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Join the Facebook of Sex
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Click to see Sexy Dolls
Forum Description: Whatcha gonna do when it's only you? Discuss masturbation techniques. No soliciting for cyber sex here.

Old 09-16-2012, 03:20 AM   #1
andmoreagain72

andmoreagain72 is an unknown quantity at this point
best hand job ever
Like this post? Yes | No    

When I lived in Russia for a short time, I stayed with this Russian girl. I stripped naked on the bed and she proceeded to stroke me.. I remember the feeling like it was yesterday, her soft hands, the way she started very slow and speeded up just at the right time, the way she cupped my balls in her other hand.. towards my orgasm she was jerking me off so fast and I was girating my hips with tremendous energy.. I'm hard now thinking about it and it was 15 years ago! I ejaculated very strongly and my cum shot onto my own face and right up past my ear.. wow.. nobody has ever made me feel that sated from masturbation before or after.. in fact the next time we had sex, it wasn't even as good as the masturbation and I wanted her to take me in her hands as much as possible after then.. it was never quite the same though..

Another thing she'd do was on the sofa watching TV.. she's stroke me through my jeans and slide her hand down.. I became so hard it hurt.. I so wanted to cum.. she'd make me wait and wait, stroking and tempting me by pulling down my pants little by little.. finally when my penis was finally out in the open she only needed to thrash me in her soft hand for about 10 seconds before everywhere was drenched in semen..
andmoreagain72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 02:21 PM   #2
klpic

klpic is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

for me it was a woman I dated a few years ago. our first time in bed together. wow she had such a soft touch. i had to stop her or I would have cum there and then. went on to give her her first orgasm in years after
klpic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 04:14 PM   #3
Iliketowatch

Iliketowatch is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

I've had some good hand jobs through the years though I think the best was a girlfriend from 25 years ago or so. She loved to stroke me using CornHuskers lotion.

To this day I get an erection every time I smell the stuff.
Iliketowatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 07:35 PM   #4
enhancer13

enhancer13 will become famous soon enoughenhancer13 will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

My current lady has mastered the handjob! There is never a time when she gives me one that I am left wanting something else. The perfect touch and it something she really enjoys doing as well.
enhancer13 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 10:28 PM   #5
OldTroll 
Lifetime Supporter

OldTroll is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

my wife has started giving me hand/head jobs again .... and each one seems to be better than the last.
OldTroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 10:49 PM   #6
Mayor Salt

Mayor Salt is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

My ex used to cradle me in his arms and use his amazing fingers to bring me to orgasm... truly one of the only things I miss about him!
Mayor Salt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 10:50 PM   #7
r0llinstoned
Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

r0llinstoned has a brilliant futurer0llinstoned has a brilliant futurer0llinstoned has a brilliant futurer0llinstoned has a brilliant futurer0llinstoned has a brilliant futurer0llinstoned has a brilliant futurer0llinstoned has a brilliant futurer0llinstoned has a brilliant futurer0llinstoned has a brilliant futurer0llinstoned has a brilliant futurer0llinstoned has a brilliant future
Like this post? Yes | No    

From an Egyptian girl nufffff said

Glauben diejenigen, die nach der Wahrheit suchen. Zweifle an denen, die ihn finden.
r0llinstoned is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 05:40 PM   #8
andmoreagain72

andmoreagain72 is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0llinstoned View Post
From an Egyptian girl nufffff said
I've had Moroccan..
andmoreagain72 is offline   Reply With Quote